Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. Empty
PostSubject: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Miru and itachi walked towards the Household of the killed clan, were genesis held "home". Sasuke wanted to speak with him about this matter, so it had gotten set up, so he could have a meeting with genesis.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Sasuke stepping up to the door looking at miru "Isherwood home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Genesis sat in his study things were running smoothly

'if only miru would put out' he thought before chuckling ' nah it would never happen '
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:53 am

"hai", miru said, stepping inside, almost knowing genesis would be in his study.

Itachi knocked on the door, and opend it, not really carring what he was doing. "Genesis..sasuke has returned, he wishes to speak with you", the oldest of the 3 said, going inside with miru and sasuke behind him.
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:23 am

Sasuke walking in behind itachi, looking over to gensis only seeing the back of his head, "so your the oldr brother of madara...." aSuke asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:53 am

Genesis turned his chair so he could face Sasuke "Its not a connection I like to be reminded of Sasuke." he sipped on the tea he was drinking and set aside a map of the elemental nations "what brings Takas leader into my home "
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:58 am

Itachi keept silent and placed himself on a chair near the wall, having miru sit on his lap, watching them both
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:26 am

Sasuke pulled a chair over from the corner bowed to gensis and then took a seat. "I want to know the plan to kill madara...and how you know this will kill him, it's obvouis it's not easy to kil him since how old both of you are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:46 am

Genesis placed his tea on the old oak desk "The reaper death seal" he said eying Itachi "we only need a way to keep Madara in place for it to work." he mused "Though im not sure what will be able to hold him down.... the plan will not move forward until such information is found"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 am

sasuke looked over at itachi then back at genesis "your not thinking of using my brother are you... If you are I'll do it I could hold him in place long enough...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Genesis sighed "itachi will be performing the jutsu but it will take more than one ninja to hold Madara in place" He looked into Sasuke's eyes "Over the years Madara and I have been fighting and he always slips away... Its a pain in the ass"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:11 pm

"..could mandara do it, genesis?..", miru said from itachi`s lap, her eyes showing no emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Genesis raised an eyebrow at this "Manda the Snake boss ... mmm ... I forgot he had a body" he said tapping the desk "im not sure if he would be able to hold my brother in place but he could preform the Jutsu no question about that"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Sasuke thought about then asked "suigetsu could hold madara long enough for itachi to preform the jutsu" raping his fingers on the arm rest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 pm

He shook his head "your little tool would not last long enough holding my brother... in fact the only one to ever keep him rooted to one spot is long since dead and there is no chance of bringing him back thanks to your yellow eyed sensei" he sipped some tea "ah Hiroshima we could use you right now"
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:56 pm

Sasuke thinking of some one who could hold him none came to his mind "genjutsu wouldn't even hold him for 5 seconds?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:59 pm

"..there is one person..", miru said lowering her head sligtly. "..The nagito clan has a secret jutsu that can immobilize any target it hits for 10 minuts...nothing can break you free.."
Back to top Go down
Riley
Genin
Riley

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Sasuke looking back at miru he had never heard of the nagito clan "so do you know where to find this person?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Genesis chuckled "Last I heard she was in Takigakure with Raiden Susanoo but I do not believe Isji Nagito would ever help the Uchiha" he paused "your family took much from hers ... it pains me to see my houses fighting with one another " he sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.   Sasuke`s meeting with genesis. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke`s meeting with genesis.
Page 1 of 1