Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) Empty
PostSubject: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:09 am

Shi walked along the main street of Yugakure, being knocked around by the flood of people rushing to and from the various places of the village. The new Chuunin sighed a depressed sigh, and slipped into a near by alley way. He couldn't shake the feeling, the feeling of... weakness. He was a Chuunin now! He couldn't afford to be weak! He had to protect the village, his clan, his family! How could he afford to be weak in such a time? He needed new techniques. He needed them badly. Some sort of intense training would do the trick. But where?

Last edited by Blade on Wed May 11, 2011 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:29 am

Kinkai let out a tired sigh as he walked through the hoards of villagers and tourists. He shuddered as he saw a blonde male dressed in bright orange and black. Kinkai headed towards a bar he needed a good stiff drink.

'when did I become my father' he thought rubbing the bridge of his nose. He paused and shook his head " I don't want to know " he told himself. And so the tried man made his way to the watering hole.

He was near his destination when he caught sight of someone he knew. 'so the children are back' he thought as he resumed his walk through the hoard. " wonder how they faired" he mused to himself as he passed a melon vendor.

Yugakures villagers bowed slightly once they recognized him, tourists on the other hand did not. Kinkai paid them no mind but smiled and nodded to the villagers, these were the people he killed for and would die for. He thought of the council meetings he had missed on his last mission, it was likely that the other council members promoted shi. " more of my kin moved up the ranks so that they will die before their time" he sighed walking into the bar.

It was nearly empty save the bar keep and a blond man of average height and build. 'tourist' kinkai thought as he approached the bar. "Jin, give me a bottle of sake" kinkai said sitting a stool away from the tourist. The bar keep nodded and the blond man didnt move nor even stir at his words. Jin set down a dusty white bottle and a ebony saucer " 50 ryo " the bar keep said gruffly. Kinkai looked up shocked " a week ago it was 30" he replied. Jin nodded " a week ago the chunin exams were on and no one was coming in besides you, 50 ryo" he said in that gruff voice. Kinkai sighed and handed out the money " just know I'll haggle with you next time"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:48 pm

"Father, must you always drink?" Tama came in, her clothes ripped and dirty. She had been out training with some random little girl she saw. It was weird...the child had seen her train, then asked for a spar. Tama refused, but the stubborn girl kept asking until she finally surrendered and said yes. She planned to let the girl down easy, but it was hard to pin her. She was a sneaky little b*tch. Her moves looked simple and innocent at first, but Kami, that tyke knew how to improvise. In the end though, she had lost because she was watching a peanut-shaped cloud go by.

Tama was both happy and ashamed. She won, but...what was the point if it wasn't a serious match, and she was beaten up that hard? "Sake please." Tama sat herself down on the other side of the blond dude. She was on better terms with her father than anyone else, but that didn't mean she would destroy his peaceful day by sitting next to him and breathe air she didn't deserve, or even worse, talk to him and force him to listen to her nails-on?chalkboard screech-like voice and annoy him to death. No, she'd just drink to get the feeling of numbness, then she'd go train some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:18 pm

The bar keep looked at her "you want a bottle like your father or just a saucer full" Jin asked producing a black saucer. Jin didn't like giving sake to children but the law was all ninja were adults. 'bloody last kid almost destroyed the place, him and his green spandex' Jin shivered as he remembered how a ninja from konoha had smashed the window and ran through the wall instead of the door.

----

Kinkai looked up "I drink a bottle once a week" he said simply letting his blue eyes bore into Tama. He didn't know why she looked all bloody but he figured training had to do with it.

----
Samael chuckled he loved it when mortals bickered. What the fallen liked even more was that naka's scent was all over the girl and he knew the little spitfire had given the girl seven hells of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:27 pm

(Blade, get in the bar. Make up a reason. )
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:41 am

Shi walked around a bit more, before finally deciding to look for Kinkai. He activated his Shinseina Ai, allowing him to spot the man's familar spirit energy through the various buildings. He jumped from roof top to roof top, entering the bar and deactivating his eyes.

He approached the bar, sitting next to Kinkai. "Hello, Kinkai-sama, Tama-chan..." He mumbled shyly, noticing the girl's presence.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:51 pm

"Hey, Shi." Tama gave him a wry smile. She winced and groaned as she pulled a broken kunai out of her skirt. "What the... Damn it. Kusa nin are getting stronger each year," she cursed. Tama downed the sake in her saucer and poured herself another. And another. And another. Then she pulled out a bloody shuriken from the the front of her shirt, frowning. "...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Kinkai gave a small nod to shi before returning to his sake. When his daughter made comment about kusa ninja both he and the blond man chuckled. " you must not take them so lightly Tama" he said setting his sake cup down. His blue eyes bore into her " they are crafty and always one step ahead of there enimes, and the one you fought was playing with you" kinkai told her cooly. He loved his children but Tama and kyo still had alot of growing up to do " on the morrow you and Shi will train" kinkai said pouring another cup.

----

Samael smirked as he examined shi 'this one reeks of betrayal' he thought getting to his feet. He wondered if perhaps the white haired boy would kill his kin again. The fallen left 1000 ryo on the bar and vanished without a trace.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:21 pm

"...no she wasn't. She was definitely trying to maim me," Tama lied. The girl was playing? That would explain why she had flipped Tama's skirt to take a look at her underwear. Then further question her on the make and material of said underwear. She growled and drank more sake, pissed. She wanted to beat someone up after the ass-whopping she received. Even if it was cute little Shi. His cuteness compelled to her soft side. But she still wanted to fight. "Shi! Let's spar after this!" Tama declared, taking hold of his hands and looking him seriously in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:51 am

Shi flinched slightly when the thought of sparring Tama came to his mind. Yes, he was conflicted about fighting the girl he 'loved' but he also feared her. An angry Tama meant pain, and pain was not a feeling he loved enduring. Angel's Purity shook in the sheath on Shi's back, clearly wanting to fight as well. Absorbing some of Tama's chakra would be nice, probably not as tasty as Shi's though. "I'd rather not, Tama-chan..." He mumbled, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:21 am

"Pleeeease, Shi-chan, please? I'm begging you, please. I won't kill you, I swear. I might give you a few bruises and cuts, but that's it. Please? Pretty pretty please?" Tama looked at him pleadingly, clasping his hands tightly again. "It would mean a lot to me, Shi-chan."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:38 am

"Why d-don't you ask Kyo-san? He's around here somewhere..." Shi asked, trying to squirm out of the challenge. Angel's Purity shook again, more violently, egging on the Shi to accept.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:17 am

"But I want you," she insisted, tugging on his hand. Tama saw his reluctance and looked down. "Oh I'm sorry... I didn't know you disliked me," she whispered, going to drink more sake at her original seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:36 am

Kinkai set down his cup once more and turned to face them. "Shi go with her and spar" he said sternly as he got to his feet. Kinkai picked up the half full sake bottle and clasped the white haired boy on the shoulder " The winner can train with me tomorrow at dawn".
Kinkai squeezed the shoulder " I expect the best from both of you" he said letting go.
He walked out of the bar and headed cross town to the family crypt.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:42 am

Shi was at a lose when Kinkai stepped in. Why did things always have to be difficult? Shi stood, nervously playing with the hilt of his sword. He frowned. "I don't not like you... I just... don't want to hurt you... and I-... uh..." The young Chuunin gave up on speaking at that point, turning on his heel to leave. "I"ll... talk to you later, Tama-chan."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:59 am

"Don't go." Tama caught his hand and made him stay. If you don't want to spar with me, at least drink with me. We both know who's going to train with Father." Tama sighed. He never picked her. No, it was always Shi or her brothers. She was useless. "Please sit down, Shi-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Shi allowed himself to be stopped, and sat down with Tama. "I don't drink... We're too young anyway." Shi noted, refusing her offering. "And I'm sure he'll train you as well, Tama-chan."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:31 pm

"We're ninja, if we can put our lives on the line for the country, then we can have some drinks." Tama was holding up her strong front for her father, but for Shi...she giggled and ordered him some milk. "So how've you been, Shi-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:46 pm

"Bored. The exams were fun... But I feel so weak now that we're Chuunin. I feel like a Genin still... I just feel like I'm not worthy. More so compared to you and Kyo-san." Shi said, sighing and sipping his milk.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:23 pm

"You're great, Shi-chan. You're amazing. Don't think otherwise, because I know you're gonna be a great ninja when you grow up." Tama pat him on the head, smiling. "So, bored? Do you maybe want to spar just a little? Not the damaging kind, just the exercise kind. Purr-lease?" she asked, tugging on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:33 pm

Shi grunted slightly at the 'when you grow up comment.' "You know, I'm almost the same age as you. So unless you're a kid... I'm not either.." Shi stated, pouting slightly. "I really won't wanna spar... Last time I sparred, Kyo beat me to a pulp. So... uh... what's up?" He asked, trying to avoid the subject.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:41 pm

"I won't hurt you, I swear, Shi-chan!" There was no way she could harm such a cute bishounen. He was much too adorable to be hurt. No, she would hurt anyone who tried to harm her cute little Shi-chan. His bishounen face had to be preserved. "As usual. Father visits Him every day and I never see him... I feel like comitting suicide sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:44 pm

"You can't comitt suicide.. I'm sure he only pays attention to Kyo more because he needs more help. You're the heir for a reason..." Shi noted, trying to comfort her the best he could.

(Dear lord, what's a Bishousen? Dx)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:09 pm

(Cute, girly boy Twisted Evil )

Tama smiled at him, albeit just a little. She squeezed his hand and downed her sake. "I was recently beat up by a perverted little girl who was only interested in underwear. How is it that I'm better, Shi-chan?" Tama started to hiccup but kept drinking. "Father doesn't love me, he only loves my brothers."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:15 pm

"Well... he has to love you, if he didn't, he wouldn't have picked you for heir. You're too hard on yourself. I'm sure that girl was one of those freaks of nature who is stronger than she should be. He loves both of you equally, more so now that Shin is gone." Shi said in another attempt to comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next