Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:24 am

"Okay. I'll see ya tomarow around noon I guess. I'll be at the Uchiha mansion." he smiled and waved goodbye and dissapeared in a poof of somke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:29 am

After Ember gave a few jewels she had collected to her mother`s tombstone and a few handmade things to her other realitives she had killed,she went home and went to sleep.The next day around 1:00 pm she headed for the Uchiha mansion.Looking up at the huge towering building,she knocked on the door,avoding the doorbell.
((do you want miru?or hidan *playing sasuke*?))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:31 am

((What?))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:33 am

((Do you want them to play?Since its the Uchiha mansion??Or are you allowed to play any of the Uchihas??))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:37 am

((I'm not allowed to rp as any other Uchiha other than Yuudai. Why don't we just say that Yuudai answers? I don't even think that Miru is here same with Sasuke or Itachi.))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 am

((okay!))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:51 am

Yuudai heard knocking. He opened the door to see Ember, he smiled and said, "You're late, but I'm sure there's a reason for that/ And just so you know: I don't want to hear the reason." he hugged her then asked, "So what do you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:52 am

She wanted to stand there and hug him all day."Well...How about we play hide and seek?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:54 am

"Okay... not it! Count to thirty!" he then dissapeared in a poof of smoke, leaving a note saying, "We can only hid in the mansion and when someone finds you, you have to say they got you. Start counting!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:00 am

Ember grabbed the note,read it,and took a deep breath and sighed.She had only been in the Uchiha mansion ...well..a few times...when she was way young,but that was when her and Sasuke were the best of friends.She walked inside the mansion and guessed where he could be.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:04 am

He hid in the kichin chest that he hid in when he pulled a joke on Toshi, pretending that Orouchimaru had taken over his body.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:10 am

Ember checked in the bathroom with a "Boo!" When she opened cabnets.Even a drawer he couldnt fit in,Ember had checked.Then she went into the living room,checked everywhere,then went into the den,and looked everywhere with a "Gotcha!" Or, "I found ya!" But she didnt.She checked everywhere execpt for the kitchen.So she walked in the kitchen.....
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:13 am

Yuudai heard footsteps. Maybe he'll pull the trick that he did on Toshi. So he quietly cut a hole in the locked chest and floped the kunai and the ground with a *kling*.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:25 am

Ember snapped her heads toward the sound with the kunai.She raised her eyebrow."Nice,Yuudai." She said,walking closer.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:28 am

Yuudai quietly dissapeared out of the chest and across the room. He was in the top cornor of the room, waiting for the right moment to pull his joke.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 am

Ember bent down and opened the door,yelled,"Hah!Gotcha~.....?Huh?" She was confused,because she didnt see anyone."But how did the kunai??"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:09 pm

Yuudai then said in the best Orouchimaru voice he could, "Hello child." he was barely holding back his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Ember whisked around and her eyes followed the sound of the voice.She looked up to see Yuudai.Had Orochimaru taken his body?!
"Yu-Yuudai?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:17 am

"No child... Uchiha Yuudai died long ago. I have taken his body, and killed him in the process." Yuudai was still barely holding his laughter. Pretty soon he was going to burst out laughing. "He asked me one thing first, before I killed him. And that was to send a message to you. Would you like to hear it?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 am

Ember narrowed her eyes.She should test this.Her cursemarks wernt glowing...They should be...."What was that message?" Ember asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 am

Yuudai opened his mouth it may have looked like he wasn't talking, but the message was a genjustu. It put Ember in a dark cave with one tourch lighting it, and Yuudai was tied to a post with blood comming down his face and he was sweaty, "Ember! Hurry, Orouchimaru got me eventhough I thought he was after Sasuke, ((He is)) he's gonna murder me. Go get help!" even at this point, Yuudai was almost bursting, he let the genjustu go and he closed his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:01 am

Ember screamed.No.It cant be.Can it?Losing another friend?It was like having a bullet rip your already dead heart open again."No!" Ember screamed,falling to her knees and closing her eyes shut tight.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:03 am

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" *gasp, gasp for air, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I am sooooooooooo sorry Ember. I coulden't resist!" He fell on the floor and kept laughing until his ribs hurt. Then he stood back up, still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:26 am

Once Ember opened her eyes,they were filled with rage and hurt.She scrambled to get a large pan then whacked Yuudai in the head with it.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:27 am

Yuudai began rubbing the side of his head, "Owww! Well, I guess I deserved that. Sorry, Ember. Ya know, I played that same trick on Toshi a few years ago. She almost smacked me in tn the face with her hammer, but she didn't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next