Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching you (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Martin
Genin
Martin

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Watching you (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:13 am

(Lol! A spider fart that smells of black Sharpie marker ink... damn. What was this spider eating?! xDD And yes, in that order! But giving the dose... I'd say it would stop at numbness and dizziness.)

Seeing the ninja taking that cloud of vapor to the face as he stuck his nose in his jacket, Ozias knew that the effects wouldn't even take half a minute before they would kick in. Leaping on the same branch as his, the ooze creature finally threw away his monk robe, revealing his true slimy, monstrous self as it fluttered down and landed on the grass beneath them. Filling his right hand with large dose of contact drug, the once solid genin pulled his right arm back as he then thrust it forward with a rather surprising speed, his hand expanding as he did so in an attempt to pin the ninja against the trunk behind him. They needed to talk...
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:37 am

Raku was disgusted by the appearance of this ooze creature but didn't voice his opinion. Raku couldn't feel his body. He could move it but with great effort. He was pinned against a tree now and just stared at the two monsters. He ground his teeth together frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2011-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 12:14 pm

(Hey, no moat spider jokes! My spider is very hygienic! )

Recluse stood on the sidelines. His eyes wide and on the newly exposed ooze. He knew the one who saved him was something else because, face it, he was in fact a monster and who in their right mind would save a monster? But what he was seeing went beyond what he was expecting. The slime was bigger then the robes made him look and every bit of him looked dangerous, a poteinal weapon. Curious as to why it, her, took such an interest in himself. But he kept to himself, wondering how this was going to play out.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:25 am

He got him where he wanted now... obviously now, absorption would've been the first thing down the list... but this weird chakra of his felt... wrong. He had this feeling that if he tried to gobble him him right after his little talk with him, he'd have a serious headache... if not worst. Though, that didn't mean he couldn't use his acids to make him talk. Cutting the contact drug, knowing he was already doped enough for a little while but keeping his grip solid on him still, the slime lizard's head drew closer to the ninja's face.

-You're lucky... very lucky. This weird chakra of yours... it turns my... "stomach" upside down.

He added with a grin as he narrowed his eyes. His hand then tightened even more around him as a faint sizzling could let itself hear... Ozias' acid was working faintly on the grip that was holding him. Then, his long, slimy tongue of his drew out of his mouth as it took a lick of the ninja's exposed neck as he then slurped his long appendage back in...

-This taste... this familiar taste... I hate it... pride, arrogance!

The slime being then paused as he stared intensively at him... now he knew what could be worst than hearing him begging...

-You will apology to him down there... for everything you have done him. And I'll keep you there... until he is satisfied...
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:50 am

Raku smirked and looked at it with a high expression. "Yeah, this weird chakra would really fuck you up, let me tell you. " He said as he spit at the creature. The liquid simply got absorbed into him. A thought slowly crossed his mind but he couldn't think too great at the moment. His body was numb so he couldn't really feel anything, just a tingling sensation. The acid was slowly burning through his flak jacket and his other clothes. "I'm sorry I attacked you because you ran off carrying an object that looked like a human being, for which could easily be mistaken as you kidnapping someone."
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:18 am

The spider actually had the humility to frown, arms crossed, and looking away. He did feel guilty. But only slightly so. "It was a joke. And besides, had I tried to claim my innocence you wouldn't have believed me anyway." He came closer to the ooze but was still keeping a safe distance. He wasn't sure what or who to trust. This slime being had come out of nowhere... but it also helped him. What was its agenda? "I don't think you really mean that apology. How about you try it again?"

(OOC: Guess were overlooking Blades entrance)
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:45 pm

Ozias was looking down at the moment Raku had made his apologies... and spit him right in the ear. The slime creature hissed as he turned his sight back at him, glaring at the ninja intensively as he narrowed his eyes. He didn't seem the understand into what kind of situation he was in... things weren't looking good for him... especially if he didn't cooperate. The only thing he was asking for was him to swallow his pride and do the right thing...

-This spitting game can be played on both sides...

He added as his mouth began dripping small drips of acid on each side.

-But you know... mine got an "extra" to it that I'm sure you's face won't appreciate...

The sludge lizard then looked down at the spidery being for a brief second before turning his sight back on his hostage. Seems like they weren't done with him yet...

-Let's try that again... shall we? Because, after all, it's only you's life that depends on it... s'no big deal, right?
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:48 am

Raku looked off to the side and sighed. "I can admit when I'm beaten. I'm sorry I used too much brutality." He said trying not to be disgusted with the words 'I'm sorry'
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:21 am

Alaric admired the oozes power, his technique. Such raw savagery beneath the rippling slime. The human was a fool to push Ozias the way he did. Even more so to push his luck with two inhuman entities that would have ripped him apart if they wanted to. But they could show more civility then a train shinobi. And right now the hybrid wasn't so interested in the ninja anymore... his curiosity sparked by the bizarre reptilian slime. Plenty of questions that needed answers.

"I heard all I need." The apology seemed sincere if not desperate enough. "You can let him go.." Feeling daring he scooted up a little closer, his fingers touching the slimes extended grip... it felt gooey! And it kinda burned... it tingled... He was utterly amused already!
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:46 am

Ozias slightly cocked his head sideway as he listened to what he had to say... those next words of his would be what would seal his fate, after all. Good thing he chose widely and made the right choice by making more... sincere apologies this time. The ooze creature, hearing those words let go of the acids that were burning trough his clothing at the same time the spider hybrid, who was now next to him decided to poke his right arm. The sludge lizard just hoped the acids had turned off in time... apparently it did giving the fact he didn't seemed to be in agony, shaking his hand and finger and whatnot...

-That's better...

He added as he drew his right arm back, not letting Raku out of his sight just yet.

-... So to make things official, how about you hug me?

He snickered as he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:48 am

"I'd rather not.." He said as he struggled to get up. What he really wanted to say was why don't you blow me? but he wasn't in any shape for that at the moment. "So.. You." He said pointing at the spider. "You're moving on somewhere else correct?"
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:35 am

The hybrid crossed his first pair of arms while the extra set of limbs melted back into his body. The tattoos appearing in their place. Staring down his nose at the shinobi that could barely stand. Baring his ebony fangs at Raku. He didn't need the outwitted ninja trying to push him out. If he wanted to leave he'd leave. When and if he wanted too now.

Not answering the shinobi he simply turned away. Only now he would come to realize how naked he felt. His torso exposed and showing off his offcolored underbelly. Now that everything was said and done he was feeling... underdressed. "Don't follow me then."
Back to top Go down
Raku Yamato
Genin
Raku Yamato

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:39 am

"You know. If you don't leave, I'll most likely have to come back with the means to make you. Just a warning." He crossed his arms. "By the way, it's nice how you somehow get enough backbone to turn your back on me now that your friend is here." He smirked at the standing ooze.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:46 am

((OOC: Quite the harsh back though you had there, man... was only kidding, jeez.))

The sludge creature looked down at the ninja and then at Recluse who was walking away, taking his threat very lightly... The ooze creature then turned around as he leaped down the tree branch and followed Recluse that was heading out in the wood. His sight couldn't help but notice that the hybrid was half-naked...that yellow, spotted and fuzzy belly of his making him giggle a bit.

Ozias then looked up at Raku as the two of there were going out of sight. He paused as he then turned around and winked at him as he simply put back his monk robe on.

- Till we meet again... But I sincerely hope we don't... for your own good...

He simply added before going next to Alaric who was now venturing deeper in the woods.

-So are you alright?

He asked the spidery person.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Alaric didn't even flinch when Raku made his threat. He had no intention of letting himself be caught like this again. No, he had other things in mind. But first things first was finding someplace quiet where he could make himself a new outfit. A silk robe to replace the one he used to save his... well savior. Feeling he was being followed but he didn't stop till he felt they were out of the ninjas sight and hearing range. Turning to face the ooze creature, eyes transfixed in a mixture of disbelief and awe.

"I'm fine. But... why? Why did you help me back there? Why demand he apologize to me?" None of the slimes actions made sense to him. Nor did he like how he felt eyes were on his chest and stomach. Hands trying to cover himself without making it obvious. "There's... something about you." ... that scared him.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Ozias obviously knew he would've react like this... in such a crazy world, someone randomly popping out of nowhere to lay a hand was very... unsuspected and apparently hard to accept that it could just happen like that. He could relate to that... being in his hide that he would've probably felt the same way. This was probably the reason why he helped him in the first place... because they had much in common.

-Because... you deserved it, nothing more, nothing less...

He added as he looked down. Damn here was this knot in his "guts" forming again... He just... didn't know what else to say... over this things might turn out to complete weirdness for the spider hybrid...

-I just felt that... you and me were in the same boat. I just looked at you... and I literally saw myself at some point. Running away, avoiding others, being lonely... and when that guy pinned you down like that like if you were nothing more than a pest...

The sludge lizard's hand clenched into a fist as he frowned in anger...

-I just couldn't bear it!
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:45 am

It was more then weird it was just bizarre. As bizarre as what he had witnessed under those robes. This being was something otherworldly. He could still remember how it had felt under his fingers. Had ...he was guess the ooze was a he, had he been human at some point or was he born out of the ordinary like himself? An outcast since birth. Listening to what the other had to say. Looking down to think before turning his startling violet eyes up to meet where Ozias face was. Brushing his hair back, the two golden 'eyes' showing, feeling his heart beat a little faster. "You saved me." That was the most pure and simple fact in this whole thing.

"I owe you my life." Whether or not Raku would have killed him he didn't know and thankfully he wouldn't have to. "My name... is Alaric the Reclusive." Beaming the ooze one of his charming smiles and not even bothering to hide the oversized black fangs." Would my hero share with me his own, in proper fashion?" His smile growing a little mirthful.

"Would you really want him to hug you?" Chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:32 am

He didn't owe him anything... at least, that's what he though. He was in trouble, he saved his hide, stuff like that happened all the time, especially in the ninja world. Now of course, he wasn't a ninja, neither was the hybrid but they sure as hell lived in one. He just felt compelled to do so... it just came natural. And to top it all off, he didn't get himself hurt or anything... so really... this was nothing at all. The sludge lizard then listened as the spidery stranger gave his name to him... and expected the same thing in return... and did he really called him a hero? That seemed surreal...

-My name is Ozias and please... don't mention it, it was the right thing to do, you don't owe me anything... plus, that guy was no big deal...

He added, with a smirk. He then couldn't help but giggle at the mention of the hug.

-I was just trying to scare him off... sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

He added humorously. His sight then looked down at the spider's belly... it was yellow... black spots... fuzzy... Pulling out his right hand out of his sleeve, Ozias simply poked it with his slimy index.

-Hehe... fuzz. How could someone see you as a potential threat with that...

Last edited by Martin on Thu May 12, 2011 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:47 am

"That's an interesting name.." He murmured softly, keeping his tone even and collected though his mind raced... he wanted to see under that hood again. Still Recluse wouldn't accept the simple act of kindness without repaying the stranger. Those random moments were just that.... random. And when done out of simply wanting to help the spider felt something had to be repaid. Just an old trait his mother had given to him.

"Well I-..." His words cut short when the slime suddenly reached out to poke the spiders bare belly. A series of events happened in that short span of time that required the action. Alaric freaked, his heart instantly pounded in his chest. Cheeks flushed on contact. It wasn't well known but his belly was very... sensitive. And the comment didn't help. We went as far as to fall back onto her rear. Any bit of focus he had was gone and replaced with utter embarrassment. "..."
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Well that was rather... unsuspected. This wasn't just being... ticklish, it literally seemed like he just shocked the living hell out of this guy. For a second the ooze creature's eyes widened as he looked at his hand; maybe his acid control had slipped out? No... that couldn't be it, that never happened before... unless he was very angry, but right now that wasn't the case... was it? Was he angry?... hmm. Scratching his head in confusion as he looked at his gooey hand, blinking a few times.

-... Oops... struck a nerve here, didn't I?

He added as he looked down at Recluse who had literally lost balance. The sludge lizard couldn't help but feel bad all of the sudden... something told him he might get upset about it. Arching forward as he offered him his oozing hand to help him stand up.

-I didn't quite expect you to be so... ticklish... hehe.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:57 am

Alaric didn't expect to feel like that either. Sure his chest, the so called fuzz, was super sensitive and slightly more frail then the rest of him. It was part of the spider charm. Soft underside and hard.... everything else. It was never a problem... till just now. Rubbing the spot where the slime touched. It wasn't painful at all he just didn't expect to be prodded like that. "I'm fine.."

He made a face, beyond embarrassed into something else. It didn't help his heart was still beating fast from the earlier excitement. Looking off to the side, pouting but excepting the oozes hand to be helped up. Back on his feet he didn't let go of Ozias' hand. No, he gave it a soft squeeze and rolled his fingers around. And to make it a little more awkward he brought his other hand in. Kneading the clay like mass. Naturally inquisitive, his curiosity getting the better of him.

If Ozias didn't mind he'd be as bold as to shift the sleeve of his robe to poke more at the cool sludge. It was weird! And once he was focused on something it was hard to pull himself out of that stupor.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Ozias had brought down his hand to help him... but seriously expected him to either lift himself back up on his own, push his gooey hand away or just stare at it with an utter look of disgust... that's what everyone normal would've done, right? But the Recluse didn't even hesitate, oddly enough. He just reached out for it and grabbed it like there was nothing wrong with it at all!

But it didn't stopped there.

Now completely up, he was still squeezing it, tightening his grip even! The liquid squished on each side as he then started wiggling his finger in it. Ozias' eyes widened in amazement. This was the very first time someone actually dared to... well... touch him like that. Though, should he himself feel weirded out? He didn't even really knew who exactly this person was... so why was he letting Alaric putting his second hand in it as he then began to move upward, slowly pulling up his sleeve. The sludge lizard couldn't really find the words for what was happening right now...

-I... uh... Should I be concerned by the fact that we barely know each other and you're already... like... doing that?

He added as he raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:51 am

Did sludge reptiles have eyebrows? Who knew, it wasn't like the spider was focused on the ooze's hidden face. Recluse was just too enthralled by how the cool slime felt and how it moved under his hands to mold his fingers and curved to fit his indents. When Ozias didn't pull away and when nothing else was done to stop him he would only pursue his curiosity further. Dragging his fingers over the strangers forearm down to where he believed was his elbow then down to his wrist. Their was no real pulse but he felt the slime was very much alive. Looking up when he was finally addressed.

"You should be concerned that you haven't tried to stop me. And I shouldn't be concerned until I'm somehow handling a very sensitive part of your... anatomy."

Returning his attention back to his 'work'. Curious if it was possible to mold this slime like actual clay. With how soft it felt and the consistency he too wondered how he held Raku in place and even starting burning him. In the last bit of his poking he brought Ozias' hand to his face and pressed it against his cheek. He wouldn't comment about how he... smelled kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Martin
Genin
Martin

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:38 pm

At this Ozias couldn't really find a suitable answer... why he himself was letting the hybrid touch him like that? Well for a starter he seemed to be having fun doing that... and its not like it was hurting him or anything, though, he couldn't help but feel incredibly awkward. Good thing no one was watching right now, or he'd feel even more embarrassed. Telling him abruptly to stop or drawing his hand back would probably sound harsh for his newfound companion too... He was pretty much stuck there until the spidery being decided to let go... which, by the look of it, wasn't about to happen any time soon... what Recluse said also pretty much supported that fact... And the way he brought his gooey paw to his cheek like that, rubbing it on his ebony skin... just what the hell was going on here?! Things were just going so fast right now... if he didn't know better, he'd think he was literally coming on to him! Then it hit him... He wanted to touch him? Okay...

-Alright, fine. Here, I'll even help you.

He added as he simply threw his monk robe on the ground using his free hand, reveling his entire body doing so. The sludge lizard simply figured that if the hybrid kept touching him, he'd probably pass out from his contact drug present in his liquid... especially if he concentrated on making it even more active.

-Go ahead...
Back to top Go down
Recluse
Genin
Recluse

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:02 pm

He had no idea about the drug or the effects. All Recluse knew was that this was just so utterly amusing! And being a creature of obsession he could probably do this for hours without a break. That and he didn't think the ooze would mind... after all he hadn't said anything about stopping or retracted his limb. But what came next threw him off indifinately. Just like that Oizas tossed off his clothing and showed off his bizarre slime body. The spider was simply enthralled, his violet eyes widened and jaw dropped... he almost felt like a kid even free range to a toy store. The spider had seen strange things, even done stranger, but this was topping it all. And the first thing that came to mind was... he wanted to hug him!

"Wow..." He swooned... then swayed slightly. Feeling the effects of the drug hit his system. Feeling like he'd loose his balance and his mind was loosing focus. Had his mind been able to comprehend the new sensations he'd feel rather betrayed. He had no idea the ooze was purposefully pumping this drug throughout the sludge and transferring it through touch. His eyes began to unfocus, his expression blank. Just as he felt the world spinning under his feet he wrapped his arms around the slimes forearm, unable to clearly get a grip.

"You.." The reaction to the drug was just slightly altered due to the arachnid dna. Not exactly tripping out but he was just submissive, weakened and all around at the slimes mercy at this point. His mind too buzzed to care about what to do next... and what he did next was judge what he had always wondered about every person he met. How does he taste?

Willing to find out, his restraint gone, Alaric leans up enough to give the weird ooze a lick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching you (Open)   Watching you (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching you (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next