Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:18 pm

"He picked me cosh I'm shtrong, datsh it. Not cosh he loved me. He only lovesh Kyo and shtupid shtupid Shin..." She was red in the face and hiccuping. Tama growled and hiccuped again. "He won't even cawe if I did shomething shtupid, would he?! Shi! Letshhh make babiesh!" she exclaimed, taking his hands.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:12 pm

"Uh... Tama, I think you're drunk... I'm gonna take you home." Shi said, ignoring the slight blush which formed across his cheek. He attempted to her hand, and lead her out ofthe bar. //Pure thoughts, Shi, pure thoughts...//
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:18 pm

"I ishn't dwunk, I happy... Shi-chan, you don't wanna put a baby in my tummy?" she asked, tugging his hand and looking at him with big sad eyes. "You don't want to make babies with me?" She held onto his arm, pressing herself into him. "I want you to!"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:20 pm

"That's the alcohol talking... and... you're causing a scene..." Shi said, his blush growing slightly. "Besides, we're much too young... So... Stop... pleeeeease..." He pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:32 pm

"But Shiiii I want youu *hic* I want your baby in me... I lov-" She passed out on him, breathing deeply as she slept. She hiccuped ocassionally but she held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Shi sighed, any signs of a blush fading. "This is why people under the age don't drink.." He said in a rather matter-of-factly tone of voice. He easily lifted her up, carrying her bridal style out of the bar and back to the Tatakai no Kami clan house. He got her up into her room, and laid her on the bed. After sighing slightly, he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:42 pm

"Shi?" Tama opened her eyes slightly and looked at him. "Don't go. Please don't go. My father doesn't want me. Neither does my family. Not Shin, not Kyo. No one wants me. Please...don't leave me too."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Shi froze. //Oh my god... that is... horribly sad and slightly true.// He thought to himself. He turned on his heel, walking back towards the bed, where he proceeded to sit. He looked toward her, a frown on his face. "That's not true. I want you..." Shi spoke up, attempting to cheer up her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Tama smiled and held his hand. "Please be here when I wake up, okay? I love you, Shi..." Her eyes fluttered closed as she fell asleep. 'I love...'
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Shi laid next to her, cuddle up to her slightly and resting his head against hers. //She probably doesn't love me.//

But his sword began to shake in the sheath, tapping into his thought process.

"If you love her, then why not just enjoy yourself? Even if she doesn't love you, chill out and make this moment last. Look, she's even asleep and she said she wanted you. Go ahead and do your thing..." The sword said, trying to mess with his owner.

"Shut up, Jundo..." Shi mumbled, using his pet name for the sword.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:03 pm

"Mnny..." Tama rolled to her side and hugged him to her as she slept. She rubbed her face on his shoulder and mewled. "I want your babies, Shi-chan..." she mumbled. "Shi-chan... Gimme a baby~"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Shi twitched slightly. Her sleep talking and Tensei no Jundo's hounding made things worse. "No you doooon't." Shi said softly, hopefully stopping her talking. "You reaaaaally don't."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:11 pm

"I want your babies," she insisted, hugging him. "I want your baby in my tummy, Shi-chan... I love you..." Tama snuggled into him happily. It was nice cuddling him. "Put your baby in me."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Shi panicked slightly. He tensed up nervously. //Contain yourself, make up an excuse to make her stop. Uh... Uh!// He blurted out the first thing that came to mind. Anything to make her stop... "I can't... cause... I'm secretly a woman-" He remarked in a stupid fashion,.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:23 pm

"I'm a man, sho it'sh okay...you can have my baby," she told him. Tama blinked sleepily and opened her eyes, smiling at him. Shi-chan, don't you like me? Am I... Am I not cute enough for you?" she asked sadly.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:25 pm

"Y-you are! I just... and... we're too young! You can't have children now! You're only 14, I'm only 13!" Shi stuttered out. His face had gone cherry red as he fought to get out of the bind he was currently in.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:35 pm

"But I want your babies, Shi-chan," she protested. She tugged on his shirt. "When we went swimming I saw you were big, Shi-chan, I want your babies...uwa...it's getting hot in here..." She squirmed and kicked off the covers.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:38 pm

"If you weren't drunk you wouldn't be doing this! You'd never forgive yourself if we did... What if Kinkai-sama walked in?!" Shi questioned, trying to block out the swimming comment to keep himself sane. Tensei no Jundo began to rattle again, filling his head with dirty thoughts. "Please... don't... we could always do this when we're older...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Tama huffed. "Shi-chan...don't you want me... Am I not cute...or is it cos my boobs are to small for you?" Tama pouted and started to take off her obi. "Or is my butt too small for you?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Shi flinched, starting to move away. "You're beautiful. Trust me. But... I don't want to do this with you yet. Please... don't start undressing." Shi pleaded. Fighting off the hormones and the blasted sword was hard enough.

(wtf is an obi? A shirt?)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:55 pm

(It's kind of a belt for a kimono )

"But SHIIII-CHAAAAN," she complained, crawling after him. The top of her outfit started to slip off as she came after him. "Don't you love me? I love you.." She looked at him sadly. "Shii-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Shi stopped his escape, sighing. "I do love you. But I don't want to do this yet... But... if you insist... Nn... I really don't want to do this." Shi noted, laying back. He had given up on fighting back, Tama could probably have him down in a second if she wanted if he tried to run.

(Timeskip this shiz to when they're done if she's really gonna do the nasty with him. >.>)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Tama blinked and grinned drunkenly. "Yay! Shi-chan!" She tugged his pants off and was about to eat his carrot when she fell asleep ontop of him, snoring. She did hold onto him as she slept, though, grip like a vice.

( XDDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:09 pm

"... Why do you hate me, god? Why? What have I done?" Shi asked, looking to the sky. He removed his sword from the sheath, extending the blade to the door, and firmly locking the lock. He had to stop any awkward moments from happening...

"How in the world do I... uh... oh come on! This is what happens when they let her drink! I nearly get raped!" Shi grumbled, reaching for a pillow. Once he got a hold of one, he covered his.... carrot. He facepalmed slightly, and attempt to make Tama release him. "This girl is really not an angel..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Tama giggled and hiccuped in her sleep. The alcohol levels made her head fuzzy and pleasantly numb. Nothing made sense and she liked it that way. No consequences. Tama grumbled a little, then shifted...and planted her face on his carrot patch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next