Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:23 pm

"Okay, I'll get a feather from a pillow, and t- HELLO. HOW ARE YOU TODAY. I AM FINE." Shi shouted as his carrot patch was... er... planted in by Tama's face. "Uh... uh... this just made things a lot more complex! I'm scared of what she'll do when she wakes up sober! Oh jesus... What would Kyo do- I am not gonna do what Kyo would do... Er..." He thought over what to do in distress. He attempted to free himself again.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Tama groaned. The movement made her dizzy. "Shi-chaaaaan, don't move." She rubbed her face in his carrot patch and kissed his carrot, still drunk. "Night night, teddy..." Tama purred as she stayed there, her hands clutching him so he wouldn't go away.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:32 pm

"You'd think Ninja would be more prepa- WHOOOA THAT'S NOT YOUR TEDDY." Shi exclaimed again, wiggling about more. "Aha, I bet I can Kawarimi with something... this will work!" He said proudly, ignoring the situation in the patch. (lol) He looked for something to change with, finally focusing on another pillow. He preformed a set of handseals and set the Jutsu. With a quick movement, he attempted to replace himself with the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm

However... Just before he did, Tama mewled. "Teddy, stop moving," she mumbled. "Teddy, don't go, Tama wants teddy." And she promptly harvested the carrot into her mouth. Tama just wanted to kiss her teddy...but then her dream shifted from that of a teddy to a giant lolipop. And she was hungry, even if the lolipop tasted weird.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:41 pm

"Yes, I'm fre- WHOOOA. TEDDY DOESN'T BELONG IN THERE. OKAY. CAAALM, SHI." The Chuunin shouted at the harvest going on in his patch. "U-uh... T-t-tama-chan. P-please... stop..." He pleaded, his complexion going pale.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:50 pm

But Tama kept on doing what she was doing, right until the lolipop in ther dream was done. But when it was gone, the dream stopped. Tama slowly opened her eyes as she woke up. She removed her mouth from his carrot and looked around hazily. "Huh? ... Shi-chan, what happened? I remember being in the bar, the nothing...what's this?" She giggled, seeing his carrot, and batted it back and forth like a toy.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Shi twitched slightly. "T-Tama. C'mon! Stop, before I-" He stopped when she woke up. His face went from a paler white to the brightest red possible. He rolled off the bed to prevent her 'playing'. "Finally! You come to your senses! Never do that again!" He shouted angrily and embarrassedly. He fiddled with his boxers, pulling them up while he tried to deal with the ripe carrot.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:58 pm

"Ah?" Tama rubbed her eyes and winced when he shouted. Hangover effects were killer. She looked at him sadly, misinterpreting his red face as anger. "I... I'm sorry for what I did, Shi-chan...please don't stay mad with me," she plead, almost choking up. What had she done? She didn't remember. Tama sniffled and rubbed her face.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:00 pm

"I-I'm not mad... just... embarrassed. Just... please never drink again." Shi pleaded. The look on her face made him sad in all honesty. He finally took control of the situation in the er... patch, pulling his boxers and pants up and standing.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:05 pm

"Did I do anything wrong, Shi-chan? I mean... I don't remember doing anything. What happened when I blacked out?" she asked him curiously. Her voice was soft and small, scared to anger him. This was the first time he shouted at her... She was scared of him now.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:09 pm

"Uh... I- Er... I can't... uh..." Again, he stuttered about. He could just about tell she was scared... Which made him feel like a complete douchebag. He sat down next to her, frowning. "I'm sorry for yelling at you... okay? And er... other than ask to have my babies and uh... sample my cucumber... Not much else." He said, facepalming at his own cheesy-ness.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:15 pm

When he sat next to her, she winced and trembled. She didn't have enough courage to look him in the eye. What he said confused her, though. She knew people made babies, and they lived in the tummy, but she didn't know how. Nor did she what the cucumber refered to. "What do you mean by cucumber? Did you feed me a salad or something?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Shi twitched again. //Oh god... am I really gonna need to explain all this?... Does she not know?!// He thought. He tried to think of the words. "Uh... no... You er... sucked on my... uh... penis." He mumbled, hiding his face in his palm. "Please tell me you know what that is..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:24 pm

"Pe....what? Pen?" Tama blinked in confusion. Her mother died before they knew each other. Her father didn't care nor did they talk outside business and training. And she had no friends. There was no one to teach her about life or that kind of stuff. And even when she hit puberty, she had to take care of herself through books. "Is that a type of pen?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:28 pm

"... Oh... dear god..." Shi mumbled, he took a deep breath, trying to explain to her what he had heard. "A penis is a male's reproductive organ. When inserted into the vagina of a woman, which is their reproductive organ and stimulated, the man ejaculates, sending semen into the woman's womb... Which forms into a baby through another long process which isn't important right now..." He said in a near robotic voice, trying to keep the embarrassing factor away. "When stimulated like that... the man is hit with insane pleasure... which is why women do that with their mouths, in order to not have to have real sex... Can we change the subject? Cause this is reaaaaally awkward." Shi noted.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:33 pm

"Sample the cucumber...was a metaphor? I was sampling your penis?" she deduced. But she didn't remember. Plus, she knew where her own organ was, but where was his? "Where is it? What does it look like? What is this 'sex'?" she asked curiously, looking at him with excited eyes. She had always been hungry for knowledge. "Can you show me, Shi-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:37 pm

"... I'm not quite comfortable with that question after what happened... Er... the thingy between guys legs..." Shi mumbled out quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:42 pm

"Can I see?" she insisted. Tama was much happier now, smiling eagerly. Her soft side had come out and pushed away her fear. Tama hugged Shi affectionately and purred.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:46 pm

"... Please don't make me do this... You just did see." Shi said with a frown. He blushed slightly when she hugged him. He huggeg her back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:55 pm

"Oh, it was that thingy," she said. Tama nodded and smiled. "Okay. Thank you for teaching me, Shi-chan. You're a good friend." Tama grinned and then looked down at her open torso. "....where's my obi?" she asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:59 pm

"You... er... kind of took the thing off when you were trying to undress me..." Shi said sheepishly. He smiled though at the good friend comment, though. Despite the awkward situation.

(Brb in like 45 mins.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Meanwhile

kinkai knelt before a small shrine, two tall white candels burned on the alter. "Ai I wish you were here " he whispered. He was reaching his limit with the children, one could only tolerate so much. Kyo his demon son was so hot headed and rash while Tama was shy and prone to sulking when he didn't praise her. "if only shin were with us" kinkai muttered as he stared into the flames. No one knew where Shin was, he had been missing for over a year. The clan had given up hope but not kinkai. He stood vigil at the shrine every Saturday and prayed the body would be returned if shin didn't.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:05 pm

"Oh I did? Gomen, Shi-chan. I hope I didn't cause you too much trouble," she said, though she couldn't even guess just how much she had made him go through. She bowed to him and fixed up her clothes, pulling her obi back on. She smoothed out the creases in her clothes, then held out a hand to him. To apologize, I'll buy you a treat. Please? Come on. Don't say no, I'll get on my knees and beg to you if I have to."

But then Tama winced. For some reason her heart hurt, but she shook it off.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Shi smiled. "Honestly, I'd never accept something a woman had to pay for... Please, allows me to atleast pay half." He said chivalrously. He stood up, preparing to leave. "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:46 pm

"No, not even half. We'll go get some ice cream. There's a jutsu I want to discuss to you... It's kind of a partner jutsu, between two people. I was wondering if you could work with me." Tama shoved her hands in the pockets of her kimono top as they walked to the local ice cream shop. "It's kind of an angel-angel thing. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next