Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:52 pm

"Sound interesting. I'd love to help you. Let's get going." Shi said, leaving the room and then leaving the housing complex that the clan owned. He strolled down the street toward the ice cream shop.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Once there, Tama sighed with bliss. As a kid, she loved to go there to escape from home. Not like anyone noticed. She grew up with the uncle and auntie who managed the store. Tama ordered her usual and, as tradition, slipped the couple a few more ryo than she had to pay. It was her thank you for being like parents to her.

She sat down with Shi and looked at him. "How were the exams? Tiring?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:08 pm

"They were fine, just fine. Of course I didn't like traveling all the way to Konoha. Met a few people, made a few friends, ect." Shi noted, his mood light. He ordered his food, resisting the urge to pay for himself. Like a true gentlemen, he ate with many manners. "So, this jutsu..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:13 pm

"Um, well...you know the special condition we have. And I was wondering about something. Limbo can have both, right? What about us single ones? What if we partner up angel with angel, or demon with demon, or angel with demon? Could we get, maybe, half of the powers? You're older than me, so I thought maybe you knew." Tama ate her parfait sundae peacefully. Sugary food... It calmed her down.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:16 pm

(For the record, he's like 3-5 months younger. ;3)

"You're talking about fusing the power of two angel's to gain more? Or am I way off?" Shi questioned. He took another spoon full of his plain vanilla icecream. Honestly, he had boring tastes in sweets.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:22 pm

( 0.0 I THOUGHT... oh no, Tama's a growing cougar T -T )

"In a way, yes. And to fuse that energy together to make a bigger one, if possible. Or maybe even a concentrated, small one." She picked up a strawberry and gave it to him. She liked them, but she didn't mind giving cute little Shi-chan hers. "And if we can make the Limbo effect using a combination of an angel partner and a demon partner."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:26 pm

(He was supposed to be a whole year younger... but that'd increase the awkward. xD)

Shi ate the strawberry happily, swallowing and continuing on. "That's a complex Jutsu. Fusing the power of two, or the two beings themselves. The power of two Angel's combined would be great, more so if they're in Kiyoko Modo... Or, binding an Angel and a Demon together to form a mock-Limbo state. I've thought about the very same... only with a Limbo and an Angel... Your theory sounds interesting, though." Shi noted. He went back to his icecream.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:32 pm

"I wasn't the only one? Thank goodness." Tama smiled and licked the fudge off her spoon. "And then the theory of mixing powers.... Would the number of people be proportional to the power produced? And when we mix, what kind of jutsus would it be able to enhance?" Tama was getting excited. She didn't like training, but getting to know more... It felt good. "Do you think it's possible? To try and imitate Limbo? Not the full power, but near it."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:36 pm

"No. Not without a large price. The Limbo's special state... Is a fusion of both Angel and Demon states. Their Doujutsu is a fusion of both Angel and Demon. Because of that, they get twice the drain from their powers. Their bodies are designed to handle that power, and they still nearly die from using the most powerful of them. If two people who aren't designed to do that take that amount of strain, even at a lesser effect which is split equally, serious injuries would take effect. On top of that, a method of fusion would be difficult to find." Shi said, taking a deep breath and finishing up his ice cream.

"Besides that, you'd need a lot of work to make something like that."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:39 pm

This put her down...but Tama would nnt give up. "What about single type fusion, then? For example angel and angel, like the two of us? Would it enhance the jutsus without having as much drain as limbo?" she insisted. She would not give up from making herself ...and Shi, stronger.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

"Possible, but the difficulty of finding a way of fusing such powers is difficult at best. Now in your theory, fusing techniques is possible if the precise amount of chakra is fused with perfect synchronization. But fusing each person, difficult and likely to fail." Shi stated again, playign with his spoon.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:47 pm

"Hm...perfect synchronization, huh...but, if...you know... If two people trained their hearts out and possibly could do it, do you think it would work? Even for a small value?" she asked hopefully. Would it? If it did, then she could make a jutsu with Shi... They could share something.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Shi nodded slightly. "Why do you want to know? Planning to make a technique with me? I've got no idea what you've got in mind... but I suppose we could... Let's try." He said with a questioning, yet determined look in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Tama smiled and nodded happily. Yeah, she wanted to make a technique with him. "Yeah... I wanted to try one for a really long time, but there wasn't really anyone who would do it with me," she admitted. Tama digged out the caramel syrup at the bottom of her sundae cup and wiped her mouth. "Will you try it with me? We can do it small-scale first, with small jutsus...do you think we can?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:59 pm

"Probably going to take a long time, but I'm sure we can." Shi said enthusiastically. He stood, giving her a grin and preparing to leave for the training fields. A win-win situation. He got to spend time with Tama, get a new technique and get closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:04 pm

"Yay! I was thinking we could start with the basics, like the fire release. Ours is white and bluish, and is just a bit stronger than the normal fire release, right? So what if we try to combine our powers and make it stronger than a usual one? Much strongdr? I know someone who can be our fire-using puppet." Tama followed him to the training grounds. If it worked... This would be a breakthrough.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:10 pm

"Right... we need to decide upon a basic fire technique we both know... Goukakyuu perhaps?" Shi asked, arching his brow. "And who do you know?" he also asked, curious
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Tama grumbled a little... "The little girl from the fight I had... She has a fire-using father. He knows lots of jutsus, so... He can help us with it." Tama huffed and followed him. A white cat was running into the field they were in. It mewled, and then a girl came. It was Naka and a man with light brown hair and red eyes. "Tama Shinseina? Are you my daughter's friend?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Shi took a few a top one of the various training logs in the field. He took a moment to think things over while Tama talked. What bothered him more was the absence of his little 'sister' Suigen. She was always bugging him, and he could only facepalm at her reaction if she walked in on them earlier. Either way, he brushed the thought off. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:24 pm

"Yeah." Aiden smirked and looked at him. "Be ready." He raised a hand and shot a huge ball of fire with a diameter of 10m. The little girl huffed and crossed her arms, right before the ball was extinguished. "Dad! Bad father. I should've brought Kurama-kun."

Tama sighed, the two of them... They were different but similar, in ways. She looked to Shi and held her hand out to him, smiling. "Shi? Shall we try and fuse now? I was thinking one of us start the jutsu, then the other enhances it. Do you think that could work?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Shi hopped off his log, already preforming handseals. "Yeah, I'll go first." He noted. He held the last handseal, inhaling deeply. "Put you hands on my back and funnel chakra into me." He said, before shooting a fireball forward. The stream which fed the ever growing ball shot from his mouth, propelling the projectile forward. As the ball flew fourth, the same size was met. 10m.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Aiden smirked, seeing the mass of white, bluish fire. He admitted, it truly was the opposite of typical demon fire. Naka sat by as she watched her father keep up his jutsu.

Tama got behind Shi and put her hands on his back. This was simple at first. Alright then. She closed her eyes and focused her chakra into her palms. She pushed it out of her own self and into Shi.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Shi felt the odd chakra energy his body. He couldn't quite control the chakra, trying to lead the energy up into his own jutsu. This only caused the fireball to falter. The sword on his back began to drain Tama's chakra at a rather fast rate through the sheath. The sword then processed the chakra, feeding the chakra into Shi in a more usable form. The faltering Fireball suddenly exploded fourth with increased power. The brightness turned blinding as the white flames proceeded to overpower those of the normal one.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Naka raised an eyebrow and Aiden grunted. She giggled as he started to sweat.

Tama however, was trembling. So much chakra was being sucked out of him. She wasn't used to it. Tama wrapped her arms around him so that she wouldn't fall down. She smiled when she felt the jutsu work. "Shi... Is it... Great?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Shi finished the jutsu, the fireball still scorching the area as the flames choked out those of the normal ones. The wisps flowly faded away. The sword of course stopped sucking chakra from Tama. He smiled, turning around and wrapping his arms around her to help her stay up. "Yeah.. I can't use your chakra in a pure form, but Tensei no Jundo can suck yours out, and then process the chakra into a kind I can use..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next