Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexandra Kudo's Training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:05 am

"How come?" Toshi asked curiously, looking around as she came in. "Are they mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:28 am

"Oh, not quite mean, just... You can't trust them." Alex motioned Toshi into the hall as she flicked the candlelights on. "Here, help me pack my stuff." There was a breifcase in front of Alex in which several things were poured into. Trousers, tops, you name it it was there.
"I need toiletries and the ever obvious food. I'll get the bathroom stuff, you go in the kitchen and grab what you can." Alex smiled as she dashed upstairs noisily.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 12:46 am

"Ah, alright." Toshi was kinda confused. Was Alex running away? Nevertheless, she sprinted to the kitchen and picked out instant food that would last long, and obviously, water. She grabbed a few cans of food and a canopener too. Then she backtracked and started to arrange the food in the bag so it could all fit easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:37 am

Alex noisily gathered up all the toiletries she would need over the journey. This included toothbrushes and toothpaste and shower gel.
After gathering the items, she put them into her trouser pockets and dashed downstairs with bulging pockets and finally pulling the items out and scattering them into the suitcase.
"Now, entertainment." Alex dashed into the sitting room and gathered up her Ninja tools as well as a few wooden toys. She too, chucked these into her suitcase.
"Ok, I think that's it. Oh, water? That's good. Let's go shall we?" Alex showed Toshi the Ryo she had in her pocket. "I have enough to last us until we get to Konoha. Let's go, I'll explain it to you on the road."

There was a clattering as the front door handle was turned.
"We have to go. Now." Alex whispered, ducking into the kitchen with the unclosed suitcase. "There's a window. Hurry." Alex pointed to the back wall which had several large windows in it. Behind the windows lay lots of sand and rooftops of lower houses.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 am

Toshi obeyed and leaped out, landing on another roof silently. She got her bearings back and started sprinting to the village gates, looking back once in a while to make sure Alex was following and her parents weren't chasing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:49 am

Alex quickly clasped the suitcase shut and she was out of the window just in time before her parents opened the door far enough to see the back walls.
"Ok, quickly, to the gates, but first, someone is going to see us if we stay up here..."
Alex focused her chakra into her feet, allowing her to be more mobile. She dashed to the very edge of the rooftop and started running down the side of the house. As soon as she was on the ground, she released her chakra and started walking through the busy streets.
"You seem very quiet..." Alex observed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:55 am

"Hm." Toshi just smiled wryly at her. She was silent because it kind of felt like a mission, and she never spoke during missions. Her small, easily overlooked appearance helped her move through the crowds smoothly. Because really, who would give a second glance to a little girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 am

Yawning, Alex finally came to the Sunagakure gates. "They'll know I've gone by now. They have those so- ARGH! I left the scroll in the Drawer!"
Panic gripped Alex. She was sure that she had left it because that's where she put it last. It wasn't in her trouser pocket anymore.
"We have to get it back..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:03 am

"Okay, then. I'll be the distraction and you get the scroll," Toshi said, Spy-mode. Stealth and deceit were normal practices for her. She changed course and started sprinting back to Alex's house, planning a strategy in her brain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 am

"Urm, wait..." Alex barely spluttered before Toshi had disappeared from view.
"Oh boy..."

Seconds later, Alex had left her suitcase at the local bar and was sitting down on the front porch, next to Toshi.
"You don't know what my parents are like, I tell you..." Alex whispered as to not let her parents hear. "They're super spies, they have traps all over the place... They'll be activated now that they're home and I'm not there."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 am

"And what makes you think I'm not a spy?" Toshi grinned. "You go through the back window. I'll make the distraction. But first, tell me, what are your parents like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:53 am

Alex flinched with her reply.
"They're just... Traitors. I can't really tell you any more. Plus, there's no point going through the back window. The scroll is just in the top right drawer by this door." Alex tapped gently on the front door. "I think we need you to go around the back to distract them and then I can open the door and grab the scroll."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 am

"Alright. But I can only guarantee a few seconds, alright?" Toshi sprinted to the back windows where they had exited at first. She took a deep breath and threw three big smoke-bombs in. They weren't normal smoke-bombs. They had a special smell each, and though there was a big selection, Toshi had picked at random. Now the house was filled by green, yellow and red smoke, smelling like rotten eggs, burnt plasting and dung.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 am

Covering her mouth and wondering what Toshi was thinking, Alex stepped inside the house. The green smoke was starting to obscure her view and Alex could hear small shouts from her parents as they were engulfed by the smoke.
"I have the scroll!" Alex shouted a little too loudly after retrieving the scroll from the drawer. Suddenly, all eyes were on her as her parents dashed down the stairs in front of her.
"Run!" Alex uncovered her mouth in a panic and darted toward the streets out of the house again. As the frantic chase between her and her parents continued, Alex ran up and down buildings and finally ducked into an alleyway.
"That was close..." Alex panted, sliding the scroll into her pocket and waiting for Toshi.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:42 am

A little white kitten strolled through the streets, covered in dust. It saw Alex, mewled and ran over to her. With a poof, the cat transformed into Toshi, who was grinning as she brushed off the dust. "All set?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:50 am

Awestruck.
So Awestruck.
Alex snapped out of her trance.
"Do you have an affinity for Animals or something?! Alex laughed. "I kinda wish you'd stayed as a cat though." Alex started walking casually to the sunagakure main gates, picking up the Suitcase from the bar as she went. With a flick of her wrist, Alex sent a large bolt of lightning to her house, blowing it up. Ignoring the noisy villagers who had not seen anything to do with Alex, she strode out of the main gates.
"Now that's all done with, what do you want to do now? We could go to Konoha but those %^^&* exams are far from done... Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:57 am

"That was just a simply Henge Jutsu. A lot of ninja just focus on element jutsu, they don't bother honing the basic, academy-level jutsu because they look weak." She rolled her eyes and followed. "I'm game for anything, as long as there's some fun in it." Toshi grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 am

"You do realise that even the most basic jutsu can turn out to be incredibly powerful like Naruto with his thousand shadow or flesh and blood clones that can henge into anyone or anything they want? His large chakra reserves mean that he could transform into an entire village if he wanted. Just saying" Alex pointed out an unbelievable fact. "But then again, that kind of thing could easily be detected by people like Neji.... anyway. How do we get to Konoha?"

There was nothing but sand for miles around and the hot sun started to make Alex quite hot even though the two had not been out for long.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:16 am

"It'll take at least three days for us to get across the desert." Toshi sighed. "Do you want to go right now or in the evening when it's cooler?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:19 am

"I think we'll go right now" =.=
"funny isn't it though, of all things, ninjas lack... TRANSPORT!" Alex almost shouted the words. "Gah, if I could do fire style Jutsu, I could make it rain as the heat would cause a colinimbus to form... however you pronounce that."

Alex looked along the desert. "Let's just go and hope we meet a water nin on the way!" Alex joked, footsteps sinking into the sand. The wind followed, keeping her and Toshi cool.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:23 am

Toshi chuckled a little, dusted off sand from her head and followed Alex out. "Do you know which way to go?" Because she certainly didn't. Well, not until night time and she followed the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 am

"East. Then we'll follow the roads." Alex stated. "I thought that would have been obvious for a cat?" came a large grin. "You may not know it but I LOVE cats! Plus it's only morning so that means we would have to wait about 12 hours for the stars to come out."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:33 am

"Just because I can transform into one, doesn't mean I know how to use their abilities," Toshi said, smiling. "Alright, now, onwards march!" She started to march along the sand, a determined and amusing expression on her young face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:38 am

"Well. That means you wouldn't make a good cat then!" Alex chuckled obviously finding her own joke amusing. "Since we're now out of Suna, what do you say that we practise some Jutsu? Like, help you to control your animals and such?"
Lightning flared through Alex's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:40 am

"Ah, the 'creatures'? I don't really control animals, just transform into them. But the thing that you saw earlier, it's kind of owned by someone else, and is ordered to take care of me. I'm not sure if it's even an animal."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Kudo's Training
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next