Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:43 pm

The boy looked at her as if she was crazy."Why would you want me to kill you?Are you scene or something?!" He teased.Ember gave a: -___- look to him."No.I just need to die.Its none of your buisness.Ill just go ask my mage anyways." Ember shrugged him off and went to her mage and sat down on a log by the fire across from her."Can you kill me by any chance,Raven?" Raven was a old friend of her mother`s."Why would you want to do such a thing,young one?" Hummed Raven.Ember sighed."Its a long story..Love..Hurts...." Ember muttered,staring into the flames of the fire."Yes it does,but that isnt enough reason to waste your life."
"My life is horrible.Why live it when no one would notice im gone?When I know one day im not gonna have grandchildren and watch them have children.Why be alive when you regret all that you have done and put everyone around you in danger??" Ember said.Raven opened one of her eyes and looked at Ember."Those are some very good reasons." She murmered.Ember nodded.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Yuudai was on a branch, very close. He could hear everything. "When no one notic you're gone!?" he mumbled loudly to himself "I would notice you're gone and so would Toshi, and we'd miss you a lot. Espically me"
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Ember thought she was starting to have hallucionations of his voice now."Can we please get this over with,Nana?I wanna be gone by tonight." Ember pleaded.Raven raised an eyebrow,knowing Ember`s true love was sitting on a branch near by."What ever happened to the Uchiha kid,hm?" Ember`s heart broke in two."Today we had an arguement.I told him I didnt understand love.It was hard for me.And he walked away.I dont blame him..Im not mad at him...And I know he can have such a better life without me.I put him in danger,and everyone around me." Raven immeaditly argued."Everyone was born in this world for a reason Ember,you just havent found the reason why you are on this world." Ember gave her a stone cold glare."Not for people like me.Im realated to Satin." She growled.She was referring to what she had done in the past.Raven shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:06 am

Yuudai was behind her now "So what if you're related to satin? Does it really matter? Not to me"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 am

Ember plugged her ears.She was sure she was having hallucionations now.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:33 am

Yuudai walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder "I'm actually here, Ember. Believe it or not. You mean alot to me"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Ember slowly put a hand on his."Yu-Yuudai?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:28 am

"Yes Ember. It's me. And truth be told, I do love you"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 pm

"Wh-Why are you here?" Ember didnt want to say what she had on her mind:But you`ll never love me more than Toshi.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:31 pm

"I'm here because I love you. Please believe me on that. I don't want to see you try to kill yourself."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Ember decided to say what she needed to say,and Raven sensed that,so with a poof of smoke she left them alone."But you`ll never love me more than you love Toshi...."
Again,she didnt want to sound greedy,because she wasnt,so she added:"Not that it matters..I mean you can love Toshi all you want.It wouldnt bother me at all...."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 pm

"I've told you before. I love you more. Is that a problem that I love you more? And the reason is NOT because I just left her and now I can't go back to her because she's got Kaji. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Ember got up and turned around,wrapping her arms around Yuudai and stuffing her face in his shirt."Im sorry I havent been trusting you lately.I cant even trust myself.I just want all these problems to go away."Ember cried into him shirt.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:03 pm

"Problems come and go. They will leave Ember-chan. They will" he said hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Ember wanted to belive him."My demon will never go away,Yuudai-san.I was born with it."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 pm

"Thats not a problem Ember. Not at all" he held her so they were looking each other in the eyes "My turn to make the first move" with that he connected their lips and held there.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Ember sighed happily into the kiss.Finally someone didnt care if she had a raging demon inside of her.Someone ignored her faults.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:02 am

Yuudai parted his lips. He was very happy wyejever he was witg Ember, and now? He was as happy as possible
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:00 pm

Ember also parted her lips,and let her body go limp,letting him do whatever with it.She didnt have a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:04 pm

All Yuudai did was hold her very close and kissed her. Thats all he could think to do, his mind had gone blank and didn't know what to do besides that.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:10 pm

She literally let her body go limp,and if Yuudai let go,she would fall to the ground.She was too much in paradise.
((do something exciting they are teenagers afterall i wouldnt think its gross.))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:22 pm

((I'm gonna keep thinking on that, but until I think o something...))

Then Yuudai's tounge entered Ember's mouth, he was so much in paradise that his knees gaveway and he fell o nthe ground. On his back ajd Ember was on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Ember moaned softly at the taste of his tongue,and she immeaditly felt something hard poking her in her lower area.She blushed.((Couldnt help it lol sorry))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:40 pm

((... whatever))

Yuudai didn't notice this happening so he continued with what he was doing. If Nightmare interupted then Yuudai was going to get ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:42 pm

((XP haha i love himiluating you......=D IDEA))

Ember squirmed against it while she battled tongues with Yuudai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3   Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This True Love? <3Ember * Yuudai<3
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next