Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexandra Kudo's Training

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:45 am

Alex became puzzled.
"Tell me more!" She grinned evilly. "I think I'm starting to like you!"
The last part she said quietly to ensure that she would not be heard.

Though it was quite strange. A creature that is not a creature? Transform into them? Owned by someone else? Taking care of her? What gives?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 am

Toshi let out a small whistle as she walked. "Ah...there is a clan in Kusagakure, the Akuma clan. They specialize in the Transformation technique and well, the type that spies use. They have an...evil kind of background, I guess. And the Kuroda, the clan I'm from, are bound to serve them for eternity. And, well, we're slaves, toys, experiments, and so on. And my master is very protective, so he uses these creatures as my absolute defence."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:01 am

"How strange." Alex commented. Your master is protective of you even though you're slaves and stuff?"
Alex pondered this for a moment.
"And why don't you run away? Or is that what you're doing now? Where is the clan located?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:07 am

"...you see, in a way, the slaves are also wives." Toshi blushed. "The family goal for each male Akuma is to get forty nine children each...and no, I don't want to run away. I love my Danna."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 am

"I will not ask any more." Alex put her hands up in submission. She, however, was still walking. Thinking.

What if... She somehow destroyed the beast protecting her? She must have such a cursed life like this and... Stuff.

Her brain became confused rather quickly sadly and she ended up tumbling over many sand dunes as she was not paying attention as to where she was going.

"I'm going to force my way into those Chuunin Exams!" Alex finally declared, jabbing her finger into the sky.
She fell over again.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:16 am

Toshi laughed, shaking her head. "There are only two battles left, how are you supposed to join that way?" she asked, helping Alex get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:32 am

"Oh, perhaps by interrupting one of the battles or henging into one of the participants and saying that they've gained a new element and a bunch of other stuff and I will also forge the questions and and... what happened to the forest of death stage anyway?"
Alex said all this with an evil grin as she got up.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:36 am

"Since there are no teams, the forest of Death stage was cancelled, and they skipped straight to the battles," Toshi explained. "The remaining participants are Mako Inuzuka, Kaminari, Fallens Sesutaitsu and Raiden Susanoo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 am

"Susanoo? that's a cool name, like the god."
Alex picked up her pace as she walked among the sands. "It's getting slightly dark, oddly. It hasn't been that long since we met each other actually. Let's see how far we can get before we can travel no more."

Her true destination was Konoha so she could get into the next or current chunin Exams. Her true motive for wanting to become a Jounin so quickly was still unknown. However, she tapped the scroll in her pocket with a small sadness emotion ringing throughout her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:46 am

"Alright! Onwards!" Toshi grinned and continued walking along the sand. Night was falling, causing the temperature to dramatically drop from sizzling to freezing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 6:57 am

"Temperature and night falls quickly in the desert." Alex muttered, pondering how they were to proceed. They had left the village behind and there were no other transport routes for miles.
*sigh*
"So have you heard anything about the Akatsuki?" Alex randomly asked.

((OOC: wow, page 5, this looks like a pretty active thread XD))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 am

"Yup. Aunty Dei-dei is funny when people call him a woman!" she said, giggling. "But I really miss Hidan. I wish he were alive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:24 am

Alex shot a glance over at the girl.
"I thought Hidan was immortal? Even Sarutobi didn't actually kill him. Neither did Shikamaru. Unless I''m missing something. What happened?"

It struck Alex as odd that this newcomer should know anything about the Akatsuki.

As the cold night raged on, The two took cover in a small cave to shelter themselves from the cold wind and the eventual burning sun.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:29 am

"Wah. Um, I mean, after he tried to kill me, Pein-san got fed up and made Aunty Deidei dump Hidan-san's head in the ocean so he won't try and kill me. Again."

In the small cave, Toshi sighed and leaned back against the wall. At first sight, everyone would think she was just some harmless, innocent little girl. Innocent, yes, harmless...maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:15 am

Alex chuckled again before falling asleep.
When the sun rose again, sunbeams shot through gaps between the stones and woke Alex up. Yawning, she climbed out of the small cave, dragging her suitcase with her. The small wheels of the suitcase buried themselves into the sand so in the end, Alex decided to carry it.

"Wake up! Day 2, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:37 am

Toshi blinked awake and yawned as she stretched herself and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "Ngh..." She got up groggily, and followed Alex by being pushed by a black substance. "Okay! Which direction do we go?" she asked, stifling yet another yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:22 am

"This way." Alex declared, supressing a grin. "Do you remember I asked you when you would come, now or next week? It seems your answer was next week."

"So do we have a status update on the chuunin exams yet?" Alex asked before she could forget.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:28 am

"Ngh, I'm coming," Toshi stated, following Alex through the hot sand and blistering sun. "Anyway, Raiden Susanoo won against Mako Inuzuka and his dog, who forfeited. Now only Fallens Sesutaitsu is left, and he is yet to receive a new opponent because his old one hasn't been active..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:29 am

[Assuming all that time was in the desert]

"Look! Trees!" Alex suddenly blurted out, pointing toward the horizon. "I have to admit, I never knew what a boundary between a desert and a lush treeline was like until now!"
Turning back to Toshi, Alex also asked for another update.

In front of Alex was a huge gorge, stretching down about a mile, with a river running through it. However, it was quite narrow so a simple chakra leap and roll onto the other side did the trick.

"Tell me about those exams and come on!" Alex urged her on again.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:40 am

"Well, I just got news that Fallen is still battling Kaminari," Toshi said, sighed. A demon, black and rotting, had appeared to whisper the news in her ear before disappearing into the sand.

"Konoha! Finally!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 pm

(OOC: Sorry about being away for so long but I got this three day trip (today till wed) so I won't be on for.. a while... =.=
Try this as a post 'till then.)

The fluttering wings of birds sounded so magical to Alex, who hadn't heard much of this sort of thing before. The sunlight piercing the trees between their leaves created magical shadows upon the dusty ground which Alex stepped.
"Konoha has that sort of beauty to it doesn't it?" Alex put her arms around her and shivered slightly as she thought she heard the sound of an angry snake. "The beauty of the wild..."

A bird soared down from the sky and landed upon a tree branch above Alex, causing it to shudder and a few dead leaves dropped down, fluttering in the wind. As the bird chirped, she could hear a magical melody that seemed to bypass her deafness.
Alex looked at Toshi, about to ask her a question.
"Tell me, what does that bird sound like to you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:57 pm

"Which bird?" Toshi asked, dreamily. As the light cast itself on her, there appeared a long, strange and demonic shadow from her body. An evil aura encased the young girl, almost blacking out her dainty innocence.

'Sounds beautiful, doesn't it?' came a voice in Alex's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:58 pm

The illusion of peace and quiet was shattered within an instant as soon as Alex realised what was happening. In her mind, the birds flew away into a pitch black sky, fissures opened up in the ground, every plant and tree wilted, dying.
"Whats going on here?!" She shouted, turning toward the shadow but stepping back. She drew her kunai, becoming on guard.
"Seriously, I don't know what kind of beast resides within you or anything like that, but you have gotta tell me anything you know about it... So I can barge into these exams, get promoted and go out there to find out whatever the heck happened to you!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm

"Eh? But Lilith-sama isn't a beast. She's a very nice person. She may be mummy to all demons, but she treats me well for a vampire," Toshi said, smiling as the shadow quivered under her. It started to shake a bit, as if laughing.

"Ah, yeah, the kid got it right, it's me, Lilith...Better known as the Demon. Nice to meet you." The voice turned more feminine and developed a subtle silkiness to it. A light mist of black and grey formed at Toshi's feet, and against the sun, the shadow looked like her...with a tail and wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:13 am

"All right, were not even In konoha yet and already bad things are happening?! That's it, I'm out of here... Alex's voice quivered slightly as she span around and broke into a run toward the crisp treelike and away from the dark shadows around the two.
As she kept running, she started to notice the ealls of konoha in the far distance, almost threatening to tower over her. The birdsong grew louder and the dead treeline faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Kudo's Training   Alexandra Kudo's Training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Kudo's Training
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next