Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. Empty
PostSubject: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:53 am

Miru let out a little sigh, she had been traviling for almost 2 weeks now, she had a mission to track down some cave that had been seen in the moutains, apperently a group of missing nins that had contact with orochimaru had been spottet there. She was in her full ANBU gear, the headband around her neck and kanata strapped onto her back.

The wrather was rather nice compared to other days, a blue sky, a few big clouds here and there and a light breeze. The young female uchiha was walking down one of the more flat roads that had been crawed in the moutains.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:10 am

About 100 meters up the path was a rather large cave. It was only about 9 feet high, but it went back into the mountain several hundred meters, making it seem like an endless black cavern. About 20 feet into the cave though, in plain sight of anyone passing by, Honae laid to the side of the cave sleeping. He was laying on his side with his left arm propping up his head, and his right leg was bent, putting his foot just behind his left knee. Due to his glasses, it was impossible to tell if his eyes were opened or closed, but it was easy to tell he was sleeping by the loud snoring that was amplified by the cave, making it sound like a large beast roaring.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:17 am

Miru stopped in her tracks when she saw the cave, if it had been soundless she would just had passed it, but the loud "roaring". Miru walked closer, soundless with a kunai drawn from her holder on her left tight. She managed to creep all the way to the enterance, seeing it was just a man she let out a sigh, mentaly to herself, befor striagting her back, placing the kunai in the holder, a little loosely so it would be more easy to grab it, she couldt tell if he just was a innocent traveler or missing nin, or one of the men she was seaching for.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:42 am

Honse could tell that someone had entered the cave. Due to his constant wandering, he had learned to sleep with one eye open, so to speak. Rolling over onto his back, Honse looked up at Miru and didn't even bother to ask who the person was, but immediately dismissed her, saying "Listen, just get out of here, i'm trying to get some sleep before i continue on to meet my boss. If you want, i'm sure you can find another cave further up the mountain."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:44 am

"..im afriad you gonna have to..take me to this boss of youres..", she said with a serious tone, walking closer to him but keept a 5 feet range that was the "safe zone", to approach the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:50 am

Honse rolled, turning his back to Miru. "I'm sorry, can't do it." He didn't really care who the traveler was, he just wanted to go back to sleep, so he tried his best to get rid of her quickly. "Listen, my boss isn't the kind of guy who likes unexpected visitors. So why don't you just run along now."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:53 am

"hmp, gomen, but im not leaving...", miru sat down, still in the 5 feet range, and crossed her legs into lotus position. Her hands got folded and laid down into her lap and her black eyes got laid on him, if she had to wait for him to wake up, she would.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:09 am

"Listen, i'm not in the mood for conflict right now, and i doubt you are in the mood to get hurt." Honse stood up and brushed off his pants before walking over to Miru. "Now i suggest you just forget me and be on your way." He lifted her up over his shoulder and walked out side the cave, putting her down just outside the opening before going back in himself.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:11 am

Miru appeard in front of him, her eyes showing no emotion"...you shouldt take me lightly just because of my size..", she said in a low tone, almost hissing.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:18 am

"Who ever said i looked down on you for your size." Honse walked past her without even breaking his stride and laid back down where he was when Miru first showed up. "I look down on you because i'm that confident in my skill."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 am

"hmp...i wouldt be so confident if you knew who i was..", she sminked to herself as the ground under him begang shaking as her exsplosion tag went off.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:36 am

"Aw crap" Honse was sent flying into the depths of the cave, completely concealed by the darkness. "Do you have any idea how much that stings!" He shouted out from the blackness. From deep in the cave, the sound of rocks crumbling could be heard before 5 giant rocks the size of an average person's torso came flying from out of the darkness with enough power to easily crush a person's body.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:38 am

MIru hadent seen the rocks comming, she just reached to turn on her sharingan and dodged most of the 3 first, but she got hid on her shoulder by the 4 and the last she baily managed to kick to the side. The young female uchiha breahted a little hard, looking at him with her 3 tomed red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:07 am

"An Uchiha, i thought they were all killed." He emerged into the lighted area, his left hand on his right shoulder as he rolled his right arm around, loosening up the joints. Parts of his pants were burned from the explosive tag,and there was a small burn on his left leg. "Listen, i'm warning you for your own good, leave now or i will leave you the same way my so called friends left me."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:14 am

"hmp..", miru inorged his first words and held on her emotionless face until he finished"..manners arent you strong side i see, you never tell a lady to back off", she said with a hint of amusment in her voice, as if she saw him as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:40 am

"Remember, i warned you" Honse crouched low to the floor, his left arm at a right angle in front of him as he pulled back his right arm. In an instant his fist shot down into the solid rock in front of him. The stone floor shattered, throwing a cloud of dust into the air, along with several large sized rocks. Using the smoke screen, he burst through the dust, knocking several rocks towards Miru ahead of him, he threw a heavy punch down towards Miru while at the same time brought his knee up towards her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 5:47 am

both the attacks hit..but insteed of bones cracking and blood spreading, miru turned into dust, a simpel rock clone. Miru`s lughter ran through the cave"give up little man"
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:38 am

"Fine than, you don't want to fight face to face, than i'll leave you in this cave." Honse walked to the side of the opening than slammed his fist against the wall as he passed through, causing the mouth of the cave to close in on itself with several tons of rubble. "I'd prefer it if we didn't fight anyway, to much trouble." As the rocks stopped falling Honse continued down the path, slapping his hands together to remove the dust.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:48 am

He feelt a soft hand on his shoulder, it was place and coverd by a fingerless black glove. Miru was walking next to him, still a little hurted on the shoulder by his first attack, but else unharmed, not even a trace of dust on her uniform or in the waistlong raven hair. She brushed the remainning dust off and removed the hand from him, looking emotionless straigt forward.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:59 am

"Persistent little pest aren't you." Honse sighed and dropped his head forward, looking down at his feet. "I can tell i'm not going to get rid of you easily. So let me save you some trouble. I'm not gonna tell you anything, and you're not going to be able to beat it out of me. So run along before you have an accident in the mountains."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:03 am

Miru keept silent, painfully silent, as she was teasing him. Miru had gotten the straigt orders to do anything to gain information, even through it was a doubtfull lead, miru had chosen to follow it, at least until she knew if it was what she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:19 am

"Fine, if you're gonna be like that, why not follow my up a sheer cliff." Honse turned and faced the mountain and took a deep breath. Without even pulling his leg back, he kicked his foot into the mountain than took his weight off the other. Again he kicked his foot into the rock a little higher, almost like being on a ladder. Though each time he pulled his foot out, he purposefully dislodged the rocks to prevent miru from following the same way, and to also hinder her if she tried to follow by continuously dropping rather large rocks on her.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 10:21 am

Miru let out a little sigh, she let the smaller pieces of rock fall down onto her but moved when the bigger once came. She formed a single handsign and begang walking up, straigt up the cliff, adding chakra to her feet, going on his side again, like if she would walk normaly.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:43 am

Honse let out a low grumble from deep in his throat. "Fine you want some information, i'll let you know some things that no one else knows." He stopped where he was, he feet still sticking into the mountain as he leaned back slightly, showing an impressive amount to endurance and physical strength in his legs. "But i think we got off to the wrong start. Let me introduce myself. My name is Honse." He held out his hand, an almost electric feeling in the air as he waited for Miru to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 11:57 am

Miru had seen to much to find it impressing, but she couldt deny he was all weak seeing he talked calmy in something a chunnin would find to much. "..Miru", was all she said as she took his hand in a firm grip, not tight but not to loose so it would slip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. Empty

Back to top Go down

Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next