Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A day in the rain (open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-12-24

A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:11 pm

"No." He slid to the other half of the bench away from Toshi. "I distance myself for a reason. Trust me, it would be in your best interest to keep away from me, I'm not exactly on the villages' nice list."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 pm

"C'mon, Big Bro, just try. I won't hurt you!" Toshi said, smiling. "Just give it a chance. And if I don't seem to be a good friend, you can tell me and I'll stop bothering you so much."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:14 pm

Miru simply let otu a sigh since naka complety inorged her again. Miru picked her up and turned her head so she couldt look at the young man and it had her keept quiet".gomenasai for her, shes just a little child who gets to much sugar..", she said in a emotionless face, looking at the stranger.

Last edited by MiruUchiha on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:30 pm

"But I only had a cookie today!" Toshi protested. "Anyway, everyone's busy. You, Samu, Nedia and Aiden have missions, and all my Genin friends are away." She pouted and crossed her arms.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:32 pm

"it still dosent give you the rights to just leave the village...", miru let out a sigh"we talk about this at home...the rain village isent a place to discuss my work", she said patting her on the head. True enough, most of the villages that could see them from their stands outside the frail old park, were mumbling and whispering.

Last edited by MiruUchiha on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Toshi sighed. Just great. She was caught sneaking out again. But technically, Konoha wasn't her home village, just a temporary resident. The only reason she stayed there was for Miru, but that couldn't last forever. She would have to leave Toshi, sooner or later, she thought and rested herself against Miru.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:50 am

"That's it, run along home like a good little girl." Honse couldn't help but chuckle as he spoke, waving his hand again like he was shooing her away. "Trust me, this isn't the kind of place for a child to hang around in." He adjusted his glasses and continued to bask in the rain as it picked up, and began to downpour.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 am

Miru lifted her head sligtly, knowing that the rain wasent the chakra rain pein used, just a normal little "shower" for the village. MIru let out a little sigh and looked at him"..is there some sort of tavren or shelter here?..", miru didnt really want to ask this stranger, but well, the other people in the village was either to scared or didnt trust strangers, so asking a talking one was the only option left, and even through miru baily was 16, she wasent considered a child in combat, knownledge or manners.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 am

"I honestly have no idea. I've never been here before." Honse chucked in his throat as he lifted his hands and shrugged. "Sorry i can't help, all i know is that is main street over there." He pointed off to his right. "But judging by how the villages are looking at you, you couldn't get a room if you tried."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:36 am

"......you wanna try to make a shelter somewhere, Miru-san?" Toshi asked, sneezing/squeaking into her hands again. She sniffed and wrapped her arms around her, frowning lightly. 'Big bro' was no help at all. "Or we can Henge into Ame nin and sneak in?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:41 am

Miru let out a little sigh"...there wont be any need toshi, i have a better idea..", she gently placed down toshi on the bench"stay there okay?", she said turning her back to her, forming some handseals
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:44 am

"Hm?" Toshi rubbed her red nose wearily and brushed the wet hair off her face so she could see better. Surprisingly, her leather jacket managed to keep most of her clothes intact and dry. "What are you doing, Miru-san?" she asked curiously, wondering what the ANBU woman was about to do.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 am

Miru didnt answer but simply held her back to the 2. Not long went by befor a frail old man, probably 50, maby 60, moved over to them, shaking, and bowed deep for miru"..i wish to find shelter for me and my little guest..", "yes..yes of cause..", he said, voice shaking. Miru made a small smink"..good, comen toshi", she said turning half around were toshi saw miru`s 3 tomed sharingan was on, as she handed a hand towards toshi to take.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:18 am

Toshi nodded, hopped off the bench and walked over. Was it a simple Genjutsu or did Miru torture him? She hoped it was the former. Torture wasn't meant for someone as old or weak-looking at the old man. Toshi shook the water off herself as much as she could, like a dog after a bath. Then she smiled and held Miru's hand tight, relishing the warmth of it.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:47 am

Uniko Walks to the park "Hey guys" Says Uniko while spitting rain out of his mouth Uniko notices miru was bowing to the frail man "What are you doing Miru-san?' asked Uniko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the rain (open to anyone)   A day in the rain (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day in the rain (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2