Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking the Anbu.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:52 pm

A shadow appearing before a body at kohona, then a sudden gust of dirt goes every where. There was pein And itachi on his back acting like he was dying. Blood all over pein's back from itachi's wound.

Pein shouting out to all of kohona watching him "Miru... May i please Have your acquaintance..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Alot of the people had already left the area in fear of the mighty akatsuki leader..but one figure stood alone with raised head, dressed in a ANBU uniform. Waist long raven hair, pale skin, emotionless face and black eyes made it clear she was a uchiha. MIru eyed pein for a moment befor looking at the bleeding body on the back..her face didnt change but inside, she wanted to take the katana strapped to her back and cut the akatsuki leadr in 2..
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Dropping itachi on the ground, Kicking his side but actually not hard but it seemed like it. "Miru i have a Deal for you for your older brother.....Itachi...."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:04 pm

MIru frowend"i dont care about that useless betrayer..", she said walking towards him, turning on her sharingan..
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:05 pm

"Miru please... I know everything and your Mangekyo(sp) Will not work On me", blinking his eyes that had circles around his pupil.

"I just want to ask you a simple question to save your brother..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:21 pm

"..i listen..but if its about leaving my village, you can drop all hopes", she said glaring at him angry-
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:26 pm

..."Miru I know you want to go with itachi, he told me you'll be welcomed plus you'll be your brothers partner I know that will please you greatly..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 pm

"i dont care..my loyalty lies here in the village..", she said drawing her katana..
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:35 pm

"itachi please stand for me.." As pein looked into the other uchiha's eyes..
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Itachi, still holding the act, got to his feet and shared eyecontact with miru, who didnt move.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:42 pm

" Please miru, I intend no harm on you or your brother.."
Pein still looking her into the eye,"He will die in 2 hours if we dont make this fast"..
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Miru bit her lip"..i follow you to heal him..but i refuse to betray my vilage", she said turning off the sharingan
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 3:59 pm

"Miru im afraid that wont work.." Hitting itachi to the ground hitting him softly but him falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Miru eslkrf all the way to them, only being 22 feet away now. "then..go ahead and kill him?"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Taking out a kunai from his pocket. Taking a kunai and slicing itachis neck blood going every where. "Are you happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:14 pm

Miru sminked"yes..if it had just bein the real itachi..pein..dont you think i would know if my own brother had gotten hurt?", she said as the bloody clone disappeard..
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:17 pm

"Heh, A simple test my darling, now come please i just want to talk to you" turning his back to the young girl
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Miru let out a sigh..she didnt really trust him, but when would you else get the chance to be alone with the famous akatsuki leader so you maby could kill him?. MIru nodded and followed.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Walking right beside Miru, "So i heard you have your Mangekyo(sp)
Already" Pein Mumbled Still keeping at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:30 pm

"..hai", was all she said and her gaze was looking forward. If pein looked cloer at her, he could see there was no mistake she was the sister of sasuke and itachi..
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:41 pm

"Hmm And to get it you must kill your best friend?"
Pein looking back at her, "Sounds like what a member of the akatsuki Would do"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Miru inorged his last words and simply keept walking"..hai..things must be done to obtain the power needed"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:46 pm

Pein stopping, "Now please miru We could use some one with your abilities in the akatsuki, Itachi told me what you said"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:05 pm

"and i already said im not joinning..im the last remainning uchiha not to betray the clan, and i refuse to do so.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:15 pm

pein looking at her, "You will join one way or another..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeking the Anbu. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking the Anbu.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next