Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching you (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Watching you (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Raku fell back in surprise and the first reaction was to wipe at his face with his free hand. As soon as he did it began to spread so he stopped and simply shook his head. The web still clinging to his face. He felt a tingling sensation running up his legs and as he looked down through one eye he saw tiny spiders crawling up. He kept his cool and jerked his legs upknocking most of them off, then kicking his legs out towrds Recluse to get more space between him and Raku. Raku reached for his blade and thrusted it towards Recluse's extra set of arms. If he wanted to keep them intact he'd let go.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 5:30 pm

"I like it when they struggle!" The hybrid chuckled, releasing his attackers arm but not before releasing another payload of his sticky silk all over him. He wouldn't get far. And with this batch of potent webbing came with it copious amounts of poison laced within it. The moment any of it contacted skin the toxic concoction would filter into the bloodstream.

Recluse landed on a branch close by, licking his lips and exposing his ebony fangs that dripped poison with his excitement. Not to mention by now all the little spiders that hadn't been kicked off were doing their job by biting and crawling under his clothing. The hybrid had no intention of fighting but he sure was enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:28 am

Raku rolled around in the mud, squishing the spiders on him and washing off most of the poison with the rain and mud. He took his sword and cut the webbing away from his body and stood back up twitched his mouth, slightly annoyed. The poison would take effect but not for a while, he was used to poisons and his great physical constitution would buy him more time.
"Yeah..?" Raku rushed Recluse faster than most people would expect a shinobi to move, especially after the webbing, and attacked him with a flurry of kicks and slashes/stabs with his sword trying not to give him an opportunity to use his webbing again.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:28 am

"What is this?" He was caught off guard. Most other beings were usually taken down with just this webbing but now he was forced into using his poisons and still it was having no effect in stopping this human from pursuing him. "What have I done to deserve this?! You know nothing of me and yet you attack unbated!" The spider dodged and weaved thought the blades made contact with his nothing it couldn't quite get to the flesh. The silk was made to be sturdy afterall. And with all the constant movement the hybrid was unable to throw up the right signs to enhance his webbing.

This guy was lucky he didn't use his acid right off the bat!

But he could still spew his webbing without hassle. Going for his eyes. The raining coming down harder and making the spider lose his footing. Slipping from the branch and hitting the ground hard.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Raku moved his head when he saw the hybrid's mouth open up to spit in order to dodge the incoming silk. When he heard the thump of Recluse hitting the ground raku quickly put his foot on Recluse's throat, making it impossible for him to spit anything up, but making him able to barely breathe. "You ran.. With a baited hostage. Besides, you didn't have to do anything to me." Raku said, some stress in his voice. The poison was slowly taking hold, but it would still be a while until it rendered him unable to function. He put the blade to the hybrid's forehead. "Tell me.. What are you really doing here? And if you lie..." With his free hand Raku ran his thumb across his throat gesturing he would execute him.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2011-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:32 pm

((Yay! Open thread! Imma hop in... =DD Here is the character I will use for this RPing session! ^^ Be sure to read everything! https://narutorp.niceboard.com/t1825-ozias ))

Ozias had watched the whole thing from the very beginning. At first he was following this person around for a little while, completely unnoticed, lurking, oozing on trees as he moved around. At first he was thinking of absorbing him, obviously... how ironic. It's only when he had noticed the human-sized cocoons that he realized he wasn't the only one in the... same boat. As well as his nest... this hole in the dirt completely secluded from other villages... the absence of ninja headband or ninja outfit, the way he was acting overall... this person was a loner, probably rejected from this very world that created him, just like him. Not a bandit nor a mercenary but a being forsaken, isolated from the rest of the society, either criminal or not.

This alone gave him a goon enough reason to get to know him either than...well... try and gobble him up. Only problem was that he was a little bit nervous. It has be a whiiile since he had his last friendly talk with someone... and he wasn't especially what others would call "normal" either. He did have his monk robe that would hide him.. but soon or later he'd see him... and probably freak out. It's not because he was a loner like him that he wouldn't be horrified of his rather "unique" nature.

As he was reflecting on this whole situation, this other one came in... a ninja who, judging by his outfit and headband came from the hidden village of the mist... a disdainful look was now taking place on Ozias half-formed liquid lizard face. Obviously this guy had the intention to inspect on the missing persons the other had cocooned for himself. Ninjas could be such annoying bugs sometimes...

What started as a talk with blades flying rather... low between the two individuals eventually turned into a fight. The ooze creature followed them as they moved around, keeping an eye on the mysterious web-spitter as he did his best to stop him but with no avail. This ninja was quite the slippery fish... When the spider hybrid lost balance in the middle of a blade fight, Ozias' eyes widdened and gritted he "teeth" as the ninja pointed his blade at the spidery being as he arrogantly threatened him.

He had no right to do that... it wasn't fair! He just couldn't let that happen... he didn't know this white haired guy... but somehow he could literally see himself in him. Already he had flashbacks of people of his old village pointing weapons at him as well as other random mercenaries whom he didn't eve know... he wouldn't take that crap any longer, he had to do something about it... and now!

Sliding down the tree slowly, without making any sound, cloaked with his monk robe and hood that masked his appearance, Ozias then carefully slid forth toward the ninja who had his back turned on him and drew his gooey hands out of his sleeves as he then dashed forward, his arms opened unnaturally wide in a swift attempt to grab him.

The only thing that would've warned the ninja that something was coming his way would've been the split second *gloop* that could've been heard as he jumped forth toward his enemy as his chakra was naturally repressed. Ozias let himself wide open for the mist genin's blade to pierce him right in his chest... his robe still hiding his whole body except for his hands and part of his forearms, his enemy wouldn't know that handling the hidden slime lizard in taijustu, armed or not, was probably the worst idea ever... but giving the fact that we was nearly on him, anyone would resolve to this... there was simply no time for handseals... and on first glance, he only seemed like a mysterious cloaked man, why would stabbing him being such a bad idea anyway?
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:40 am

The spider gasped for air, grasping at the ankle of the man who pinned him down. Unable to get enough oxygen to allow himself to think clearly... unable to create any of his webbing. Hating how merciless he was. It should be this human being the own to quiver in fear. Violet eyes narrowing, baring his long ebony fangs. Having no idea he had been watched or that he was about to be saved. "I- if you h-had been... paying attention... you'd see... it was no human I carried.." Talking was nearly as hard as breathing, couldn't this guy lighten up? "C-couldn't you.." At this point he gave up on talking. It was pointless. All these hired shinobi only cared about finishing a mission. He was only still alive because this particular person just enjoyed watching the spider squirm.

He wouldn't give Raku the satisfaction of watching the fear in his eyes. Turning his face way.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:36 am

Raku loosened his foot on the hybrid's throat, allowing him to breath easier but still looming over him. "You knew something like this would happen sooner or later...." After he said that he barely had enough time to react. He jumped straight up onto an above tree branch. His foot had some clay like liquid on it. Raku looked down to see he got rushed by some cloaked, liquid/solid being. So it seems, the freaks come out at night.. Raku stumbled a little bit and put a knee on the tree limb, kneeling down. Damnit... It's spreading.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:29 am

(Hope he didn't figure out he's already entirely liquid... only his hands have showed yet xD Could've been a jutsu as far as he know... someone made entirely out of slime isn't quite what a ninja would think right off the bat... <.<)

Landing on his twos as the ninja leap away, Ozias took a second to take a closer look at the spider hybrid. Not only did it gave him the time to analyze his overall appearance better... but also to take a closer look on that expression of his... that look of despair and total confusion... That only made Ozias' inner rage to boil even more. That ninja guy was so done for. Saying a few words to the hybrid before turning around at the Mist Genin.

-I'll take care of this, don't worry.

Narrowing his eyes under his hood as he looked at the enemy, Ozias concentrated a large about of liquid acid poison in a bubble inside him and pushed up parts of it to his mouth as he then spitted those out with impressive speed, even faster than a normal kunai or ninja star throw... and there were lots of it. Those numerous shots of of acid nearly got out his mouth at the rate of a machine gun in a wide conical trajectory, making the "jump away" tactic harder... Not to mention that this acid was strong enough to literally melt metal, blocking those wasn't a good idea either... but he didn't know that. He was bound to get hit eventually somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:11 am

((Hahah of course he doesn't know he's all liquid. But uhh.. Quick questions. It's raining... How is his body (In liquid form) not dripping and mixing into the rain?? Oh and btw we're not trying to kill eachother. ^.^))

Raku had enough time to prepare his own jutsu while the stranger inspected Recluse. As soon as he saw the enemy's body move he unleashed his jutsu, shadowmeld. Raku dropped down into his shadow. While he was in this form no attacks could harm him. The acid spit hit all over the limb he was on and began to melt. The branch fell. They were directly under the limb that Raku was on, so if they didn't move, they could expect quite the headache.

Name:Shadow Meld jutsu
The user may sink into the shadow and practically become the shadow making them immune to attacks. They may not move out of the shadow however without the jutsu dispelling.
Limit: Must be in the Yamato Clan
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:21 pm

This was happening all too fast. The spider couldn't quite put together what was going on but he knew when he was being saved... not that he needed it! He was quite ready to protect himself and could have handled this situation if he had been given the time... Oh who was he kidding? He was going to be killed if this new being hadn't showed up. He guessed not all humans were bad.

Then he heard it speak and he knew something was wrong.

Getting to his feet he felt that odd tingle that could be called a "spider's sixth sense" when actually it was him feeling one of his thousands of invisible webbing being triggered above them. Gripping the weird one's clothing he tried to pull him out of the way... but it seemed rather unlikely it was going to happen. The hybrid wasn't that strong after all. His hands moving fast to create the signs and sacrificing his own perfectly woven clothing he threw up a wall of silk to act like a barrier to take the hit above their heads. The moment the branch made contact the wall shuddered slightly til the branch rolled off to the side harmlessly. And in doing this his nice robes where ruined and exploding the extra set of arms he had... and a very interesting underbelly.

(And he does have pants if anyone is questioning this! xD)
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:09 pm

(Oh the rain just slips off him. His body absorbs the moisture he needs then reject the excess. He can swim and everything too, very well even. And I kinda though that branch you were one was... like... in front of us rather than right above us, but meh, whatever. xD )

Not really feeling like moving, Ozias pretty much stayed there, seeing the branch arrive on him. This was no real issue, he would've simply gotten squashed before melting and reforming himself right after. Though, the spider hybrid next to him was... well... next to him that huge branch falling would obviously cause him some serious injuries, if not worst. Only problem was that he realized that a bit too late... to bad not everyone was all oozy like him... they were missing out...

The cloaked figure felt hands trying to pull him out of the way...those of the very one he tried to protect. Obviously he didn't realize that this branch was just as deadly to him as a mosquito poking him... But who could blame him, he was completely hidden with that monk robe... and slime folks didn't quite ran down the streets every now and then, did they? Then, as he looked back up at the incoming branch, not having the time to do anything to save the one he was trying to protect, a wall of white silk formed itself over them, protecting them from the falling piece of wood as it rolled down.

Looking up at the ninja, his face hidden under his hood, he only gave him a few words... a fair warning that he didn't feel like playing... and that if pushed this any further, things might end up bad for him... but knowing how cocky and prideful ninjas could be, he probably wouldn't take his words seriously.

-If you know what's good for you, you'll leave him alone...

His eyes narrowed as he looked up at him, standing on this other branch. Ozias still had a bunch of tricks up his sleeves just for him...
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 7:23 am

((I thought you'd read the jutsu.. It only disperses after I come out of the shadow... Which I haven't done yet.... Unless you can see my shadow, in the dark of night and rain in a rain forest, You're just staring blankly lmao....))

Raku, who was still in his shadow, now on the ground in front of them, of course it being dark and all they wouldn't be able to see it. I just need the fucking spider thing to leave this forest.. Raku bursted out of the shadow finally and jumped back 2 yards. "Why don't you shut the fuck up and listen for a minute? The only thing I need is for that.... Whatever it is to leave this forest. Go to Konoha, live in the forest of death for all I care, just get out of Amegakure and Kirigakure. They're connected you know.." He said as he could see clear as day in the night thanks to the night vision jutsu he was using earlier. Raku's chakra was running low and he may have to dig into his reserve of shadow chakra thanks to being a Yamato.

"You on the other hand... I'm not sure what to call you, but end bad for me? Maybe. I'm not here alone. How stupid do you think I am? My squad has been watching this whole time, waiting for when I give the signal."
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

((*Shrugs* you never specified the duration of that shadow KG either... how was I supposed to know?... o3o and a squad, really? xD I think that's pulling it... ))
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:52 am

The spider stood there in the rain, trembling from the cold and stuck in the middle of something he wanted no part of. All he wanted was a nice, dry place to live and easy hunting. He had done the wrong thing by picking a small village this time. He'd learn his lesson. Now faced not only with this troublesome ninja but now a whole squad? He didn't want to start a feud. He had eyes and legs everywhere. Spiders, they would outnumber the humans with poisons as deadly as his own and much larger then the babies that had been squished earlier.

He knew when to keep his head down. He never wanted a fight to begin with. He'd do as asked... but now he felt guilty for the one who tried to help him. The recluse was used to being chased off, threatened and beaten. He didn't think a nameless passerby deserved the same.

"I will leave." He planned on running off anyway. The cold rains were getting to him, the chill seeping into his bone. "There is no need to worry."
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:57 am

(( it was a bluff lol. I don't even have a squad. xD and the duration was specified at the bottom of my post where the jutsu was. Razz ))

Raku took in a deep breath. "Okay.. I only came to talk in the first place, but you ran." He said as he put his sword down, he was trying his best not to stagger. The poison was taking effect at a rapid pace now, he couldn't stall it too much longer. "And you?" He asked the liquid being. "What will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:26 am

(It says it only goes out when it dispels, in my book I though you would've only done this to dodge the acid spits then get back to normal right after xD)

Ozias looked back at Recluse, feeling betrayed for a second... He was doing this exactly for that reason. He was sick of getting pushed around from right to left like a pest. It was the time to take a stand... The spider lowering his head, admitting himself beaten was the cherry on the top of the sundae. And by what... this ninja? Pfeh! No chance in hell. Weather or not they would be moving out after, he had to teach that guy a lesson for having pointed a damn blade to the hybrid's face while stepping on his throat. That's not an act that could just being forgotten like that... And a squad, really? If that was the case he would've sense multiple chakra by now already... he was bluffing, obviously.

-I will take my leave... once I made you beg for mercy.

The ooze creature grinned under his hood.

-Seems like this poison has gotten to you after all, didn't it? You won't be able to hide for too long... I can feel this weird chakra of yours diminishing too...

He added as he went on.

-And giving your current situation... I'm guessing you can't move when invisible, can you? If that was the case,you would've left already... You're acting nice in an attempt to make us go away so you could easily slip out after.

The ooze creature let out a sinister chuckle...

-That's not going to happeeennn~...
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:38 am

No.. I can move in the bloodlimit... But I'll play along I suppose.
"Heh... You really want to take a chance with that?"
Raku looked to his left, he mapped out a path in his head for an escape route. The blob was lucky that the hybrid's poison was slowly weakening him. If he had wanted to fight him when he wasn't poisoned, it would have been a totally different story for him.

"Beg? Me? Never going to happen." Raku came out of his bloodlimit, letting the ooze continue to think he couldn't move while in it and letting his chakra slowly return. Raku reached into his pouch located on the back of his flak jacket and popped an anti venom pill. He didn't know how well it would work but it would slow it down. The only injuries Raku sustained this entire time was the spider bites and poison web.

Raku's contract was done, all that was left was to collect the money. Raku smirked and dashed to the left, dodging and weaving tree limbs. Raku was very nimble, and his speed was up there with the Taijutsu users, not on par with say Rock Lee, but fast never the less.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:11 am

Usually one to avoid conflict this nameless newcomer was sparking some rebellion in him. Whoever this person was... he could admire his forcefulness. But the rain was still a problem to him. Not that a little water would ruin the moment. Able to tell when his victim was succumbing to his venom he only saw the ninja for a moment but knew if he didn't seek medical attention he was in trouble.

"Hey, where are you going!?"

Watching Raku flee, natural instinct made him give chase. As nimble as he was the hired shinobi couldn't stop all the webbing that clung to tree branches and were hidden from view. Extremely sticky, the first wrong step would be the last. Like glue his foot would be caught the moment he stepped on it.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:04 pm

Ozias smirked as he immediately stopped using his technique and dashed away. Looking at him go, the slime creature only let out yet an other chuckle as he himself leaped forward on a branch, keeping track of him, more or less. The ooze's sludgy body made him slower than he used to be, but that wasn't necessary.

-Run all you like... you're not getting away...

He muttered to himself. Clenching his two oozing hands together, he then closed his eyes as he concentrated on the patch of ooze that covered part of the ninja's foot and ankle and rendered it extremely sticky as it went thinner as it spread over some of his foreleg, seeping under his clothing. He then focused on it before the patch of ooze would be out of range and activated all the acids that were present in it.

Such acid was strong enough so seer trough steel... only problem was he didn't had time to pump much juice in it before he left with it... but the damage would still be very nasty giving the fact that it was stuck there and removing it with bare hands or mere gloves or wrapping would literally burn one's finger. Probably this would be enough to brought him to a halt.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Raku was doing a good job of dodging the webs but it was impossible to miss all of them. HE noticed his right leg was getting heavier and he couldn't run as fast now. He came to a sudden stop, involuntary and pivoted around to face his pursuers. Great... All of the sudden his leg began to burn and he clenched his eyes shut, it burned like acid. He couldn't think clearly at first but remembered what they taught him in the school. Water Neutralizes acid. (It really does) He reached down and revealed the burned leg to the falling rain and even scooped up mud and water from the ground and dumped it on his leg. The pain slowly subsided but he still couldn't move. By now they were very close to him.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 4:58 pm

The spider was quick, on the heels of the slowed ninja. Spewing his webbing to pin him down. If that didn't work he easily created the hand seals to pull off his black tide attack. So long as he had sight of the fleeing body he could unleash the ninjutsu. From the ground erupted a massive storm of moving, spidery bodies. Holding him, pinning him in place long enough for the duo to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 10:28 pm

(Some acids react to water sometimes actually... this one not, happily, but some does! Just though you should know. lol hurray for useless knowledge.)

Arriving on the scene, Ozias' near-invisible chakra gave him just the cover he needed to take a quick look over his shoulder as he pressed his back against a tree, seeing the ninja struggle with his slime and the webbing that was present nearly everywhere, the ooze creature couldn't help but smirk, though, when he brushed off the tar-like substance, the cloaked individual grumbled a few inaudible words... Slime wasn't strong enough if he wasn't there in person to glue him up. Perhaps it was time to take some more serious action...

Climbing on the same tree the ninja was held back, Ozias leaped on an other large branch that was just in front of him as he prepped a bubble full of of drug poison, only this one was filled with highly concentrated amount of vapors instead of actual liquid. Bringing the bubble up to his mouth, the hidden slime creature spit it toward him as he then threw a small rock at it, making it pop very close to him, unleashing the numbing vapors doing so.

Recluse was further back... and he himself was immune to his own poison, obviously.

(Check Ozias' profile to know what exactly the vapors smell like and what are they effects... =3)
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:42 am

((Dizziness, numbness, hallucinations, paralysis, and sleep in that order?))

Raku already couldn't move from the giant spider holding him down (I really have arachnophobia in RL xD) and when he started to smell a stench he thought the spider farted but that seemed ridiculous. He dug his face into the shoulder of his flak jacket to use it as a breathing mask, it still wouldn't help but it made him feel better. :3
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:49 am

( :does a facepalm with the spider joke: Hey, hey! Spider are rather fun creatures.... just don't pick one up and shake it. Bad things happen o-o )

Recluse held his position, wanting this to be over and done with already. Soaking wet and cold, any more and he'd be finding it hard to move. Waiting for his new found friend to provide his backup. What did the ooze have in store for the shinobi? Well until he found found he was stuck pinning the guy down... and was feeling rather uncomfortable in doing so if he wasn't planning on eating him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching you (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next