Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good Kind of Heat (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

The Good Kind of Heat (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Naka hummed happily as she soaped herself up and then rinsed the foam off her skin. She needed to relax and just calm down, so where better to do so than Yugakure, the village of hotsprings? She loved the hotsprings. Normally, high temperatures would make her faint or go into critical condition, but hotsprings were the exception - there, she could relax and even try to sleep.

The young girl tied up her brown hair and got into the water, letting out a childish "NYA" as she adjusted to the temperature. She sank into the water, a wet towel on her head. "SOooooooo goood," she purred, looking around through the steam. She blinked and looked at the door - was someone coming in?

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2011-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:12 am

Absentmindedly, she hummed as she undressed in the girls side of the changing room, thinking about the misson she was on. While she'd rather not have to do seduction missions, it was a important part of a kunoichi's arsenal. Even if she was never picked to go on one, it was a important skill because it could distract a opponent - that is, a male one. But one things for sure - she would never tell her dad about it. If she did...welll...let's just say her father could be really, REALLY scary when he was mad...

At least she got to relax, though. She'd never been to Yusagakure and - BAM!

"Owww..." While she was thinking, she'd wrapped her self in the fluffy white towel she picked and bundled her long blue hair into a bun, and then...stopped paying attention and ran into the door. I hate it when i think too much...I always end up with a headache... Etsu pressed a hand onto her forehead and groaned, a pout settling on her lips. She elbowed her way passed the door and stepped into the hotspring, sighing.

[...Is it just me or is my roleplaying horrible? xD It's going to be one of those days, isn't it? Ughhhh...]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~grayysunshiine
Martin
Genin
Martin

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:09 am

((Mind if I hop in? o3o ))

The hotsprings! That’s what Fangpow needed right now, or, at least, that’s what he told himself. It has been a while since he hasn’t treated himself... and it’s not the money he lacked anyway. Living at his mom and dad’s house had its privilege, after all, no rent! Not to mention that the Tea Village paid their few ninjas very well. So paying himself a good time wouldn’t hurt... in fact, he had done a whole lot of missions lately... maybe he should think of doing it more often.

The gunner arrived there by travelling on a merchant’s horse kart, not feeling like running or leaping from tree to tree like a monkey, Fangpow slept on a batch of hay until arrived to destination. Once there, the Tea ninja stretched himself as he yawned and tipped the trader for allowing him to take a ride before he walked into the Hidden Hotspring village.

The last time the genin had dipped in hot water, he remembered that it was to help himself heal from a cold when he was 14. Those would probably be the same he guessed, though, probably larger. He just hoped that it wouldn’t be too crowded... But since there was literally hundreds of different hot springs, he doubted it.

After taking his pick, Fangpow entered the bamboo lobby and walked up to the cashier, responsible or whatever who was behind the counter.

-Um... yeah, uhhh... One entry for the hotspring?

The girl simple re-arranged her hair as she spoke, obviously lacking interest in her job, she seemed bored...

-That’ll be 30 dollars.

The Tea ninja simply raised an eyebrow as he pulled out his purse and gave her the amount she asked for. She then told him about the changing room and how the springs were separated by sex. Understanding, Fangpow walked into the right one as undressed himself and dipped into the hot water, bringing a few towels, leaving his clothing in a locker, but keeping his weapon scroll with him, he didn’t want someone to steal it... Once in the hot water, the gunner couldn’t help but let a deep sigh of relief. Damn it felt great.

-Wheeewww... Hell yeah, that’s the stuff... Hmm... now I wonder if I could go get some sake and some food with that, that would make this whole thing perfec-*Bonk!*

The tea ninja raised an eyebrow as he turned to see this girl who bonk’d her head on the flipping door.

-Hehe, damn girl! You need to look where you’re goin’!

He said as she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 5:15 am

"Puhi...It's a girl!" she said in amazement. It was rare for people to come to that certain hotspring. It was a bit more expensive than the rest, the staff wasn't all that friendly and it was on the outskirt of the village, away from the centre where most hotsprings were. Naka hurried out of the water and ran over to the newcomer. She herself had banged into a door, very often, very publicly. "Oh my! That was a big bonk, but I don't think it caused much damage. Maybe shook your brain a little, but hey, the water's gonna do that too." She smiled, as she did from her habit. Smiling, genuine and sweet, always had been her thing. Naka could look and act like a proper little Lolita when the right person came by, but for the most part she was a humble, sweet little girl. "Let's get you in the water, that'll help you relax." Without any hesitation, she pulled the girl gently but firmly into the mixed hotspring. Then noticed a guy there. "Oh, another! The more the merrier," she commented happily.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:42 pm

"I have a name, you know," She informed the male who'd spoken to her. "It's Etsu. Use it!"

Just then, a cute girl that looked almost like a lolita dress-up doll and smelled like cotton candy ran up, a concerned look on her face. "Oh my! That was a big bonk, but I don't think it caused much damage. Maybe shook your brain a little, but hey, the water's gonna do that too. Let's get you in the water, that'll help you relax." The girl smiled at her, and she smiled back gladly as the girl pulled her into the hotspring.

"Oh, I'm fine, that happens a lot. I tend to run into things when I'm thinking too hard. Bad habit of mine," Etsu scratched the bad of her head as she settled down into the warm water. Ohhhh. This was nice. Reallyyyy nice. There was nothing like a hotspring trip after a couple months of beating yourself up during training. Etsu sighed happily, rolling over onto her stomach so she could lay her head on her arms. All she needed was a lollipop or mitarashi dango of some sort and she'd be in heaven. "I'm Etsu. It's nice to meet you guys!"

Etsu's thought process went out the window with the heat of the spring, thoughts becoming scrambled and random. She relaxed her shoulders, letting the heat loosen the muscles and make her skin soft. She needed to look like a girly girl, after all...at least that was her excuse.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 9:57 am

"I have a name, you know, it's Etsu. Use it!"

Hearing this Fangpow couldn’t help but smirk, that girl had some serious temper! Then again, all girls did. The tea ninja looked as she spotted that other person on the other side of the small wooden barrier that separated the two hot springs. That little girl which looked to be roughly 11 or 14 of age. Were such young people allowed in hot springs... Bah, probably.

"Oh, I'm fine, that happens a lot. I tend to run into things when I'm thinking too hard. Bad habit of mine,"

At this the Tea ninja couldn’t help but let out this joke of bad taste.

-Girls thinking? That’s a first!

He added with a tone of humor, then shook his head as he laughed it up.

-Hehe, nah don’t worry, I’m just kiddin’. My name’s Fangpow! I’m from the hidden village of Tea... very small village that most people don’t know about... I’m one of their best ninja you know!

The young adult then submerged his head under water as he brushed the gel off his hair with his fingers, pretty much ruining his hairstyle doing so. Good thing he had brought some extra gel and a comb with him to fix that up. Style was important, after all.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:16 am

Naka had pulled Etsu into the got water, and let go when they were both in. They seemed her age... Though she didn't look like it. She was still trying to keep her image those years ago, unable to leave the past. Short brown hair, big brown eyes, chibi-sized. She knew it was her own fault people called her kiddy, but she'd rather look like this for now. If she was to look like a woman, do it for her man, not for the public. Naka tightened the wrap of her towel and waded around in the water. "Hm hm hmmmmm hm hmmm~" Naka hummed as she enjoyed the heat, cheeks flushed. She was sitting a top a boulder, swinging her legs. "My name is Nakashima Kuroda. I'm from... Kusagakure, village of grass. And I know what you're thinking, I'm not 10. I'm 15," she huffed.
When the guy from tea spoke, he reminded her of someone. Etsu-chan too, a little. She smiled and went over to Etsu, cuddling up to her. "You don't mind, right?" she asked shyly.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:19 pm

"Girls thinking? That’s a first!" The male laughed, shaking his head at his own antics. Etsu frowned. "Hey! I'll have you know that girls are just as capable as guys!"

"Hehe, nah don’t worry, I’m just kiddin’. My name’s Fangpow! I’m from the hidden village of Tea... very small village that most people don’t know about... I’m one of their best ninja you know!" Etsu huffed. Whatever. She still didn't like when people talked that way. She shook it off and offered him a sort of smirk-smile anyway. "Nice to meet you, Fangpow, I'm a ninja too. But I'm from Tanigakure!"

The cute girl, who looked about ten (but, well, looks were deceiving), hummed and swung her legs around (she could hear the splashes in the water). "My name is Nakashima Kuroda. I'm from... Kusagakure, village of grass. And I know what you're thinking, I'm not 10. I'm 15," Etsu hmmm-ed and grinned.

"I thought so! I'm fifteen too." She rested her head back on her arms, smiling. The cute brown-eyed Naka came over, the water swishing while she walked through it and pressed closer to Etsu. "You don't mind, right?" Naka asked shyly. Etsu, who was rarely shy, looked over and down her shoulder at Naka, smiling. "'Course not!" Etsu rolled over and threw a arm around the smaller girl's shoulder, allowing her to snuggle in her side if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 pm

(Martin's turn)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:19 pm

((Yes, I know, sorry! )x I've been very busy these days. ))

Hm, 15 years old, huh? Weird... He knew that looks could sometimes be deceiving for age, but this was something... he recalled hearing rumors about a certain Hokage called Tsunade that used some sort of jutsu to keep her look young... but that was most certainly bogus. Oh well, those two seemed to get along pretty well anyway. Not really knowing what kind of social subject he could bring on the table to kill the akward silence that would soon build up, Fangpow decided that this was, perhaps, the opportunity for him to get himself something to drink and eat too... it was almost noon judging by the sun's position and he haven't eaten anything yet.

He could go for a good ol' plate of sushi! Sushi were easy to find and everyone liked those, right? Maybe he could get some for those two others alongside something less... alcoholic for the two others to drink, some juice maybe? He had lots of money and he felt pretty generous right now... so why not?

As he raised himself up, stepping outside the male hotspring that was next to theirs, Fangpow soon realized that the surface was very slippery. Trying to get his balance back, his foot stepped on a bar of soap.

-OH SHI...

Slipping even further, the tea ninja smashed trough the small wooden barricade and fell outside the hotspring as he rolled down the slope and smashed into crates. Dizzy, he shook his head and waved back at both of them.

-...Meant to to it!

Last edited by Martin on Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:48 pm

She knew her kiddy personality supported the loli facade, but she couldn't help it. It was a complex of hers. She was bipolar and today she was feeling bubbly and cuddly. Hence her kitten-like affection to Etsu. She smiled, but then turned to Fangpow when he slipped.

"Ah! Mr. Fangpow!" Naka got up hurriedly, a bit sad having to leave the softness of Etsu's body. She ran over to Fangpow, her feet making no noise on the water, just some ripples. She held onto his arm and helped him up, grunting with effort. "Oh, you poor boy! Etsu-san, shall we help him out? Mr. Fangpow is bleeding," she stated.

The splintered wooden crates had cut him up a bit and the faint scent of blood emitted from him. Naka huffed and used a jutsu to dry up the floor of the hotspring. 'If Danna was here...'

(Hope you don't mind, Martin >.o if you disagree with this, I'll delete it if you want.)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:40 pm

(Well it's fine for me really... but wasn't it Poison Shade's turn? o3o)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:32 pm

(I think the pattern is this way me - PS - Martin , no? :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 pm

((Oops, lol! You're right. Silly me.)) scratch
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 pm

( Don't worry ~ now we wait for PS-chan Very Happy )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:40 pm

(I hope you don't mind me joining...)

Kihaku sighed happily, as he wrapped the towel round his waist in the locker room and headed for the baths. The mission in Kumogakure had been a success; after all, with the amount of skilled nin they had in their country anyway, all he had had to do was analyse the scene and supply intel on the Missing Sand nin that was causing them trouble, and could leave the rest up to them. On his journey back from the Clouds, he had decided to stop in at the hotsprings; after all, he had to pass through the country regardless, and he felt he deserved it after trekking from Suna to Kumo alone.
The sudden sound of splintering wood and screams caught his attention. What was going on out there?? Kihaku headed to the sliding door and slipped out into the night, observing the scene of the two girls in their side, one of which was trying to help a guy who had apparently fallen through the flimsy wooden barrier. With a bewildered look on his face, he shook his head and lay his towel on a nearby rock, and sunk into the steamy water.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/escapemyfate
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:47 pm

[Awww, you guys waited on me! I feel so loved right now x3 I don't mind you joining us, BTW, Kihaku ^^]

Etsu sunk a little deeper into the water, Naka curled into her side. Everything was peaceful until Fangpow slipped on a bar of soap laying hapazardly on the floor. (Really, people, learn to pick up your stuff!) "OH SHI-" Fangpow tumbled into the boxes, making a loud splintering sound. "Fangpow!" "Ah! Mr. Fangpow!" She and Naka exclaimed, rushing out of the warm heat and over to the injured man's side. Fangpow waved at them dizzily, and Etsu couldn't help but laugh a little when she heard him say, "...Meant to do it!"

They both grabbed a arm and heaved him onto his feet, all the while Naka saying, "Oh, you poor boy! Etsu-san, shall we help him out? Mr. Fangpow is bleeding." While Naka cleaned the floor with a handy jutsu, she began to check him over, trying to find where he hurt himself, biting her lip in anxious anxiety. Etsu hoped he wasn't too hurt.

She found multiple cuts and scatches, all bleeding lightly. Etsu sighed in relief. "Looks like I'm not the only one whose a little clumsy! Stay right here, okay? I'll be back with something to clean 'em in a second!" With that, she darted off into the girl's changing room and fumbled through her stuff to grab the disinfectant and bandanges she kept handy.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 am

The ninja slowly got back on his two as he rubbed his head and his closed eyelids, he then turned around as he looked back at the crates he had demolished... good thing those didn't contain anything... nor did they seem to belong to anyone. Having fell on a crate full of shurikens would've sucked. Big time.

"Oh, you poor boy! Etsu-san, shall we help him out? Mr. Fangpow is bleeding."

Poor boy? He was 6'5'' tall and 5 years older than her! How could she call him like that anyway? Oh well. Didn't matter. Fact that she showed such concern for his minor flesh wounds however, although very generous and kind, made him feel a bit uncomfortable, no need to panic for such small injuries, really.

"Looks like I'm not the only one whose a little clumsy! Stay right here, okay? I'll be back with something to clean 'em in a second!"

Well damn. He just got his ass handed over on a silver plater here, didn't he? Fangpow couldn't help but smirk at this statement.

-Well at least I fell down... with style! And come on now! No need to get all that stuff, I'm fine, really! Nothing to worry about...

He added as he began to climb up the slope before getting back to the hotsprings.
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 10:06 am

(I dont mean to spam, or anything, but I'm going to guess that my turn is after Naka-chan and before PS?)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 11:31 am

(Yup :3 so now it's me - kihaku - PS - Martin )

Naka huffed as Martin got back into the hotspring, acting completely fine. But oh well. Maybe he really was completely fine. She charged her hands with chakra and started cleaning up the wood and debris. It would be bad if others got hurt too. The barricade seemed to be in very bad shape too. "If there's any blood in the water, tell me, okay?" Naka asked.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Kihaku felt bad just sat here not helping. Wordlessly, he swam across to the barricade and slowly charged pieces with his own chakra, willing them to slot themselves back into place. Glancing up through the broken slats, he smiled slightly at Naka-chan, cant helping but to be slightly embarrassed by his lack of clothes, even though everything below his naval was underwater. " I figured I would do what I can, you know?" he said shyly, then turned his attention to the man in this side of the baths. "You sure you're alright, sir?" he asked politely. Despite his height of 5.9ft, there was no intimidation from the other man's height, since they were both level in the water.
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 am

"Well at least I fell down... with style! And come on now! No need to get all that stuff, I'm fine, really! Nothing to worry about..." Etsu rolled her eyes and (despite being a girl) sat on the edge by Fangpow's shoulders, towel still in place and wrapped around her comfortably. "C'mon now, let me just deal with it. You don't want it get infected, now do you?" Etsu grabbed his arm and layed it over her lap so she could poor the disinfectant over the scratches and scrapes. "It might sting a little!" She said cheerfully, dumping some of the contents onto the wounds.

"If there's any blood in the water, tell me, okay?" Naka said, using her chakra to clear away the debris, soon aided by a sweet-tempered looking guy with spiky, longish black hair and yellow-ish eyes. Etsu nodded happily, begining to wind the bandanges up Fangpow's arm as the superficial cuts were scattered evenly about it. Tying the loose ends into a tiny bow, she grinned at her handy work.

"I figured I would do what I can, you know?" The guy said rather shyly as he was fixing the barricade, "You sure you're alright, sir?"

[Ehhh...hope that's 'kay with you, Martin? ^^]
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Fangpow looked as the young lady sat next to him, her material in hand.

"C'mon now, let me just deal with it. You don't want it get infected, now do you?"

She added as she poured some of that liquid down on that piece of cloth.Probably disinfectant or alcohol to clean his would... which, frankly, didn't looked dirty... Fangpow, although looking and acting completely macho, had his part on injuries in battle, wounds much deeper and numerous than this and little to no healing equipment with him; renowned and used to gun down his enemies before than can even understand what they're up against. Those girls were over reacting, though, really. But he had to admit, they were intentional and seemed to care for him, even if he was a complete stranger from a random, minor village.

"It might sting a little!"

At the contact of the disinfectant, the tea ninja frowned slightly. He was used to this sensation, but that stuff was crude compared to the one he used. It stung, but was perfectly bearable.

"You sure you're alright, sir?"

That other guy asked. Who was this guy anyway? He must've came in while he was busy crashing into crates... The gunner rolled his eyes as he let out a deep sigh.

-Yes, I just fell, rolled a bit and landed in a bunch of crates because of a crappy fence and lazy keepers who leave used soap everywhere! Damn! Now I think I might gona ask for my money back!
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:10 pm

"Ah, but...um...the owners of this hotspring are pretty old...please don't cut back their earnings," Naka asked quietly.

Seeing that Etsu looked comfortable enough to enter the boy's side, she assumed it was alright. Naka held onto her towel as she slipped into the hot water. She blinked, looked up and saw Kihaku.

"KIHAKU~UN!" She beamed and glomped for him. Naka jumped and hugged him, letting the water splash a little. "Kihakun! You're here too!" she said happily, sitting atop him.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Kihaku giggled as he caught her. "Hey there. Surprise I guess. Why is it on both accounts of meeting you, you're surrounded by broken boxes?" he smiled, then set her down in the water. Suddenly, he was very conscious of his lack of clothes. Thank Kami the water is dark he thought, appreciative of it for hiding his body. "So how come you're here in the Hotsprings Village?" he asked quizzically. Briefly, he turned his head towards the girl treating the man's wounds. "You know, I think you might be damaging that guys pride there. It's good of you to treat his wounds, but I'm sure he's hardened enough to take a few splintered, right sir?" he called to them

Last edited by Kihaku on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made an error, just corrected)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Kind of Heat (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next