Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a Boring Village! [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What a Boring Village! [Open] Empty
PostSubject: What a Boring Village! [Open]   What a Boring Village! [Open] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 am

Such a simple thought flourished throughout the Kirigakure-nin's mind as he slowly strolled through the streets of Konohagakure. He whimpered a low sigh and dropped his head as the sheer pressure of such a thought twirled through his mind. "Ugh. I can't believe I'm in this place..I mean..It's just a hole I think I may catch a disease just by being here!"

He finished this with a silent curse to the jounin who had given him this very random mission, a sigh of sudden release dawning upon him as he realised he was actually IN the aforementioned craptastic place. He shrugged his shoulders and turned into a very small shop with numerous little antiques and..crap in the window, thinking he should randomly spend tons of his parents well-earned money on absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Boring Village! [Open]   What a Boring Village! [Open] EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:24 am

Raiden sighed and tapped the boy on the shoulders "Be more respectful Mattaki Sutako before you ruin what little good rep Kirigakure has left" the older Mist nin said shaking his head slightly "Mei - sama doesnt want trouble with Konoha not since our number one trading partner the land of Waves hero is from here and favored by tsunade "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Boring Village! [Open]   What a Boring Village! [Open] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:58 am

"Yeah, yeah. Mei-sama never lets me have any fun anymore! I swear if she didn't have- Well, we both know what she's got, bluddy hell, you can see 'em from space!" He grumbled, rolling his own eyes back as he did so. He gently itched at his own nose as he turned towards Raiden, staring at the elder Kirigakure-nin for a short time, before chuckling and leaning back against the bar. "So, did she send you to check on me or something?"

He finished after this, seeing the small white buns in the corner he shrugged and ordered a dozen of the bite-sized vegetable, sweet buns. He turned back towards the elder and mumbled "So, Ms. Past-Maragable-Age doesn't want me to cause any more trouble like my last lone missions? People 'round here still want to have my damned-hot hide. We really need somebody either strong enough or stupid enough to marry her just to shut her up. How about you?! I mean..you're not strong enough..but you're pretty dumb.." he chuckled as he brought the dango up to his lips, and gently took a small bite, before offering the bag to Raiden. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Boring Village! [Open]   What a Boring Village! [Open] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:08 am

Raiden glared at him "perhaps I should include that comment in my mission report im sure Mei-sama would love to hear what you think of her" he smiled darkly "and im not here to watch you ... I just finished the Chunin Exams and am sticking around seeing if I can gather some information on Konohas imports" he said reaching into the bag and producing a stick of dango " But thanks for the snack"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a Boring Village! [Open]   What a Boring Village! [Open] EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Sutako chuckled as he chewed on the final dango on the current stick he had in his hand. He then smirked lightly as he formed chakra around the targeted dango stick, which would immediatly begin to glow a deep pink-purple aura which was the typical for his chakra. The stick then quickly covered with a crystalline material as the charka dried upon the stick. "Like it?" he spoke calmly, moving the now shining crystal stick forwards and into the eyeline of the elder shinobi.

"People wonder how my family can only do basic missions but still be among the very most elite of Kirigakure's rich and famous. Well..you just figured it out..it's one of our Kekkai Genkai; lets us freeze pretty much anything into multicolored crystal. Even deceased humans. I mean, when I die, instead of being buried so maggots can devour me before I'm even cold..I'm going to have my family encase me crystal.." the boy spoke for a few moments, a slightly solemn look upon his face as he gently tossed the slightly heavier stick into the air, emptying half the bag of dango into another bag and tossing that to the elder shinobi also. Finally, he smirked as he chuckled "Well, uhh, I've got rapin', plunderin' and pillagin' to do! BYE!" he giggled as he suddenly threw down a smoke bomb and exited the building. He could be seen as a odd multi-colored, flashy blur on the villages skinline. "Ooh, wonder if Mr Chews-nin is going to try and catch me~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Boring Village! [Open]   What a Boring Village! [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

What a Boring Village! [Open]
Page 1 of 1