Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha's Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Yuudai appeared behind Sasuke while the lava was comming. "Shut up, I'll do what I want." Yuudai then knocked Sasuke off his ballence and stabbed his sword through Sasuke's left hand and made it go through soo far, that Sasuke coulden't pull it out, or get out. Then Yuudai got out of the way of the lava.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Sasuke Falling into the lava His body burning and Melting away with the other pieces Of items around.

Yuudai feeling a light touch on his shoulder and he snapped out of it,
Sasuke pushing him forward.

"I told you, to do something a genin would learn.. But dont listen to me."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:04 pm

"...it looks as if he's just playing with Yuudai," Toshi said to herself, scratching the back of her head. She didn't notice the lava heading towards her.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:05 pm

"Holy crap. Will you never shut up!?" Yuudai moved and kicked at Sasuke's neck. And aimed his other foot at Sasuke's groin.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:12 pm

Sasuke Jumping in the air, One kick hitting his left foot making him spin in the air but it looked like he meant to flip the whole time, Sasuke landing on his feet with hardly making a sound taking out his katana, Making Chakra(Sp) flow through it, The blade started to crackle and pop while lighting started to spark from it.

"Yuudai say your sorry to toshi and i wont kill you.."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:14 pm

"Sasuke, no, you don't have-" was all she said before the remains of Yuudai's lava wave hit her.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 pm

(( he was in a geinjutsu naka, he didnt really make the hand sign's Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Yuudai started growling, "I have nothing to be sorry for. I never said that I chose Ember over Toshi, I never said that I love Ember more than Toshi. So if you want to kill me? Go ahead. I asked your brother to do it, but he didn't. Are you going to chicken out too?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:19 pm

( xD Ooopsie! I feel like such a n00b :3 )

Aiden sighed, and picked Toshi up. "Kai. Oi, you two. Stop fighting. Can't you see it's tearing her apart inside?"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Sasuke putting his blade down a little making the lighting stop, Looking over at toshi with his eye's fading away into his normal black eye's, "Toshi i almost killed this man for no reason?" Sasuke's smirk went into a straight face, "Why didnt you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:22 pm

"I didn't want you to kill him! I ran away from Konoha because I know I'm going to be rejected, like always! I'm...me," she said, turning away and hugging Aiden.

"...oh great, you made her cry."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:23 pm

"She assumed that I chose Ember is what happened. So don't acusse anyone until you are sure that they actually did the thing you expect they did. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 pm

Sasuke putting his katana back into his holster, "Im sorry Yuudai, And im sorry toshi," Sasuke putting one hand sign up, then poof a smoke took his place, He was gone when it cleared.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:26 pm

"Taka and Satori told me," she whispered to Aiden. "He changed his future. He's going to pick Ember and live his life with her while I die by an Akuma hand."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:28 pm

Yuudai glared at Toshi. "Go back to slavery if you want. I don't particularry care. If you need me, I'll be in the Uchiha mansion, but remember: I never said anything about loving Ember more than you Toshi." he then dissapeared in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:32 pm

"He's going to, anyway," Toshi muttered, nuzzling against Aiden.

"What the hell! Toshi, you didn't tell him Asmo broke off the slavery debt?!" Aiden shouted.

"If he thinks I'm a slave, he won't come to Kusa anymore," she hissed.

"For a little girl, you're a lot of trouble." Then the two disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:17 am

Yuudai packed his things and then the next day headed for Kusa. It was about a three day trip. He was walking to the nearest shop when he spotted Toshi. He stopped walking but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:49 am

Toshi had a backpack on, and was cheerfully buying a whole lot of instant ramen and other treats from a shop. "Thank you!" She smiled and took the bags of food, and started walking to the gates, not noticing Yuudai.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:47 am

Yuudai kept his face covered with the hood of his cloak, but it was no use. He slightly bumped into Toshi and said in a deeper voice then he had, "Umm I'm sorry young lady."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:07 am

"Hm? Oh, it's okay," she said, shaking her head and smiling sweetly. Toshi sighed. There were so many memories in Konoha. Too many . "Excuse me, sir, do you know any shops that sell good katanas(sp)?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:32 am

"No I don't I'm sorry. I'm just visiting from Kohona, I need to talk with some Akumas." Yuudai's voice was getting a little normal, but you still coulden't recgonise him.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:54 am

"Oh! I know them! Would you like to come with me?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:07 pm

"No thank you. I'll find it myself. Actually, would you tell me where they are located?" his voice kept sounding like his normal one, but you still coulden't recgonsize him."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:41 pm

"In the heart of Kusa. I have to go now." Toshi smiled, bowed, and skipped away.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:29 pm

"Thank you." he said in a voice where you could almost instantly recgonize him. he then sprinted away to the heart of Kusa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha's Meeting   Uchiha's Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha's Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next