Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking the Anbu.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:19 pm

Miru sminked to herself"since you probably know itachi well..you should know a uchiha is impossibol to change mind on when they picked a goal"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:19 pm

"Heh, Miru I know your goal, And its not to stay truthful with kohona i know you want to be by your brothers side..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:28 pm

"...true", she addmitet(sp), but then let out a sigh"..tis just dreams based on past that needs to be forgotten"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 pm

"Hmp, I think you and itachi would be great by each other side...Just tell the hokage your going out for a while...just try it for a while.."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 pm

"...my dream isent to be with one of them..but with both, but it cant happend..not anymore", she said stopping.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Pein then realized she wanted to bring her family back together.
"Miru there is a better chance to reignite them, if your on our side, Sasuke will go back to kohona if forced, but itachi will never betray akatsuki.,"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 pm

"i know, but i refuse to betray my clan..", miru said turning around"..theres more you want to say or not?.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Saying softly.. "Miru how can you betray your clan, When no one else is alive..." Pein looking her into the eye's
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Miru turned her head away"..then i am the clan..i wont betray it as long as i live.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 5:57 pm

pein looking down..."Miru if thats what u decide then i will not force this upon you,But if you ever need anything come to us, Your brother did a lot to get nothing in return...." Pein walking slowly away waiting for Miru to have another word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Anbu.   Seeking the Anbu. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking the Anbu.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2