Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Good Kind of Heat (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2011-03-17

The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 12:03 am

Apparently, the new guy knew Naka from somewhere, concidering the way she jump on him. That's cute, she thought affectionately, humming. Somewhere between wrapping one of Fangpow's arms up and switching to his other arm, she'd started humming without relizing it: It was the tune of something heavy, Escape the Fate or something or other. Naka and Kihaku chatted a little before he turned to her and said: "You know, I think you might be damaging that guys pride there. It's good of you to treat his wounds, but I'm sure he's hardened enough to take a few splintered, right sir?"

Etsu frowned. Damnable pride. Pride only got people hurt or killed when they refused help. "Ha. As if I'd stop because I've damaged his pride. Not that I know he can take the pain. It's just better to except help than be suffering for it in the long run. Besides, pride hurts more than one person: it hurts everybody. Do you know how many times I've had to bandage up my teammate's wounds because of their sense of pride? Or mine because they couldn't just ask for help?" She shook her head. Pride had no place in the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~grayysunshiine
Martin
Genin
Martin

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:59 am

Great, now he was getting a lecture. Perfect. This was far from the relaxing session he had imagine. A big fat waste of 30$ this is what it was. Oh well, at least he had met new people. A bit over protecting,except for this other guy who was a bit more realistic, realizing that, indeed, those "wounds" were merely scratches. Half-listening as he was resting his hand into his palm, the Tea Ninja sighed as she kept on blabbering.

-Yeah... uhuh... sure... whatever...

And then she was done. Fangpow turned around as she looked at her.

-Good... can I go now doctor? I wanted to buy you guys some food, how's that? What do you guys want? Something to drink too?

He added as he looked at them, waiting for them to pick something.

-I'm feeling generous today, so take the opportunity!

He added as he re-arranged his hair and gave them a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:31 pm

"Pride is pride, but humans can care too," Naka said, poking Kihaku's tummy. The statement was aimed for both men. "Etsu-san knows that even if it's just a cut, it still bleeds and it still has to be treated. So she treated it. She'd rather see him sulky but healthy, than proud and bleeding." Naka smiled and looked at Fangpow's wounds. It was a good thing the crates didn't have anything bad growing on them, he might have gotten infected.

"Etsu-san would do the same for you even if you think a wound is no big deal." Naka stood up, her hands on her hips, looking down at Kihaku with a frown that looked a bit forced. She was cranky that he too would take pride.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Kihaku stared up at Naka-chan. "Are you really mad at me for choosing my posture over my health? Put it this way. Wounds heal. Fast, in my case. One's posture, however, takes time to build. You know what I've been through; I have to look strong or I could fall victim like so many others before me. The appearance of strength is a good shield against wary enemies", He took a breath. "Besides," he poked her tummy. "Can you really stay mad at me?"

At the mention of being treated to food and drink, Kihaku's stomach growled. "Um, if you dont mind, I'll take a red tea and a bowl of vegetable miso ramen, sir. Arigato gouzaimasu, Fangpow-san," he requested politely
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/escapemyfate
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Etsu slid into the water until it was up to her shoulders and rested her head against the rim of the hot spring, blue hair pooling behind her, and smiled at Naka. She didn't really exspect the guys to really take her words to heart; she lived with her father and was almost contantly surrounded by men her entired life. Such was the life of the daughter of a blacksmith. She was happy though: she'd made new friends, and for that, she was grateful, although she'd miss them when they left. She watched as Naka and Kihaku bicker good-naturely, grinning contently. Sucked that she'd have to go bribe noblemen later.

"Good... can I go now, doctor? I wanted to buy you guys some food, how's that? What do you guys want? Something to drink too?" Fangpow smirked, messing with his hair a little. "I'm feeling generous today, so take the opportunity!" Etsu grinned up at him. "Nice of you to offer, but I'm afraid I have to decline. I'm going to skype a free meal off arogant noblemen later!" She grinned excitedly. Damn sexist noblemen deserved it; fuck the man that could tell a woman "where her place is." She hated pigs like that. Etsu'd sooner kick his ass than date him, but well...it was part of the job, after all.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 11:41 am

Fangpow raised an eyebrow.

-Noblemen? Oh boy, sucks to be you, girl. That's gona be one heck of a boring dinner...

The Tea Ninja then rubbed the back of his hair as he then realized that he was wearing nothing else but his swiming shorts. He couldn't go and get food just like that... and what about his hair... good god, might as well run naked down the street with a red afro. Reaching for his scroll of weapons and his towel that was under it, Fangpow took the absorbent piece of clothing to dry himself up before putting on his combat suit. Starting by his orange tanksuit as he then unrolled the large collar, he then put on his pants, reattached his bowtie belt before finishing with his shoes and shoulderguards.

"Um, if you dont mind, I'll take a red tea and a bowl of vegetable miso ramen, sir. Arigato gouzaimasu, Fangpow-san,"

-Sure thing!

He added, as he strapped his scroll on his belt and his combat frying pan on his back. He then re-arranged his hair with his comb and some gel before he went out.

-Alright, I'll be right back with everything... They don't sell much food here, I'll have to go fetch that further back in the village, shouldn't take too long!

Waving at them as he turned around and left the hotsprings, Fangpow walked down the village to go get what Kihaku asked for... and what about himself? What should he get? Hmm... general tao chicken with some rice seemed like a good idea... and maybe a cola or something to drink with that.

((I'm gona add some action, is that fine? Hot water is fine, really, but it's getting slightly boring... <_< If not, just tell me, I'll remove that part. ^^))

Then, all of a sudden, not too far from the village's entrance, a loud explosion let itself heard. Turning around immediately to see what this was all about, Fangpow saw as the large wooden doors got literally blasted away, smashed into bits. People near the entrance ran away in terror, screaming. As the dust settled, Fangpow came into view with the enemies. A large group of mercenaries wearing various headbands and ninja outfits from different villages... from fallen ninjas probably. The village's milita quickly sprang into action and they came rushing out of their houses armed with spears and basic combat uniforms. Outnumbered, they didn't stand a chance against the enemy. He had to do something, and quick.

Pulling out his scroll as he summoned his pistols with real sleight of hand and speed, the Tea Ninja pointed his guns at the enemies. His first target being a bugger, cornering one man with huge, sinister blades.

-Yo, b*tch!

The deserter turned around, glaring at him.

-Smile!

*POW-POW-POW-POW....*

The bandit was literally showered by a volley of lead as brass cases fell on the ground, he didn't even had time to raise his swords to parry the incoming projectiles that he found himself literally riddled with bullet holes as he then fell on the ground, lifeless. The loud sound of his guns echoed through the battle field, as two more mercenaries turned around, interested in fighting the loud Tea Ninja in odd outfit rather than boring villagers and milita who didn't know how to fight. Fangpow smirked at this. Letting fall on the ground two empty clips as he summoned two more of them by sliding his hand on two sings inked on each side of his pants, the gunner juggled with them as he then slammed both of them in his pistols.

-Let's dance!

Aiming for their legs, the Tea Ninja fired a volley of bullets. One of them hit one of two ninjas, but the second one, smart enough to realize that keeping himself in the line of sight of those mysterious weapons would be bad for his health, quickly dashed out of sight. Used to that trick, Fangpow knew that he'd probably "teleport" behind him considering that's where the mercenary had looked before he leaped. Not even turning around, the gunner pointed his weapon behind him as he fired one bullet. A *thud* confirmed his kill.

Though, all his showoffness and skills grabbed the attention of someone in particular. Much larger, taller than the others, wielding a scythe on a chain as a weapon and wearing multiple headbands, twice as much as the others, outfitted in a crude, used konoha ninja outfit. This was the leader of the gang... and he was taunting him. Smirking, the gunner pointed his handguns at him as he quickly took aim and fired all he had.

Though, something was wrong. He didn't drop dead like the others, and instead of blood, chunks of hard clay, dirt, sand and rock flew in every directions as bullets smashed against his earth-technique armor. Moving back and sideways as his target was approaching him, the tea ninja completely emptied his clips before he put his pistols back on his belts and summoned his shotgun. Fangpow spin-loaded his action lever weapon "terminator-style" as he then took aim.

-YAH! *BANG!*

And fired a buckshot shell at him. It seemed to have dealt more damage this time, but his target's armor was tough, and he didn't even flinch as he kept going... The gunner frowned as he spin-cocked his rifle and fired another round... and another... and another. This was bad...this guy was tough! And even his shotgun wasn’t enough! Starting to feel slightly nervous, the Tea Ninja slid his shotgun on the back of his white belt as he then summoned his automatic rifle, pulled the firing lever to prep his gun. This time, that bastard was going down!

Pulling the trigger as a massive volley of bullets came rushing down on his enemy, rattling against his earth armor, Fangpow yelled as adrenaline was rushing in.

-RrraaaaAAAAHHH!!

His target had stopped moving as he then pulled one of his arms in front of him and created some sort of rock shield, stopping the remaining bullets that were left in the gun’s clip dead cold. His target was too close now to reload his gun. This would come down to taijutsu... not the gunner’ specialty. The leader than ran toward him, his grim-looking weapon in hands, ready to strike. Fangpow pulled out his large frying pan as he took a defensive position.

-Kakkate koi! (Bring it on in Japanese)

The first hit was massive. Managing to block the first strike with much pain and effort with his frying pan; his enemy literally tossed his weapon at him with incredible strength, making the Tea ninja slide back as he tried to keep grip on the soil. Pulling his weapon back with the chain, the bandit then swung it sideways. This time, Fangpow managed to leap over it. Seeing an opening, he then leaped toward him as he smashed his face with his frying pan, making a loud “F’TANK!” upon impact. Though, even if it sounded painful, it did little to no damage as the leader then grabbed the ninja by the collar, tossed him in the air and delivered him a solid kick to the abdominal, sending the gunner flying through the air as he smashed through a stall and into a house.

Holding his belly in pain as he tried to stand up, the Tea Ninja understood that this guy was no joke. And since there was too many civilians and houses around here, his cluster rocket was out of the question... He’d need help to deal with this guy.

Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:07 pm

"Hmph." Naka huffed, yes she was. Pride brought death, and though the killed were victims, so were the people left behind. Before you think of pride, think of the risk it brings, of losing someone you loved. "You.... I would pick you over my pride, but I guess that's not the case if you were in my shoes, no?" Naka got out of the water and bowed to Etsu, smiling. She then went to change into her normal gear and went out.

Still smarting from the pride thing, Naka chose to take on a Genjutsu to drown herself in sake. But then there was a huge explosion and somehow, blinded by the problem, Naka was caught under debris.

She didn't really care anymore. Naka closed her eyes and went to sleep, a huge piece of wall crushing her tiny body.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:40 am

Kihaku sat straight up, staring at the source of the explosion. Naka-chan was somewhere in there, he knew it. but the smoke would be too great for him to find her. Darting out of the spring, Kihaku grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist. Then, he performed a seires of hand signs, the summoning technique. in a cloud of smoke that quickly receded, a small white wolf pup appeared. He knew making this contract would be useful.
"Sasha-chan, take me to where Naka-chan is, okay?" he requested, as the wolf grew, its fur darkening to a grey and its figure becoming that of a great wolf adult, though slightly bigger. Jumping on her back, Kihaku rode Sasha into the smoke.

After finding her in the rubble, Kihaku jumped off and started pulling debris off of her small form. Once she was free, he examined her. She was....completely asleep, and aside from some scrapes from the rubble, her body seemed unharmed. He took her back to the hotspring pool.
"Etsu-san, can you look after Naka-chan? You seem to be good at the healing thing. I'm going to try and assist Fangpow-san" he asked politely yet rushed, before grabbing his equipment, donning his outfit, and rushing into the streets atop Sasha-chan's back.

There he found Fangpow, struggling against an Earth user, it seemed. It wasn't surprising. By the looks of the scene around him, Fangpow was a skilled gun-user, rare in these lands. But this meant that taijutsu was a great weakness for him. "Fangpow-san, you seem to have inflicted some damage to his armour. If I break down the armour and trap him, can I rely on you to cover me, and take him down when the armour is broken?" he schemed to the Tea Ninja
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 pm

BAMM!

The explosion shook the foundations of the hotspring and likely several buildings, and Etsu could almost hear the panicked screams of people rising from the ashes of the bomb (or from whatever had caused the explosion, she knew it could be a number of things). Etsu jumped out of water, the wet towel sticking to body like a second skin and disrupting her movements. Raceing toward the dressing room, Etsu shucked the towel and shoved herself into her clothes: undergarments first, then fishnets, shorts, tank and finally her blue jacket, upon the back of which was strapped her Tana-sama.

Etsu burst out of the hotspring and quickly located the towel-clad form of Kihaku, along with a wolf and Naka-chan, who had been pulled from the rubble and had numerus scrapes and cuts lining her skin. "Etsu-san, can you look after Naka-chan? You seem to be good at the healing thing. I'm going to try and assist Fangpow-san." Etsu nodded and set about bandaging the smaller girl up with the proficancy of one who had done it many, many times. "Kihaku, don't hesitate to call me if you need me. I'll help take out the rest when I'm done here."

Kihaku rushed away from them and into battle, leaving Etsu to finish with the tying of the wraps. Sliding Naka-chan into her arms, Etsu rushed back into the hotspring and shoved her at the desk manager, who was cowering under the desk. "Take care of her," She ordered, shoving Naka into the girl's arms and then rushing away.

Her feet pounded on the ground and she rushed forward to the battle, unshealthing Tana-sama from her back and holding the weapon tightly. People everywhere were fighting, and she could see Kihaku and Fangpow in the distance, fighting a burly guy that seemed to be the leader. She smirked at figures in the distance, and then attack the first enemy nin she saw.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Those damn civilians… if only him and that big bastard would be duking it out in the open, with no people around, he would’ve blast that sucker up to hell. His fingers were tingling to grab hold of his quad carpet bomb launcher. But there would be collateral damage... heck, part of the village would be blown to smithereens. His grenades could work, but the problem was the shrapnel. No one nearby would be safe from them. The only thing that could probably make it through that thick stone-like hide would be his sniper rifle. But this thing is only affective when the enemy doesn’t want to bash your brain in. It takes time to aim properly.

Fangpow shook his head as he looked back at the bandit chief, only to see the deserter taunting him again as he spoke with that deep, raspy voice. “I’m going to enjoy seeing you suffer you noisy little bug!”
Rubbing his forehead, the Tea Ninja only replied... “You nearly just gave me a cerebral concussion, ain’t that enough? See? I’m hurt now, ouch, ow... You prick...”.

Then as he took out a new clip out of his scroll for his automatic rifle, taking advantage of the extra distance the bandit provided by throwing him away, Kihaku arrived next to him, accompanied with some sort of giant wolf. "Fangpow-san, you seem to have inflicted some damage to his armour. If I break down the armour and trap him, can I rely on you to cover me, and take him down when the armour is broken?" He asked.

"Yeah! I can do that just fine, look.” He said as he pointed his rifle at an incoming enemy, *T-TA!* two bullets made him drop face first in the dirt. “Hehe, tickles, doesn’t it?” He said, glaring at the now lifeless deserter. “Alright, go ahead! I’m providing you a covering fire! But be careful, this guy has some serious muscles!” Taking aim with his rifle, the gunner made sure his ally had a clear path to his enemy, as well providing him the “intimacy” he needed once there for a solo close-quarter battle.

Though, one thing was for sure, Fangpow couldn’t help but worry for his friend as the leader began to swing his chained scythe, which was held in his right hand, in a circular motion, the weapon achieving incredible speed as he did so. The chieftain then drew this huge, sinister blade and held it in his other hand, assuming a defensive position waiting for the incoming ninja to do his move.

Last edited by Martin on Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:51 pm

'Naka-sama?'
'A oui?'
'....alert, city in chaos.'
'Uwaa, let the adults handle it.'
'Research has shown that the hotsprings are in danger.'

Naka sat up and opened her eyes. She loved the hotsprings. Loved them to bits. A vein popped in her forehead and she got up. Reassuring the owners she was fine, she picked up a towel and left.

Outside, it was chaos. People were running around, shouting, and ninjas were trying to fight back the enemies. A lot of damage had been dealt, that was clearly seen. Naka growled and whipped out her sword. Seeing Fangpow, Kihaku and Etsu, she ran to join them. "Kihakun! Decency, please," she scolded. Black shadow engulfed his limbs for a while before disappearing, leaving him dressed in his normal clothes.

Naka looked around. So many people...so many deaths. "I'll evacuate the area." Strapping her sword onto her back, she ran into the crowd. The earth underneath the innocents dislodged itself and went away, taking its riders somewhere safer.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:38 am

(Um, guys, I had put my clothes back on... "...before grabbing his equipment, donning his outfit, and rushing into the streets atop Sasha-chan's back". Sorry for the confusion)

Kihaku drew Mei Yume from his back and swung it up to protect himself from the scythe. As the weapons clanged together, the vibrations travelled through his arm, but he steadied himself. Using a small ammount of chakra, he released the seal on the sword, and it extended into its chainwhip form. Then, whilst holding the scythe occupied with the hilt-end of the blade, he manipulated the end of the whip round to smash into the enormous ninja's face, knocking some more of the armour free. Now his right cheek was exposed successfully. Kihaku jumped back from the scythe and wrapped the whip-like blade around himself, looking for the next move
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:46 pm

[Aw, shite. I feel so bad I made you guys wait! I'm sorry! >< But math homework+ working on the play= no free time.]

Jumping back, Etsu let loose a few particular words that neither her father nor Yasashii would be too proud of. Well, her dad was the one that said them in the first place, so he had no room to talk. Why she was cussing so furiously? Okay: so this stuipd-idiot-thing-monkey had this stupid thing that blocked her Tana-sama, and dammit if it wasn't frustrating her.

Well, if she couldn't use Tana-sama, then she'd just her fists. "HI-YAH!" Charging forward, she ducked under the so-called monkey-thing's guard and cleaved a uppercut to his chin, making him fly backwards and away from her, knocking him unconcious. Grinning, she panted and rested her hands on her knees. She'd been fighting every enemy she could get her hands on, and she'd cut down most of them too. However, not without a collection of bruises, cuts, and burns. Etsu even had particularly nasty cut across her shoulder blades, and it hurt like hell. Not to mention the blood streaming down her back as a product of it.

Standing straight and stripping herself of the remaining tatters of her jacket (Unfortunately, she was going to have to wait till she was back in Tanigakure to get a new one), she haphazardly swung bandages around her chest and over the large cut, and then tightened it. She hissed as it burned, but continued until she was done then tied it. Pulling Tana-sama out again, she leap back into the wild confusion of battle.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:36 am

Seeing Kihaku doing his move… he couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous. He’ll have to train his taijutsu more after this... at least, on the defensive level. He did managed to block his strikes, but let himself wide open after his offensive maneuver... but he didn’t expect him to have a face as hard as a freakin’ rock. Not to mention that his frying pan was more of a defensive weapon, giving the fact that he flip it and use it as a shield. Going offensive on this rogue ninja in close combat was a bad idea. Kihaku could handle it.

Holding his rifle firmly as he looked through the boresight, walking forward as he gunned down mercenaries after mercenaries, this was a real first person shooter massacre. Soon enough, only few of the deserters were still alive, most of them were having second thoughts, keeping themselves on defensive, not wanting to get shot by whatever that infernal weapon the Tea Ninja was wielding. Some of them began to retreat, understanding that this was a lost battle. They were outnumbered. The only one left was this big guy. Even the villagers were out of the pictures... where were they anyway? Fangpow was so absorbed by his shooting that he didn’t even notice as they had been taken away. The tea ninja then looked back at Kihaku who had ripped off only part of his face’s rock armor. Although he could try and fire a bullet there, since there were no other villagers in the place, the gunner opted to a different approach.

Pulling out his weapon scroll with real sleight of hand, the genin poofed a grenade out of it as he then rolled back his scroll and put it back on his bowtie belt. His ally was behind the huge gorilla of an enemy, holding him in place. If he threw the deadly explosive correctly, he wouldn’t hit his ally... much. He seemed fast anyway, he could leap away anyway before it blew, right? Right.

-Kihaku, watch it!

Pulling out the pin with his teeth, Fangpow then threw the green projectile directly at the enemy’s face. The chieftain only had time to raise his other blade with his free arm, acting by reflex to block it. His sight finally catching on what it could possibly be, the renegade’s eye widened as he only had time to say a faint an almost inaudible

-Shimatta... *BAAAMMM!!*

Before the explosive blew up in a massive detonation, sending shrapnel everywhere, literally blowing off the front part of the earth-user’s rock armor, burning him and shredding his face and part of his upper body as he flew back and hit his back against a huge tree. Fangpow’s grenades were 10 times stronger than a batch of flimsy exploding notes, that bandit understood that at his health expanses... Still moving faintly, the renegade tried to stand up, miserably failing doing so, now crawling in agony on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Naka had finally sent the innocents away and now was scouring the place for any other civilians. If there were, she would send them to somewhere safe ASAP. But as she looked around, trying to find them, even using tracking demons to find them. However, there were none left. They all had the sense to take anyone and everyone out of danger zone. Naka sighed with relief and returned to the fighting area, where bandits and ninjas were battling for money and peace respectfully.

Naka ran towards the crowd of spindly bandits who were trying to pillage shops in the midst of all the chaos. She didn't want the shop owners to come back to nothing. So she summoned her huge rubber and wooden mallet. It was a big, purple mallet with smiley faces on both ends, hence its name Mr. Smiley. "Stealing is bad!"

She huffed and ran at them, swinging her mallet and knocking many off their feet. She went through the whole crowd, trying to stop them all.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Kihaku looked up as the grenade circled through the air. At Fangpow-san's call, He quickly wrapped the blade of Mei Yume around him into a tight protective cocoon, and felt the explosion shake around him outside. When he unfurled his shield, he saw the earth user crawling on the floor, his body badly damaged from the explosion. That was a pretty powerful little device.
Walking over to the target, he looked down. "Pathetic...." he mumbled to him in a low voice. "Scum like you are worthless on this world." And he stepped on his head whilst bringing the blade down on his neck.
Walking away from the lifeless lump on the floor, a dark anger in his eyes, he sheathed his blade and sighed. He was losing more and more of himself to this anger everyday. What was happening to him, he wondered. But what was done was done. He approached Fangpow. " Nice trick there. Is that everyone now? Are we done?"
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Stumbling, Etsu panted and barely managed to stay upright. She bent over, pressing her hands to her knees to try to regain her breath. "Damn bandits, ganging up on me like that," She mumbled furiously. Stuipd freaking man with the tiger, girl with the claw-knive-thingy, and the he-she that she couldn't tell what sex it was. All three had jumped her at the same time, and she'd barely had enough strength left to fend them off.

...Cost her a pretty penny, too. The damn claw wound on her stomach was bleeding hella lot. Her entire body ached like hell; she'd steadily collected wounds all over her body from different fights. Burns and bruises littered her body, along with the cut on her back and the claw wound on her stomach. Maybe...I shouldn't have used that style... She straightened up, and winced when things got a little bit dizzy. Damn, and they would probably expect her to go on that date, too!

Oh hell no.

No way. She was gonna go back to her hotel room, wrap up her wounds, crawl into bed, and sleep for a couple of days. There was no way anyone would get her out of that room. Not even with candy! (She doubted anyone would try to bribe her with it anyway; no one around here knew about her candy infactuation.)

So they could shove that into their juice box and su--BAMM!

Etsu winced at the noise. What the hell 're they doing? She thought, looking around. Pinpointing the two males, she coiled the muscles in her legs to jump. When her feet touched the roof, her legs gave way and she crumpled onto it, panting. Shite, I must have lost more blood than I thought. Etsu's eyes became fuzzy and her head spun. She clenched her fists, and shut her eyes tight to stave off the unwelcome reactions. Well...shite. Fangpow and Kihaku wouldn't need her anyway, and if they did, then well,"They'd get over it." She mumbled, and then toppled over, asleep.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:30 am

Hell yeah! Eat that you sun of a b*tch! That dude took that grenade to the face double time! And Kihaku managed to get out of the way in time! Good! Not only did I messed up that guy’s face epicly, but there were no collateral damages whatsoever! Damn I’m good...

He thought to himself as he put his two fists on his hip. The Tea ninja then looked back his friend getting closed to the agonizing chieftain on the ground... with this dark, menacing look of his... he could see the dominance in his eyes. He knew what Kihaku was up to, he was going to end this guy’s life right here, right now. It was obvious.

"Pathetic... Scum like you are worthless on this world.”

Smirking, Fangpow crossed his arms, watching him do his thing as he plunged his sword trough the guy’s neck, killing him after a few gurgle and spits of blood. Damn, this had to hurt so much... The gunner then walked up to him as he glared down at the corpse and laughed.

-Nuh-uh! They’re useful! See, we actually need scum like this guy right here so we can get paid!

He added as he kicked him in the ribs.

-Without trouble makers like that dude right here, ninjas would be useless! Jackasses like this are what make the world go round, man.

He added with a smirk as he put his left arm over his shoulder, putting his right hand against his friend’s ear as he whispered...

-Between you and me, I wish there were more guys like that doofus right here...

It’s a *thud* behind him that made Fangpow let go of his buddy as he looked back, seeing Etsu all messed up, lying on the ground. She was in a pretty bad shape...

-Oh sh*t! Etsu!

Running toward her, the Tea Ninja grabbed her carefully by the shoulders and tugged her to a batch of hay, lying her down slowly as he immediately looked for a pulse. She was still alive, but she was losing a lot of blood, he needed to do something to stop the bleeding quickly. Reaching for his small pouch hidden under his bowtie belt, he quickly pulled out some bandages and wrapped them tight around the most important wounds to stop the major leaks. But this was just temporary; they would need a medical ninja, and fast.

-Kihaku! Go find someone that could help her, quick!

Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:23 pm

(Kihaku can post first where he finds me to help her and then I post after him. Then PS and etc. :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Kihaku nodded, and jumped down a side alley. He had an uncanny knack of homing in on Naka-neechan's location ever since the blood change. Rapidly sliding round and over buildings, he quickly jumped down behind Naka, who was standing next to a pile of the baddies and holding a.... giant purple mallet....with faces....okay, whatever. "Nee-chan, Etsu is in trouble, she's lost a lot of blood. Fangpow is with her now, but we need a medical ninja pretty quick," he explained quickly, before whistling into the air and calling Sasha-chan to his side. Hopping onto her back and sliding forward to make space, he looked back to Naka-chan. "You coming?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:19 am

Naka nodded, saving an ally was more important than defeating two enemies. She got onto Sasha's back with Kihaku and wrapped her arms around him. If Etsu was mortally wounded at a critical level... She swallowed the dry lump in her throat as she thought about that. It wouldn't happen. After this invasion, the four of them would go out for cake and everything would be the same. Naka put her mallet away and hung on as Sasha carried them away.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xP o i s o n - S h a d e
Genin
xP o i s o n - S h a d e

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Etsu had never had stranger dreams than when she'd lost a lot of blood. In her dream, the walls swirled and shifted, and she was on a beach; blue water crashed onto the shore, and she was standing on a cliff overlooking it. Sand shifted beneath her (dream) feet. Ohhh...'kay? Suna, really? Something rustled behind her, and she turned, automatically sliding into a defensive posistion. Something covered head to toe in black was spralled in the sand a few feet away from her.

Paranoid, she glanced around the place she was almost positive was the edge of Suna. Nothing seemed strange or wrong, so she slid forward slowly, aproaching the unknown black thing. It shifted, and she paused, arms going up to lay in front of her chest and stomach, body turned slightly to the left. It stopped so she stepped forward a little more, poking it with her toe.

The black thing burst upwards, mouth open wide, revealing fangs sharp enough to cut skin clean through, and she abandoned all of her nin training, screamed, and turned around to run. (This happened often in her dreams; after all, what was the point of going super-kickass nin on it when it was just going to get you in the end?) Now, instead of a bluff overlooking a shore crashing with waves, it was a stone labrynith with ten different passage ways to choose from. You've got to be kidding me!! I'm stuck in a freaking maze with a- I don't even know what that is!! I don't wanna flippin' know!!

Screaming loudly, she ran forward into the first one she saw, and kept running, footsteps following her. Great, the think could freakin' run! Just great! What was next, a giant man-eating butterfly?! Bursting out from the passage and into a open field, she pause, hands on her knees, and took in the surroundings. Oh, reallly?! I just couldn't keep my thoughts to myelf, could I?!

In front of her sat a caterpillar on a giant mushroom, smoking from a hookah and conversing with a satyr.... "Thanks, Steve. When do you think that chocolate will be coming in? Wonka said Tuesday, but he's always drunk, so..." ...named Steve. Screaming frustratedly and throwing her arms up in the air, Etsu turned an ran into something that clicked and clanked as she hit it. Grinning down at her was a skeleton with vampire-sharp teeth.

Just. Flippin. Great.

At least she could say this dream wasn't as bad as the time she was chased by vampires that wanted her pocky and "Freddie." (Whoever the hell that was.)
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:38 am

Fangpow had stopped the bleeding with all his bandages, but now he was out of the later. At least the most important wounds were covered up... but this girl was literally covered with bleeding spots ALL OVER HER. How did she managed to mess herself up so badly anyway? Even the gunner was thinking that even if he did it on purpose, he wouldn't be able to mess himself up THIS bad. This was probably the good example of a berserker ninja... hits everything, head first, with impressive offensive abilities but with almost no defensive backup whatsoever.

-Damn it, girl! Wake the hell up! You're tougher than this!

He shouted as he slapped her cheeks a few times, but not too hard. Fangpow then looked at his right as he saw the two arrive. He waved at them so they could hurry it up a bit.

-About damn time you two show'd up!

He added as he glanced back at Etsu.

-She's in a rough shape, lost lots of blood, do something, quick!

((Sorry, short post is short... didn't had anything else to write about xD))

Last edited by Martin on Fri May 06, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:10 pm

"Oh my God...how could ...this...wha.... AAAAAAGHH." She frowned and hopped off Sasha, running over to Etsu with hands glowing mint green. She kneeled by Etsu's body and pulled up the clothing that got in the way of the wounds. "Etsu-san...oh crap, I think she's hallucinating." She shook her head and started to move her hands over the small, shallow wounds, healing them over. The larger, deep wounds were scarier, though. They had some stuff lodged in them too. So she had to extract them and sterilize the wounds. Plus, she had internal bleeding, and some even hit her minor organs. Naka had to stop the bleeding, heal the inner and outer cuts, clean the wounds and close them, and even supply her with more of her own blood. All in a short time to make sure to avoid any permanent damage. Even if it sent her to bed, Naka would make sure Etsu was alright. "Kihakun, Mr. Fangpow, please make sure none of the others disturb us."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Genin
Kihaku

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Kihaku nodded and turned, sat crossed legged on the tiles of the roof, then raised his hands. "Wind Release: Cloud Density" he muttered, and the air around the roof of the building on which they sat slowly thickened into a dense mist, shielding them from view from the outside world. If anyone came within 10 feet of the wall, he would know, and alert Fangpow-san. "I have to keep this barrier up, so I'll leave the offensive tactics to you, Fangpow-san, okay?" He didn't particularly trust himself in battle right now anyhow. "Etsu-chan, if you die, I'll kill you, I swear" he shouted back to the two ninja lying behind them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Good Kind of Heat (Open)   The Good Kind of Heat (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Good Kind of Heat (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next