Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good Kind of Heat (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2011-03-17

The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:59 am

"AHHHHHHHH!" Etsu rammed forward, clutching at her stomach and panting, a while later. "O-ohhh," She muttered as her body throbbed with pain. Dimly, she thought, why the hell am I hurting so much? And then she remembered: She'd tried to practice her style, it'd backfired and she wore herself out, and then she got jumped by stuipd people and she fallen asleep on the roof, where she'd had riduclous dreams about caterpillars, satyrs, and skeleton people who had very sharp teeth and obviously wanted to eat her.

"I freaking hate blood loss dreams," She mumbled, stil slightly inconherant, "Why do they always have to be so scary? I don't want to freakin' smoke hookah with you you damn caterpillar, I don't want to follow you into the forest Steve the satyr, and I definately do not want to be eaten by you, Thing-With-Sharp-Teeths!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~grayysunshiine
Martin
Genin
Martin

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:17 am

Fangpow nodded as Naka asked them to keep en eye out on enemies. Thou, The gunner was pretty darn sure he had taken all of them down... but there might be more around that he could've missed... The Tea Ninja the jumped as a dense fog seemed to have came out of nowhere, but as his sight fell on Kihaku. Oh, it was him. Though, even if it gave them cover and the Mist ninja could warn him of incoming enemies, he just couldn't see them...

Pulling out his summon scroll, the ninja summon his sniper rifle as he leaped on a rooftop and put himself into prone position not too far from Kihaku. If something was down there, he'd stuff its head full of lead.

-Got ya covered... do your thing...

He added as he looked trough his scope... but then, he couldn't help but overhear what Etsu said as she apparently woke up. The gunner raised an eyebrow as he looked at Kihaku next to him for a brief moment...

-...The fuck?

Before going back to guarding...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:47 pm

"..... ETSU-SAN, PLEASE STAY WITH ME. STAY ALIIIIIVE." Naka was panicking. She didn't know if it was blunt force to the head or if she had been drugged or had lost too much blood, but she kndw something wrong was happening in that skull. Mentally, not physically. She didn't know how to heal her mentally, but she could help with her body. And maybe relax.

She gulped and put her hands on Etsu's navel. Her chakra rushed into her. And this was medic, pain-killing, relaxing chakra; something to help one sleep or just chill. It would help Etsu get a grip on her herself.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Kihaku looked away from the mist wall for just a second. Etsu seemed to be coming round, if a little wierd in the head. He flipped into the Datenshigan and saw through to her soul. Examining the non-physical aspects of Etsu, Kihaku grinned. "Relax, Nee-chan, her mind is just messed up from loss of blood. Here," he tossed over a blood replenishment pill. "Give her that, it will help," he added, before turning his attention back to surveillance.
A moment later he felt a presence shifting right of the building, headed towards them. A hidden rogue, who had probably waited back whilst the others headed in, in order to jump a surprise attack on any resistance. A little late, Kihaku thought as he turned to Fangpow-san. "Hey, rogue ninja, 9 o'clock from your position! You got him?" he shouted, hoping this one wasn't going to cause any more than minimum trouble. God, all I wanted was a damn bath, Kihaku grumbled in his mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/escapemyfate
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:14 am

Blinking, her mind suddenly unfogged itself, and she shook her head to clear her blurring vision, blue hair wipping back and forth. "Huh?" She blinked, suddenly staring up in Naka's wide, childishly cute eyes. Lifting herself slowly off the ground and into a sitting posistion with on hand, she blinked again, this time saying, "When did you get here, Naka-chan?" Etsu wrapped a arm around her stomach as to try and steady it. There's was a twinge of pain, but nothing more; it looked like someone had tended to her wounds. Glacing around, she noticed the mist thickening around them, Kihaku sitting not far away, staring into the mist wall.

She fingured Fangpow must be around here somewhere too. Suddenly, Etsu hoped none of them were hurt; she hoped they hadn't been as stuipd as her to used something unfinished in battle. Well, she had to try it out somehow, didn't she? Not like she knew they were gonna jump her, anyway.

Seriously, she had really bad timing somedays.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:53 pm

((OOC: Warning, epic frying pan face bludgeoning ahead.))

Fangpow immediately turned his sight left as he received the warning of an incoming enemy. Looking trough his scope, the Tea Ninja spotted a figure moving in the back, armed with a shoulder strap full of various throwing projectiles. Though, as soon as the gunner had his boresight right on his face, in a blink of en eye, the rogue threw a kunai right at him, the projectile stucking itself in his scope, smashing the lenses as the punch delivered by the tossing weapon made the metalic pipe bonk itself really hard on his eye socket.

-OW, F*CK!

He shouted angrily. That guy just messed up his sniper rifle... a nobody, a bandit, a twerp, an ass hole just damaged one of HIS precious guns! He was SO dead. Tossing his weapon aside as he got up and pulled out his adamentium frying pan, the Tea Ninja leaped down as he landed right in front of the guy. Immediately, the deserter pulled out a dagger-like blade as he put himself in defensive position.

-B*tch, imma f*ck you up!

Pulling his blunt weapon backward, the gunner then swung it forward with all his strength as the rogue pulled up his blade to block it. Good, that's exactly what he wanted! As the weapons collided, the dagger barely hold up against all the kinetic energy, so did the guy's wrist. Pulling his huge frying pan back once more, the bandit pulled out a kunai for his second hand weapon to better intercept the next assault. Though, when the improvised weapon hit once more, this time sideways, the dagger's blade literally broke in half as the bludgeoning cooking tool carried on his mighty swing to then hit the kunai which didn't offer much resistance as the side of the Tea Ninja's melee weapon smashed itself against the side of the deserter's temple.

-Ugh!

Disoriented, the rogue only had time to raise his kunai in an attempt to block the next assault, but the Tea Ninja was simply too fast for him... Fangpow had literally went berserk. The flat metalic side of the frying pan smashed itself against the poor guy's skull as a loud *F'TONK!* let itself heard. Tumbling backward as he held his face in pain, the criminal raised his right arm in a vein attempt to protect himself, but the ruthless assaults literally snapped his arm in two. *Woosh! CRACK!*

-URRGGHH!!...Hnnggh...

Now terrorized by his opponent, the deserter was now crawling away from him.

-Oh no you don't! I am SO not done with you! C'MERE!

Picking him up, Fangpow then slammed his back against a wall as he gave him a solid punch to the stomach, making him arch forward... only for his face to be met once more by the frying pan.*F'KLANK!* His nose smashed as a few teeth flew around with a splatter of blood, barely conscious, the rogue was now pleading for his life.

-P-please... I got a family! I... I was... just... trying t-*F'PUNK!*

-Nobody said you could talk, jack ass!

-Urgh *gurgle*...I... ju-*F'KLONK!-TANG!-F'PLANK!.....*

-DIE, DAMNIT, DIIIEEE!! ... URRRGHH!! *F'TANK!!*

Completely disfigured beyond any recognition, Fangpow pulled his frying pan out of that bloody mush and walked back toward the group as he then looked up at Kihaku.

-There, I think he's dead!
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:01 am

Naka fistpumped the air as she realized she had achieved victory. "YATTA!! I DID IT! ETSU'S ALIIIIIVE!" She grinned and hugged her, not holding on too tight in case she might injure the other's ribs or sensitive bones and wounds. "OHHHH thank goodness you're alright, we almost thought you turned on a vegetable and Kihaku said he'd kill you if you died but I don't know how that works if you're already dead and now they're out protecting the area so I could save you and Kihaku saw some guy villain thingy near Mr. Fangpow and...." As that was the farthest she could go without breathing, Naka stopped and gasped for oxygen. Then she heard Fangpow curse and lots of banging and blinked. "Oh, I think the baddie is gone now. Are you okay enough to stand up? Don't overdo yourself. I don't want to lose you again.." She huffed and crossed her arms, pouting. Almost losing Etsu was scary. She had never let someone die before, and she wouldn't start then, especially not for someone like Etsu.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:12 am

Kihaku smiled then, listening the the slow bludgeoning of the rogue ninja below him by Fangpow. A frying pan, eh? Creative, he thought with a grin. Sensing no other nearby threat, Kihaku dropped the technique and watched as the gathered air dispersed and thinned out. Sighing, he lay backwards on the roof tiles and closed his eyes. He was pooped. "Etsu-san you want to try a stunt like that again, at least make sure you know what will happen," he advised, popping an energy pill into his mouth and crunching. Then standing, he picked both Naka and Etsu up on each arm and jumped off the roof to the ground to meet Fangpow. After seeing the body before him, he sent a mischeivous glance towards Fangpow, then bent and took the body. "I'll be right back," he assured, then went to dispose of the bodies, along with the rest that were littered across the village.
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:14 am

Etsu ignored the twinges of pain across her body - really, she'd had worse before. Her senseis were none too gentle with her most of the time - and clutched Naka to her. She was okay, that was good. She was worried about leaving her in the care of those people, and no doubt she'd joined the battle when she woke up. Blinking, Etsu tried to peice together Naka's ramblings. "Kihaku said he'd kill me if I died? Aww, I wanna hug him now~" Etsu grinned as Naka gasped for breath after talking non-stop for several moments. "Breathe, Naka-chan! Breathe!" She laughed, patting the girl on the back.

Suddenly, the air was filled with the sounds of clanging metal against skin and lots of curses in what she assumed was Fangpow's voice. "Wow, I guess he took care that." She blinked. "Oh, I think the baddie is gone now. Are you okay enough to stand up? Don't overdo yourself. I don't want to lose you again.." Naka pouted, and she had to grin at the cuteness. Pushing herself up, she staggarded into a standing posistion, breathing a little hard. "I'm fine, Naka-chan. I'm not gonna over exert myself, I know my limits. I'm sorry I made you all worried, though."

"Etsu-san, if you want to try a stunt like that again, at least make sure you know what will happen." Etsu pouted, "Exactly how the hell was I supose to know that they were gonna jump me like that while I was practicing my Ken-Tai mix?" She let out a squeak when Kihaku slid a arm each under her and Naka's thighs and lifted them up. Etsu reached out and hooked her arms around his neck to hold herself on better, latching onto his hip with her knees. He jumped off the roof and set them down, and she immediantly plopped down onto to the ground, falling backward to stare at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 11:04 pm

As Kihaku came to take the body of the frying pan of doom's victim, Fangpow simply nodded back as his eyes then suddenly widened, as if he had just remembered something quite important... his sniper rifle! How on earth could he even possibly forget about it?! Leaping on the roof he previously was, the Tea Ninja quickly ran up where his damaged weapon was and immediately picked it up and turned it on the other side, taking a better look at the kunai that was literally stuck trough his scope. Biting his inferior lip as he could literally feel his inner rage boiling up, air blowing between his lips and teeth as he yelled...

-FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU---

The screamed literally echoed throughout the whole village. This would take a
while to repair... scopes were so expensive... and to make things worst, he had to customize them to make an adjustable mounted scope out of it with a boresight and everything... and adjusting it to be perfectly dead-on target took ages... Why the scope... OH WHY?!

Leaping down with his sniper in hand, Fangpow pulled out the kunai out of the smashed scope and threw it on a wooden wall.

-I wish someone could bring this guy back to life so I could kill him once more, so hard that he'd die to death!!
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:33 am

"KYAA!" Etsu was bigger than Naka, so she was carried normally, as one would a damsel in distress. But Naka was a little girl and she weighed as much as a sack of rice. So, she was carried under his arm like one. 'Kusoo...everyone treats me like a bag...' she thought, puffing her cheeks in annoyance. She tried to ignore the fact that Kihaku was going to dispose the body of the bad guy. It was good, he was keeping the place clean and making sure no dogs would eat the body, but she just hoped he would do it humanely. "Ne, Kihakun, give him a proper burial, okay? I know he's a bad guy and stuff, but he was still born human and died human," she requested. "And....don't tell Mr. Fangpow about the burial. I think he hates this man now." She could hear the echoing "FUUUUUUUUUUU" in the air. The whole village probably heard it. Naka hummed as she stayed still, being carried around like a rag doll. She was used to it.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:14 am

Kihaku returned a little over 15 minutes later, absolutely exhausted. Stupid Nee-chan and her humanity; he had wasted all his remaining chakra rapidly cutting open graves for ever body that littered the streets. Then, after placing ever body in a separate grave, he had to scoop all the dirt back up and dumped it back into the graves; he'd done that with chakra too, he wasn't wasting possible hours doing it by hand. Before he had turned to go, he moved to the grave of the last rogue, the one that had broken Fangpow's gun, and spat on his grave. "That's for the sniper rifle," he muttered, then returned to the others.
When he had gotten back, he collapsed against a wall and slid into a sitting position. "All of them had nice "humane" burials, okay Nee-chan?" he sighed and leant his head back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:04 am

Etsu was pretty close to falling asleep again. She knew there were people moving around her and really didn't care. She could make out bits and peices of conversations, though; something about Fangpow's sniper rifle (which to be honest kinda pissed her off. If someone had done the same to her Tana-sama she'd be depressed and angry as hell) and burials of some sort. Etsu was sure they'd wake her up from her light sleep when they were ready go.

This time, maybe she wouldn't have such creepy dreams.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Fangpow put his damaged rifle back in his scroll before tying the roll of paper back on his bowtie belt and walked up to Kihaku who, apparently, had being busy burying the bodies while he was cursing about his rifle. The Tea ninja didn't quite understand why he even took the time to do that... if it was only of him he would've dumped all of those down the river or into some sort of bottomless or something. The gunner then looked at the other girls as he remembered something...

-Alright... now If I remember we were chillin' at the hotsprings and I was about to get you guys some food... right?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:57 pm

"Thank you, Kihakun. That was very nice of you to do."Naka smiled, bent down and kissed him on the nose. He had done so much, he'd be rewarded in due time. Naka ruffled his hair and stood up straight, making him stand with her. She poured some chakra into him to make him feel better. Everyone was okay now...thank goodness. She looked at Mr. Fangpow and swetdropped. After so much death and destruction, he still wanted to eat? Oh well.

( Sorry I post so slow/short, I'm posting from my phone)

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:42 am

Kihaku blushed as Naka-chan kissed his nose. "No sweat..." he murmured, but looked pointedly at Fangpow when he mentioned food. "Sounds good, where we going for that one?" They may have been through hell over the past few moments, but a meal would be good for them. A little revert back to civilisation... or what was left of it in these ruins now...
Looking sideways at Etsu, he smiled as he saw she was on the verge of passing out again. Sliding an arm underneath her and scooping her up, he grunted as he stood up. "I got this one, dont worry."
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:36 am

"I got this one, dont worry." A arm slid under her and she "Woah"'d, eyes opening slowly as she clutched onto someone's shoulders. "Where we goin'?" Her mords slurred into themselves sleepily, looking up into the face of a smiling Kihaku. "Mmm. I c'n walk...I migh' fall, tho'," She murmured, "Lemme down, 'm all righ'.." Her brown eyes were half-lidded, she knew her hair was messed up, but she really didn't care to fix it. Etsu yanked the rubber band out, letting the blue hair tumble down onto her shoulders and back. The annoying-ness of her hair falling in front her of face would likely keep her awake enough, she thought.

Damn, she really need to keep candy on her for situations like these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Kind of Heat (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3