Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:54 pm

"Okay fine I do have lust for Ember, but not enough to want to make a baby with her. At least not yet anyway. We both enjoyed that kiss and face it there isn't a thing you can do about it. Sorry" he shrugfed he said the first sentence loud enough for Ember to hear him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Nightmare scoffed and smiled.He nodded once."Its fine with me,dont get worked up about it." Nightmare teased then got up and walked away.
((i want to add a bit drama into this,,and i caught something u said in your post,and you said 'he shrugged he said the FIRST sentence loud enough for ember to hear him.' but you didnt say the first TWO sentences.So embers gonna think yuudai doesnt want to make a clan with her....;p i love drama))

Ember sat up,hearing the first thing Yuudai said.He didnt want to build a clan with her..Ouch...Dreams=Crushed.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Yuudai came down next to her again. He wanted to build a clan with her, he just figured it was a little tok early now. "Hey Ember"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Ember brushed her fingers over the soft grass."Hi..." She murmered in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:09 pm

"You're sad. Why is that? I don't want to see you sad" he said sitting next to her and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:14 pm

"Im not sad..." Ember retorted,turning her head away from him.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm

"Yes you are, either that or you're dissapointed. Why? Tell me, I want to fix it"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Ember sighed."You...You dont want to build a clan with me??"

Ember paused,then tried to fix herself on that.She didnt want to sound greedy."Not that it matters ya know...I mean not everyone needs a clan..."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm

"No, I do want to make a clan with you. You just didn't hear everything. I just said it was a little too early to build a clan, don't you think? I mean we're only 14 I think we should wait till we're at least twenty before talking about building a clan. But I would love to make a clan with you, its just too early. You don't hate me now do you?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Ember sighed in relife and hugged him."Of course not." Ember said,sharing a kiss with him.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Yuudai kissed back. He was back on cloud nine again. Just instantly he felt light as a feather.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Nightmare watched from afar and laughed."A makeout session to start the morning eh?" Ember threw a rock at him and kissed Yuudai again but with more force.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Yuudai saw Nightmare and thought 'man now I know what it feels like to have a stalker!' but all he did was kiss back.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Ember was again worried Yuudai didnt want her to lick his lips inbetween the kiss,so Ember bit her tongue to keep the urge inside.Ember now planted very soft and worried kisses on his lips.So soft that they could be even her lips just barely touching his,or just lightly brushing against his.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:52 pm

When she was done and they pulled away, Yuudai said "Ya know when we do that I don't care what you do as long as its not very creepy"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:58 pm

"Creepy.." Ember thought about all the things that could be creepy for him.She stopped kissing him.That could be considered creepy,right?Maybe even hugging him would be creepy for him.She told herself to just stop touching him so he wouldnt think she was creepy.
3 months passed and ember hadnt touched him once.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:01 pm

"I ment like pulling my pants down when I said 'creepy', Ember" he eventually said "I love hugging and kissing you. I ment like if you start to take off my clothes for no apparent reason"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Ember didnt listen but continued humming and twiddling with her kunai,making a spear out of wood.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:09 pm

"Oh come on! Please believe me! Ember, come on. There's no need to take what I said that seriously! I only ment very awkward things like removing clothes"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 pm

"You`d think id do that?You think im a slu*?"Ember muttered,annoyed.Today she had woken up on the wrong side of the bed and she was in such a pissy mood.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:21 pm

"No I don't think that at all! uwaa! dang! crap! f***! The only person I love is basically they don't love me! Thats nice. argghh! Nooo! Fine, don't believe me." then he mumbled to himself "I'm sure the lonlyness will welcome me"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:27 pm

"Can you give me a chance her?I dont know how many times Ive told you thats its hard for me to understand this!" Ember called after him as he stormed away.She sighed,maybe it was the right time to go and find someone to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"Hopefully she'll be back to normal. After all I've been through I don't think I can even stand to be alsone again."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 pm

All that day Ember went searching for ninja`s inside the village who are willing to kill her,and she was asking a boy that seemed a few years older if he could kill her,and she didnt know Yuudai was watching.
((dun dun DUNNNN))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Yuudai had followed her that whole day. Tempted to burst out and be all like 'What are you crazy!?' and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3
Page 8 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next