Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 am

((I'm okay with you joing too Genesis))

Yuudai was going to pull away, but she had a VERY firm grip and if he did pull away he knew SOMETHING bad would happen. He just didn't know what. He just knew something bad would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:57 am

"Mm, red bean paste bread," Naka muttered to herself as she walked along the streets, her feet moving a bit randomly. She was bored, and hungry, too. Aiden had only fed her twenty sticks of dango. As she was thinking, Naka bumped into a strong, but familiar back and looked up, gasping. "Yuudai?! Oh, hi Kikisu- eh? Yuudai, I thought you were with Ember!"

( :O Is Yuudai a playa?)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:18 am

Yuudai's hand was bright red now. Her brip was the strongest he ever felt. "Hi, Naka" he said Long story...I'll tell ya later. But just to break the surface, no I'm not dating her and we're not a couple"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:22 am

"Oooh, I see... Kikisu, Ember and I used to be in a team together," she said cheerfully. "So, what'cha guys doin'?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 pm

"We're all about to go get something to eat." he said looking at the people in their small group. "Maybe you want to join us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Yuki scooped the little girl into her arms " oh it's my little friend ... Have you seen that boy do I need to do some castrating ??!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 pm

"Food? Yay!" She grinned and nodded, wrapping her little arms around Yuki's neck. "Don't worry, our relationship is still in the green...besides, he's busy."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:32 am

Kikisu realized she had grabbed too hard. She quickly let go, and kissed. "Oh, i'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." she looked at Naka, "Hey, what's up?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:34 am

yuki nodded " yeah food yum " she licked her lips " ever since we merged with oto and kusa ive been getting paid more so I can afford to have fun now "
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:44 am

Yuudai wasn't responding, just watching the conversation. It was fun to watch girls talk because they can change subject like that *snaps*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:40 am

M i k u ♥

"Hello!" Miku said, smiling, to the little girl Yuki had just scooped up. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 pm

"Oh, hi, Kikisu! Long time no see. I kinda miss Darkamaru-sensei, do you? Anyway, my name's Nakamura Kuroda, and I'm...ten and a quarter! Ah, I can't count a quarter on my fingers...anyway, let's eat," she purred, getting comfy in Yuki's arms.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Yuki nodded and lead the group towards the resteruant "I feel so old " she said looking at them once seated " your all atleast five year younger than me"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:21 am

"Really," she asked, turning her head to look at her. She was 15, so the girl must be at least 20.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:47 am

Again, Yuudia didn't reply. He found this very interesting, funny thing, he was the only male in the group.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:10 am

"Ooh, you guys make me feel underaged," Naka said, eyes wide. She was the only one who hadn't gone through puberty.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Yuki sighed " But you've got two boyfriends and I have none " she set naka down
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:33 am

"Yeah, same here." she said, looking at her. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:41 am

Naka looked guilty. "Well, Kaji broke up with me and made me leave the house, so he doesn't count."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:44 am

When Yuudai heard this it made him want to kill Kaji even more, he interupted their conversation "Where's the ba$%#rd now?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 am

ooc like my pic?
bic
Kikisu looked at Yuudai and said, "Calm yourself." she turned to Naka and said, "Please, go on."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:50 am

Naka blinked and frowned. "Why do you want to know?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:51 am

She smiled sweetly at her, "Just to know." she knew this was an answer she would normaly give.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:53 am

Naka sighed and nodded. "To put it simply, he doesn't want me anymore. He's now available to any girl who wants him."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:55 am

Again Yuudai said "Where's the bas*%rd now?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!   MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MEETING PEOPLE !!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next