Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 am

Ember frowned at him.She ran to the freezer and got an icepack,ran right back and put it on a red spot on his head."Im sorry." She whispered.In her head,her apology was longer.Im sorry im this kind of demon.Im sorry I cant be as sweet as Toshi.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:32 am

"Meh, it's fine. I've had worse if you recall when we met." he said removing the ice pack and walking normally to the freezer and put it back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 am

This made Ember feel worse.She got up,and headed towards the door."I...I wanna go now..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 am

"Sure, I wanna go too. Kinda bored. What do ya wanna do? We have the same choices, just a different day: Watching clouds, swimming, tag, and I highly doubt you would want to play this but Hide-and-seek, oh! And oof course: a date. Choose one. Or shake it up and say a different one."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:38 am

"No..I mean..I just wanna go home...." Ember muttered,unlocking the door.She didnt want to hurt him anymore.She wanted to lock herself away in her room and never come out.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:41 am

"Oh sure. I don't mind! I'm gonna go somewhere anyway. I'm sick of living here anyway. I mean the Uchiha mansion. I'm gonna go to my old house int the Uchiha territory in the outskirts of the village." so he followed and went to his old house, it was late anyway. So he went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:42 am

Ember went into her house,locked all the doors and windows and sat on her bed,taking out her guitar,and strumed the cords,singing a song.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:45 am

((Oh! Saay some lyrics!))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:47 am

((Uhg im a horrible lyric maker...how about the lyrics to wake me up inside?listen to that and you`ll know what shes singing!))

It was a nice,soothing yet sad and hurtful lullaby,which made her drouzy.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:49 am

((alright. Next day?))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:09 am

((Yeah))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:30 am

~Next Day~

Yuudai waoke up, he didn't know what he was going to do today so he bean walking to Ember's house.
((Has he met the wolf yet? If not, do you think he would like Yuudai))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 am

((lol no he hasnt.But Nightmare doesnt like ANY one.except for ember and embers very old friend,Sasuke.But if Yuudai is around enough,then he will start to like him))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:37 am

((Then let's continue))

Yuudai got to Ember's house and knocked on the door, still a little sleepy. He was going to go get some dango sticks later for brunch. 31 dango sticks to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:45 am

Ember didnt answer the door.She had a small balcony,so she opened that window and took a step out.Nightmare right behind her,looking so solemn.Emotionless.They both were.Like twins."Yuudai.." Ember said,with a little bit of emotion in her voice,but her eyes stared on,like cold stones.Nightmare,let out a flesh-tingling snarl when Yuudai layed eyes upon them both.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 am

"Shut up you stupid dog. Try to do anything to me and you'll be dead in less than five minutes." he then turned to Ember, "Sorry if I said anything mean to your dog, anyway, I'm gonna go get some brunch: Dango sticks. Wanna come? If you're doing something then I understand." he then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:01 am

Dont listen to him.You have better things to do. Nightmare told Ember through her thoughts.Yuudai`s smile warmed her heart.Watch from the shadows if you want.If my hell demon trys to break out,come out and steal me from Yuudai.I dont want to hurt anyone.Ever.Again. She replied to her pet then jumped down from the balcony."Sure.I need a break from the darkness anyways." She suggested comming out of the shade of a tree and into the light with Yuudai.Her eyes glistened in the sun and she gave a half fake,half real smile,that still would take breaths away.She lightly pecked his lips,which made Nightmare bark furoucisly.Ember put out a hand to Nightmare,still facing Yuudai,and Nightmare closed his mouth mid-bark.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:06 pm

"Okay, let's go. I was gonna go anyway because I haven't eaten breakfeast. So I'm kinda hungry" he said as he began walking.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Ember nodded."What do you want to do while we get dango sticks?"She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:20 pm

"I don't know, I do know one thing though: I'm eating a lot of them. 31 of'em. To be exact." then they got to the dango stick shop. They walked inside and sat at a table. A waiter walked up and asked, "What would you like?" "Thirty-one dango sticks for me please. Ember, how many do yuo want?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Ember closed her eyes to guess an ammount."Just 3."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 pm

The waiter walked away and came back with thirty-four dango sticks. Placed thirty-one of them in front of Yuudai and three in front of Ember. "Enjoy" he said. "Oh I will" Yuudai replyed and dug into his food.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Ember had a small smile watching him wolf down his food,and started nibbling on her first dango stick.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Yuudai finished his last dango stick about fifteen minutes later and said, "I am NOT eating till tomarow. Well, what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Ember had finished all her dango sticks by then,and was gazing out a window."Hmm?You said something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)   Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good bye, you guys. (Toshi, Ember and Yuudai.)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next