Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rawr (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

rawr (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:02 pm

"Aww poor wolf...at least it'll rest easy knowing that you've got Chewy protecting you. Isn't that right, Chewy?" Naka gave Chewy some of her own meat and rubbed his head. She smiled and started to eat hers, dipping it in lots and lots of soy sauce. "So you've had him since now? Is he an awesome battle partner?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

Number of posts : 703
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:59 pm

"Yes he is, we never have to speak out loud while fighting and he can catch kunai."

Kana said as she began to eat.

Nobody will hurt you Kana, or as long as we are here, no one will hurt Naka.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:03 pm

"You don't have to speak to communicate...then...is it a telepathic connection that you two have?" she asked, her eyes shining with the need to know. She was extremely curious. Naka herself had a monkey at home, whom she could understand perfectly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:07 pm

"Yes, he can send his thoughts to some people. But not everybody can hear him cleary, it would be like a buzzing in your ear."

Kana said patting Chewy's head.

Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:17 pm

"That's so cool," Naka said in awe. Having a partner who could read your thoughts... it would be a great trump card in battle. She grinned and started eating some soba she ordered. "Can Chewy and Sage do the same to each other?" she asked.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 pm

"Yes, and Sage is the same. Some can hear her and some can't."

Kana smiled at Chewy after he went to sleep with a full belly and started snoring.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:25 pm

"He's so cute, even if he's big and dangerous," Naka said, looking at Chewy affectionately. She had known the two of them for a while now. "Do animals have dreams as well?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:28 pm

"Yes, and if it's a nightmare and it's bad, he'll pull me in. I do the same, we can't help it."

Kana said listening to Chewy's snores.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 pm

"Oh, poor thing... Does he ever have any dreams about the time he was in the lab back then? You might be able to figure out his history or find a way for him to stop having nightmares if you do.." Naka had been downing soba bowl and soba bowl. She still hadn't touched her third cup of sake.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm

"That is what they are always about."

Kana says sadly.

"But all I hear is Sage whining and the cages rattling and I see a needle coming at me. Then it changes to Sage and me running out of the lab behind Mr. Neko and the lab explodes."

Kana sighs.

"The lab was unstable so now there is no where to get evidence."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:03 pm

"Does Mr. Neko know nothing about it?" Naka asked, frowning. "If he was there when the lab was about to collapse, he should have seen something....right?" Naka sighed and watched Chewy sleep. Poor boy. Having to go through all that, and what's more, as a young pup. It was a good thing he had Sage and Kana to keep him...human? in a way. "I hope the nightmares go away."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:22 pm

"They have lessened over the years, and Mr. Neko only went in for a mission to destroy the lab. He saw Chewy and Sage as he was leaving in their cages, and Sage said 'Help Me.' So he took them with him."

Kana smiled at her sleeping friend.

"I don't know how I would get by without him."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:02 pm

"Yeah... That sounds so nice...to have someone to have your back no matter what." She smiled as she watched him sleep. Such a cute little puppy. Naka returned to her food and ordered some fried patties. "When you have to do a mission? Do you always bring him?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:03 pm

"Yes, he is a part of me, and I have tried to leave him behind when the mission will be very dangerous. He always somehow finds me."

Kana said smiling and sipping a cup of saki.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 pm

"You two are so close, you probably developed radars for each other," Naka teased, though it was probably true. She knew that Kana and Chewy could share one mind. They were the best of friends. She smiled, reminiscing the times when she had someone like that too. "When one of you get sick, what does the other do?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:28 am

"All that we can to help. After I killed Ray, I got a really bad fever and was deathly sick. Chewy ran all the way to where Mentor was at the time to take care of me. It took three days and when he returned he passed out. He didn't even stop to eat or sleep."

Kana smiled remembering that the first thing she saw when she woke up was Chewy licking Mentor because he saved her.

I had to Kana, what would I have done without you?

"Thanks Chewy, oh and Naka, Mr. Neko has learned that if Sage does have puppies that they won't talk until they find their partner."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 am

"Awww..." Dogs were man's best friend, but a wolf was a ninja's best friend. Cos ninjas were cool like that. Naka smiled and stroked Chewy's head and muzzle gently. He had gone through so much for Kana...it was amazing. Humans were capable of such cruelty but animals could heal people? Who was the beast now? "Aww, puppies!" Anime hearts appeared in the young girl's eyes. She simply adored puppies! Those adorable little balls of fur... "Will you be taking care of all of them?" she asked Kana.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:19 am

"Probably, Mr. Neko doesn't travel a lot so I will be the one to find their partners."

Kana smiled at Chewy while his tail thumped the ground while being petted.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Seeing that Chewy liked being petted, Naka eagerly started to scratch his tummy. "Ahh, young puppy love..literally. At what age will they be able to find partners?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:53 pm

"As soon as they can leave Sage they will crave the companionship of a human partner. So then I will start searching."

Chewy laid there in bliss from Naka's attention.

"He might go to sleep if you keep doing that."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:11 pm

"Oooh, but.... HE'S JUST SO CUTE!!!" Naka purred herself as she continued to pet Chewy. Though he was a mature animal, he still had that soft underbelly of his, and Naka was doing her best to make him feel good. "Mmm... I would love a puppy but Kurama would forbid me," she huffed. "Once upon a time a wolf pup bit me and he's kept me away from dogs as pets ever since."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 am

"Well, if one of these puppies choose you, there is not much that can be done about it. Plus they won't bite you for sure, because they love you."

Kana smiled at Chewy laid out on the floor, his tail still thumping.

Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm

"I don't know why he's kept a grudge for so long. Wolves are adorable. Isn't that right, Chewy?" Naka continued to rub the happy animal everywhere. "Kyaaaa his belly is so fluffy!" she squealed gleefully.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Insert Name Here
Genin
Insert Name Here

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:31 pm

"In reality he is just a giant fluffball. You should have seen him disguised as a pomeranian."

Kana smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:37 am

"Even his back is so fluffy," she continued to squee, now vigorously rubbing his back. Naka giggled and fed him some of her grilled meat. "He had to disguise himself as a pomeranian? What for?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rawr (open)   rawr (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

rawr (open)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next