Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:04 pm

"Bad move" Honse half smiled as he held tight onto Miru's hand to keep her from slipping away. As he kept taking deep breaths there was a feeling in the air like lightning was about to strike at any second. Almost trying to crush her hand now, Honse pulled her closer and reached his other hand out towards her neck as a quick spark of lightning shot from one hand to another.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Miru feelt the pain shaking through ehr body, she bit her lip tightly and looked at his yes, hatred displayed in them"..you..", she said in a hissing voice.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:23 pm

"Now listen girlie, if i keep this going, you'll die. I'm pretty sure you can all ready feel most of your body going numb." Honse just continued his breathing, keeping the electricity flowing through himself and Miru, the current not even causing a tingling sensation in him. "Now you have two choices here. Die, or stop following me, and you better choose fast, you've only got about a minute before this completely fries your nervous system."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:28 pm

"...give me answers...", was all she said in return, a still hissing voice, her eyes still displaying rage, but the body shaking of the amount of electricity, miru`s base element of chakra was lightning, but she hadent feelt it this way befor.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:35 pm

"How about death you stubborn fool." Honse counted the seconds till her brain would stop functioning. 45...44...43...42. As the seconds ticked by, he pulled her away from the wall so that she was hanging in the open air almost 25 feet off the ground. "Another death added to my count won't mean much." 30...29...28...27.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:37 pm

"hmp..you will be doing me a favor..", she said as she closed her eyes half"remove me from this world..you will be doing everyone a favor..i stopped..deserving to live..10 years ago...", she in between breaths of pain.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:40 pm

"Fine with me." Not waiting for the electricity to take it's course and fry her insides, he twisted his body slightly, moving her farther from the mountain face, than quickly spun, thrusting her head towards the solid rock with more than enough force to paint the rocks a nice crimson red.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:48 pm

Miru lfited her hand, pressing against the solid rock, preventing her skull from being crushed"..troublesom man..", she said, chocking up blood, but still breathing.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:53 pm

"Fine than, fry to death I'd say about 10 seconds now." Honse began to close his fingers around her neck, cutting off both blood flow and oxygen. "Have any last words girlie?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:56 pm

"..t...the name is miru..", she chocked out more blood and her head got smashed against the solid rock, breaking on serval places..befor shattering into dust in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:02 pm

"Oh well, at least she left me alone now." Honse continued up the mountain as he had been, foot over foot into the solid rock. Not bothering to dislodge more rubble, thinking that he had finally gotten rid of his pest problem.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:06 pm

As he progressed towards the top, he saw a figure, standing there with a smink. "nrrg..took you long enough", miru said, teasingly, her arm still injured but her pale skin unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:17 pm

"You really annoying. I've always wanted a stalked, but not one that was this up front about it." He said jokingly. He stopped about five feet from the top of the cliff and pulled his arm back. Flattening his hand, he thrust it into the rock wall, burring his arm nearly to his shoulder. With a mighty heave, he broke a massive boulder free, with miru standing on top of it, and threw it far behind him, out over the unfathomable heights of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Miru got taken by surprise as the rock udner her got thrown off. She took a kunai out of her holster, cut it into her underarm, drew a scroll from her vest and wrapped it around herself. Her body grew smaller as it got coverd in black feathers, the kunai feel down into the moutain mist as a black raven flew out from the scroll.
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:27 pm

Ace had finally gotten away from those two back in Kirigakure. This seemed like a safe enough place to reside, his home village of Yama No Kuni, the Land Hidden Between the Mountains, was only a little bit farther from here. Maybe some surviors had taken up refuge again.

Upon reaching the base of the mountain he saw a large, slow moving boulder flying down the mountain.

"Oh, crap wha- IS THAT A WOMAN ON THAT BOULDER!"

He bounded up the mountain incredibly fast. Upon reaching the boulder he used molded chakra on his feet to run on it, in mid-air, scoop the woman in his arms, and leap onto a nearby ledge where he put her down gently.

"That was quite a fall, " he said as the boulder crashed onto the rocks below.

When he looked back at the "woman" he had saved he was dumbstuck to find a small scroll on the craggy ledge.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Honse shrugged and said "Fine, maybe now she can bother him." Than turned jumped off the cliff, falling nearly a hundred feet before slamming his fist into the rock, slowing him down and he tore through the wall. Pulling his hand out as he reached the bottom, he landed on his feet with a loud thud, his hand bleading slightly from the rock, but nothing that wouldn't heal on its own.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:35 pm

The raven simply let otu a scream that could be heard throughout the moutains befor flapping its wings, looking at ace catching the scroll, befor following honse.
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:40 pm

"What the hell was that about?"

Ace looked with uncertainty at his path and than back down at where the large male ninja was.

It didn't really matter where he went at this point, just as long as he moved.

He hopped down the mountain ledge by ledge, with the female ninja's scroll still in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:09 pm

Ace reached the base of the mountain, again.

"Jeez, I'm doing more exercise than I have in a while. With all the running and jumping, it's exhausting." he muttered to himself.

He jogged to reach Gu.

"Why, hello there. What brings you to fight in the mountains on such a lovely day as this," he chirped.

Be careful Ace, I saw what this one did to her. Don't get to close.

He wearily slowed down, so as to preserve the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:12 pm

"Trying to relax, but that little girl wouldn't stop following me." He lifted up his arms and interlocked his fingers behind his head. He kept on walking, not really caring whether the guy was still following him or not at this point. Now he just wanted to get into town and find a nice hot spring.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Miru frowend, she had managed to use her transformation scroll she had made when she drew the blood contract with the ravens. She screamd anthoder raven scream befor following them further, riding on the hot hair streams.
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:29 pm

In a bold move, Ace unsheathed his sword and gently placed it just inches away from the male ninja's neck causing him to stop in his tracks or otherwise behead himself.

"I'm think you owe that woman an apology, don't you think?" He said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Gu Honse
Genin
Gu Honse

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Honse stopped and reached forward with his right hand and grabbed pinched the blade between his thumb, index, and middle fingers. He held the blade tightly, so that it would take some effort to remove it from his grasp and glared at the man. "Listen, i'm normally a peaceful guy, but i'm in a bad mood right now. All i want to do is go relax in a hot springs. Now either step aside, or you're going off the side of this mountain."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Isji elt out a little annoyed sigh when she skipped down the moutain onto the mainroad, it ha been a troublesome trip, but the hotprings in the moutains had alway s helped her relaxed. She looked aroudnd on the clifft wall befor finding a large crawing she had made with her large saber and went to the left.
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Ace smirked at the man, whom he would've thought more intelligent than this, grabbed his blade.

"You know, I'm sorely tempted not to slice your entire hand off right now. Please remove the blade or somebody is going to be missing some appendages."

And with this being said, the blade began glowing blue as his natural water nature chakra poured through the blade making glow the slightest shade of navy blue and quite hard to hold on to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.   Paths crossing in the heartless moutains. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paths crossing in the heartless moutains.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next