Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rawr (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2010-06-08

rawr (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 am

"I was on a mission, and I am now known because of my black wolf. So to keep cover i had to disguise him. He didn't like it."

That...ah...is an understatement.

During his sentece Naka had found a spot that made Chewy's leg thump on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Naka looked at Chewy and noticed that he had a sensitive spot. The little girl beamed and rubbed him again, making him thump his tail even more. "Awwww I don't know why he wouldn't like it. Chewy's just so cute!" she purred, almost as happy as the big wolf himself.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:08 pm

"He said he felt like a rat."

Kana smiled at the two.

"You two are so cute."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:28 pm

"And Chewy's so fluffy and cuddly! Kyaaah!" Naka just kept on rubbing him, no control over herself. She just couldn't stop petting him. She giggled and looked up at Kana. "What does Sage look like?" she asked her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:20 pm

"She is snow white, and a little bigger then Chewy because she is older. Her voice is very calm and soothing but if she howls she knocks people out. She is also very fluffy."

Kana says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 6:32 pm

"Fluffy fluffy fluff...fluff..." Naka was dreamily hugging Chewy, rubbing her face in his soft mane. It just felt so fluffy. "How does Chewy feel being with someone bigger than him?" she asked, giggling.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:26 pm

I don't mind, she is able to teach me things to, like when I'm older I will be able to do that howl. An, if Sage was younger, then Mr. Neko wouldn't have heard us. Plus, I like my older females.

"An, if Sage was smaller then Chewy, he would worry about her constantly."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Naka laughed and nodded. She didnt expect Chewy to be the subdued one in the relationship, but then again it did make sense why Chewy wasn't panicking whether his mate was okay or not every waking moment. Naka went back to her seat and started to eat some more. "Whay about you, Kana? Do you like older or younger partners?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:12 pm

"I would like to have someone I wouldn't have to worry about. I worry about Shini enough already. So I guess I would prefer someone older. What about you?"

Kana said looking at Naka.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:47 pm

"Mmm.... I don't really care. If they love me, I'll try to love them back as much as I can. If they make the effort to stay around, that is. If not...then we can just stay friends." Naka shrugged and then poured their third cup. She lifted hers and clinked it with Kana's. "Kanpai!" she cheered, and then downed it. And hiccuped.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Wasn't that her third?

Chewy asked, looking at Naka.

Oh boy.

Kana said to Chewy.

"I can see what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Naka put her cup down and then smiled normally at Kana. Then she giggled and hugged her, burying her face in Kana's soft chest, between her mountains. "Kana-taaaan, you have soft boobies," Naka exclaimed happily.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:17 pm

The men at the bar were looking over at what was happening.

Chewy if one of them approaches, bite them.

Gladly.

"Naka, ....thanks? and do you wanna stay at my house?"

Kana asked, worried about Naka getting home.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 6:23 pm

"Yush please!" Naka grinned drunkenly and went back to nuzzling Kana's chest, purring. It was soft and warm, like the pillows her dad prepared for her. "Kana-taaaan, carry me pleash?" she asked her, her words starting to get slurred.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:06 pm

"of course."

Kana hoisted Naka up were her head was still in her boobs but now Kana could walk freely. Kana then told the bartender to put it on her tab. He nodded and put some grilled meat and saki in a doggy bag and Kana grabbed it with the hand not supporting Naka. Chewy was biting the leg of a man who whistled at the girls and started to walk towards them.

"Chewy don't play with your food."

At that the man screamed like a girl and started to run.

That did not taste good.

I imagine not.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Naka watched the man scream shrilly and run away, wetting his pants. She giggled at the sight and then continued to rub her face in Kana's area. They were big and soft and bouncy, unlike Naka's small buds, so she was curious of their nature. In layman's terms, she just wanted to touch them. Naka hiccuped and giggled again. "Kana-tan, dosh drinking milk make em grow big-er?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

rawr (open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5