Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:18 pm

"Yay, I'm with Shi-chan!"
"Thank God I'm not with the pedo..."

Tama put on her mask and followed her beloved bishonen. They were going to be squad members, then they would be together on missions all the time!

Ichi put her mask on and came with them. She was a follower, not a leader. She had to just be a tool. A very good tool.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:25 pm

(Naka. Can you take over as Yuuki for me, and post in the Suna thread so I can reply before I go to bed, which will be hopefully soon. Post in the weakness thread too.)

Shi nodded. He slid his mask on, preparing to attack the clone. "Yuuki-sama... what do we do first?" He asked. He knew about the squad, they were all powerful in Ninjutsu as well as Kenjutsu.

Kiramay lead her squad forward, giving out orders. "Alright, Kiyoko don't get close since you're a medic, Ichi, I don't know much about you, so just prepare yourself to give me some cover, in the form of a distraction."

Jirou took a position off to the side of their assigned clone. Kagome, took the position across from that, forming a triangle if you included Nato. Jirou formed a quickly flurry of handseals, shooting a fireball towards the clone, while Kagome also shot fourth a jutsu, a Water bullet instead. The clone, however, dodged the move narrowly, and charged forward to attack Nato with a kunai stab to the gut.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:35 pm

(Which suna thread? How does Yuuki act? )
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:37 pm

(See mini bio. Cold, yet motherly after a while. >:T)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Nato stood his ground, as the blade came near him he jumped above the old man and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Big Mistake. KI" The chakra bomb he had placed went off. He jumped back and landed in between his squad members. "Stay on guard, that explosion wasn't enough to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Ichi nodded and pulled a sword out. It was thin, but long, like Sephiroth's. She would attack when ordered to, but not until then. So she waited for commands.

Tama pulled her scroll out and summoned her bloodhound. Yuuki looked at the two of her squad mates, eyeing them. "Tam.a. You take aerial attacks. Shi, sword-play," she ordered, and ran to the clone. She would set up traps around him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:18 am

(Blade its your turn)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Nato watched as the smoke cleared. Him and his team finally saw the result of Nato's explosive. There was burns on the ground but no clone. Suddently a kunai landed next to them. Attached to it was a paper bomb. "Really." Nato laughed as he stepped on it, which was enough to defuse the simple explosive.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:11 pm

(Don't control my characters because I don't post for a day, goddamn.)

The clone was not there, instead the remains of a log. The clone stepped out from behind a tree. "Aww, I bet you thought you were special for a moment, didn't you, boy?" The old man chuckled heartily. "Let's see how you can handle some pressure..." The old man ran through handseals like a monster, holding the final one. He inhaled deeply, exhaling a large ball of wind at Nato and his team. The wind ball would explode into a massive shockwave, leveling the area. A difficult move to dodge. "That's pressure for you, Pressure Damage!" The old man laughed again at his own little corny joke.

Jirou had disappeared underground with the use of his Doton Jutsu. Kagome had taken off, narrowly avoiding the crushing waves of wind. What would Nato do?
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:18 pm

"Fire with fire." Nato threw a small bomb from inside his flak jacket. It exploded, causing a change in air pressure. The wind ball hit it and was canceled out. (before you call BS. All explosion cause a change in air pressure. This change is enough to destroy building or collape someone lungs.) "Next time you try to kill someone with explosive pressure, make sure they can't fight back." Nato laughed
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:20 pm

(Have you seen Kakuzu's Jutsu? The massive shockwave can't be stopped by ONE explosive tag.)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:29 pm

(you also said "would explode into a shockwave." Not "exploded into a large shockwave." which means if the explosive Nato throw reached the wind before the wind exploded, the wind would have been pushed into a different direction because of the change in air pressure. So you shockwave could have gone in any direction but at Nato. Its like two water currents hitting eachother. they both change course and start to move in directions that complement the other current.)
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:33 pm

(Jutsu- This. He used this. Small bomb will not move that.)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:38 pm

(the fireball, sharpnel, and heat. no. Changes in pressure, yes. And also, you never specified that you were using that specific move, so next time you are going to use a move from the show, make sure everyone around you know what you are using. when you use words like large without giving a measurement or a comparasion, you are leaving it up to everyone else to decide what large means. Beachball large, or two story building large. But knowing your reaction to this. ie you'll just try to deny that fact or insult me again, I'm just going to repost.)
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:40 pm

(I included the english version of the name. Either way, a small bomb isn't going to change the direction of that attack, or even come close to stopping said attack. If he split the attack in two 'like a river' the two sides would hit the ground, spread out and crush him like two rocks and a bug in between...)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm

(please think of what you say before you say it. You just proved my point. basic physics. the one would split into two and would continue in the direction if the split( they would form a V), it would not recollapse so quickly. youre talking about quickly moving air. I took physics, I know what I am talking about.)
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:46 pm

(Naruto doesn't use physics. They shoot fucking fireballs from their mouths. Look at that video, WATCH that video. If someone split that wave in two, the two parts would still explode and meet each other.)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:49 pm

(OK you know what I give up fighting little kids. Fine Nato is dead. there you have won. happy now.)
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:50 pm

(You could... er... DOOOODGE like a normal ninja would?)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:52 pm

(nope he died)
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:53 pm

(Allllriiight then, if you're gonna be that way, thread over.)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:59 pm

(is this a better explanation as to why my bomb works)
Nato waited for the oncoming shockwave. he held an explosive tag and loaded chakra into his hand. He loaded the tag with a chakra bomb. As the shockweave reached, Nato jumped back and threw the tag. "Not good enough. KI" The explosion Nato set off was large enough to cut right though the shockwave and it safely passed by Nato.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:03 pm

(No. Why can you not just dodge?)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:07 pm

(why can't you just move on. Its my damn character, aand if i want him to use opposing forces to cancel out a shockwave, then guess what, thats what he's gonna do. Move on, go atack Naka's teams. I'm here to have fun, not to be told how to rp with my own character.)
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:11 pm

(When you BS my post, then yes, I have to step in. Small bomb, SMALL bomb. In a vest. That's not gonna make a large boom, or in your theory, stop/redirect the amount of pressure caused by the blast of wind. I'm not saying you have to get hit, or you can't do things that are within common logic, but I'm also saying you can't just BS like that and move on.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)   The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The few, the stealthy, the ANBU (Open to members only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next