Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:42 am

Yuki sighed as her shift at the hospital ended she had to tell a mother her son was going to die ... she hated feeling so weak the raven haired girl walked through the streets of Takigakure some what depressed
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:46 am

Yuudai was walking through Takigakure. He decided that before he went to destroy Iwa he was going to visit every hidden village. He was now on Takigakure. He was admireing the village until he bumbed into a girl. "Sorry miss, didn't mean to bumb into ya" he said and lightly bowed then streightened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:49 am

Kikisu had tagged along with yuudai, since she had agreed to help. She curtiezed to the girl and said, "Whats your name, miss?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:03 am

Normaly isji didnt travel to other hidden villages, but she needed some rock fragments to practice a jutsu on, but they only exsited in the outskirts of the village. She was walking down the main road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:08 am

Yuki looked up "gomen I should have been watching where I was going " she didnt dare look the boy in the Eye he reminded her of the son from earlier. she bowed slightly "my name is Yuki" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:11 am

"Mine is Yuudai, Yuudai Uchiha. Nice to meet ya" he said and looked at Kikisu, "Thats Kikisu. We're traveing together. I have a goal that you probably wouldn't like, and she's gonna help me with it"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:14 am

"I can introduce myself." she teased him. "Its a please to meet you, Ms. Yuki."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 am

Yuki nodded slowly "I see so lets go talk over some food" she said softly "im sure travel has you famished"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 am

"Yes, we haven't eaten since, ohhhh, when was the last time we ate? I think it was maybe Kohona, since this is our first visit. So sure, we'd love to eat some food"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 pm

M i k u ♥

Miku was stumbling through the street tiredly, almost tripping every now and then. She had decided, to take a vacation from the sands of Suna to see different countries, Suna and Taki were on a okay basis so she was allowed into the village. She looked down at her shoes, she was tired, having not had enough sleep the night before. She looked up, trying to identify a hotel or whatnot. SHe noticed a rather strange looking sign to her left, when she bumped into someone, "Sorry!" She said when she looked up to see three people, a raven haired female, a blonde haired male(guessing off your dp xD) and a blue haired female.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 am

((actually he has black hair))
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 am

Kikisu was startled, but helped the girl up. She smiled and said, "Its fine." Kikisu kissed yuudai on the cheek and said, "If you keep answering me people will begin to think we're a couple." she laughed and hugged him.

ooc
the way she acts won't help it either.[/u]
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 am

"If you keep doing things like that people will think we're a couple, Kikisu" he said chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:30 am

Yuki nodded " I already had that idea " she looked at the new girl " it's alright I did the same thing awhile ago " she blushed " your hair is so ... Pretty." she sighed
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:23 am

ooc who's hair.

bic
Kikisu laughed and said, "That behavor is normal for me. But we're not a couple." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 am

"Yea...I have many...bad experinces with love and decided not to get an offical girlfriend for a while"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 pm

M i k u ♥

Miku nodded a thanks to the girl who helped her up, Kikisu, and rather just blushed when the raven haired girl complimented her hair, Yuki was her name right?(guessing it was MIku xD?) She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:22 am

Kikisu wondered what he ment by "offical", but decided not to coment. She had learned when to ask questions and went not to since she had started traveling with Yuudai. This was one of them. If he meant they were dating, but not offical it would offend him that she hadn't realized. If they weren't, then he would think she had gotten the wrong idea. He was good to her, so she didn't want to offend him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Yuki looked at the group "well welcome to the village shall we go get some food and get to know each other a little better "
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:20 pm

"Sure, where should we eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:51 pm

M i k u ♥

"I saw a quaint looking resturant back there" Miku suggested.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 pm

(May I join? :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 am

((sure, I don't mind))

"Okay, any place with good food is good enough for me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 am

( I think I will also join once you all get to said place)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:26 am

ooc cool Smile

bic
Kikisu smiled and took Yuudai's hand. "I saw that place too." she directed at Miku while guiding yuudai. She hand was gentle but firm in its grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next