Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:50 pm

"That's useful. However, I guess I should try doing more stamina work and training to work up my chakra." She snuggled against him as she tried to catch her breath from so much work.

Aiden put out the fire and sighed. He looked at the two of them and smirked. "Awww Naka-chan, look at the two love birds~"
"AWWWW..."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Shi twitched slightly at their words. //Everyone's a critic...// He thought to himself, snuggle a bit with Tama as well. "If you're that tired.. I can take you home to rest up... I'm sure there's something to do there." Shi said, keeping her up.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:56 pm

"I need... FOOD... Food...meat...meat..." she said softly. Tama buried her face in his chest and tried to relax, but her muscles hurt... More specifically, her chakra coils.

Naka giggled and got up, disappearing with Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:58 pm

"I can make you something to eat... I don't know what you want, though.." Shi said. He lifted her up, holding her bridal style. He began to walk back into the village, snuggling slightly while he walked. "Any idea of what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:58 pm

"I can make you something to eat... I don't know what you want, though.." Shi said. He lifted her up, holding her bridal style. He began to walk back into the village, snuggling slightly while he walked. "Any idea of what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:01 pm

"Can you make me ramen? With lots of boiled eggs and fried tofu... When I'm alright, do you wanna have some chakra training? That'll help out with the jutsus, don't you think?" she suggested. Tama rested her head on his shoulders as they walked back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Shi carried her up to her room, where he let her rest. He then proceeded to the kitchen of the clan house, where he prepared the food Tama had wanted. He begrudgingly accepted the help of a few of the Clan's female members, though, as he had no clue how to cook. Afterwards, he carefully carried the food on a platter up to Tama's room. Sliding in through the door, he placed the food on the bed.

"Hope you like everything..." He said, almost scared of what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:12 pm

"If Shi-chan made it, then I'll love it." Tama grinned and started to slurp it down. But she licked her lips and raised an eyebrow. It didn't really taste....special. He probably had help. But she didn't mind. "Come sit with me," she offered, patting the bed. "I was thinking we also train our chakra control. Like walking up the trees and maybe on water, don't you think?" Tama was talking excitedly as she ate. She didn't mind opening up to him. Everyone else was mean... No one gave her as much attention as Shi did. That was why she loved him.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Shi plopped down onto the bed. "Seems like a good idea. Maybe we should change spots. Since I seem to have more chakra and stamina, I should fuel the jutsu and you should be the one preforming the jutsu..." He paused, continuing on. "I think we need to harmonize our chakra, though. So we can use each others without my sword's help." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm

"I see... I guess if we don't adapt to each other's chakra, then we should find another way to adapt to each other." She munched on the tofu as she thought. True, though her chakra pool was small, she was good with controlling it. And he did have the most chakra. She smiled and nodded. "I guess that would be a good idea... The big flames do kinda scare me, though. They're like big dragons..."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:25 pm

"There's no reason to be afraid of your own creations..." Shi said, yawning slightly. "I'm honestly tired myself... probably 'cause I was up all last night, partying with Kyo and the others who passed the exam... Then we traveled all the way here... I should get back to my room."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:29 pm

"You partied all night long? That would explain the eye bags." Tama giggled and kissed him between the eyes. "If you want to sleep here with me, I'd be glad to have your company," she said, smiling. "It's been kinda lonely when you were gone." Tama slurped up the remains of the ramen along with the broth. She put the tray away and snuggled into her big, king-sized bed... She had always hated it. It was too big. She was lonely in it by herself.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Shi sighed, smiling, if not a bit wryly. He stood up, removing his sword and the various hidden weapons stored in his clothing. He also took his shoes and headband off, climbing up into the bed, laying on the large bed and resting his head half against the pillow, and half against Tama herself. "If only I entered your exam... we could have passed together..." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes with the hand he didn't have wrapped around Tama's back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:40 pm

"But if you joined mine, you wouldn't be able to party your cute little (bishounen) butt off with Kyo, don't you think?" Tama grinned at him sleepily and snuggled into his arm. He was younger by a year but he was still bigger than her. He was still taller, too. She felt puny in her little black kimono top and stockings. She didn't mind though...as long as he held her like he did since long ago. They had known each other a long time. Tama closed her eyes and brought the blanket around them. "So what else happened to us when I was drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:43 pm

"Nothing... other than you begging to have my children over and over again. And of course... you kept proclaiming your love and such while I fended your lust filled, drunk self off... Remind me to buy bigger swimming trunks..." Shi mumbled, closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:50 pm

"But I do love you. Good night, Shi. I really do love you, you know." Tama kissed him on the cheek before she dozed off. The swimming trunks comment confused her, but reminded her of the time they went swimming together. She giggled at a certain image and snuggled into him as she fell deep asleep. 'For breakfast... I'll make....toast and waffles...with ice cream...'
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:02 am

(Tiiimeskip.~)

Shi awoke early in the morning. His eyes flickered open to see Tama, sleeping peacefully. He looked under the blankets. //Good, all pants are on...// He thought briefly, shifting under the blankets. "Tama, wake up.... Taaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaa." Shi said softly
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:25 am

"CUCUMB-" Tama opened her eyes and smiled when she saw him. She had a weird dream about carrots and cucumbers. Had she been eating a salad before? Nah, maybe it was just her imagination. She snuggled into him and made him put a hand on her head. "What do you want me to make for breakfast? Father should be visiting Shin's grave by now." She said this sourly. "So we should get out of the house before he comes back. I'd like to be awaya when he complains of the loss of one of his twn prized children." She growled and pressed herself into him.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:28 am

"... Oh lord... Cucumbers..." He mumbled. "I wanna sleep in... could ya make breakfast? And we could always avoid him." Shi replied, squeezing her slightly. "Calm, stop thinking about Shin and whatnot..." He said, closing his eyes.

(Schoooooool...)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:35 am

"Aaaalright. You stay in here and relax. I'll bring up the food." Tama got out of the bed and pulled down the hem of her outfit which had ridden up. She re-tied her obi and skipped down the stairs.

Tama bowed to the servants politely. Then she quickly made hers and Shi's breakfast. She never ate food at the family dinner table. She wasn't part of the family. Tama plated the waffles and sweet, buttered toast, loaded that and two glasses of milk on a tray and brought it upstairs. She put the tray on a small wooden table on the bed and started munching on some toast. "So. Wanna walk up trees?" she asked him, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:37 am

Shi popped his head from the blankets. His hair scuffled up and shooting out in all directions. "Not really... but I don't have a choice." He mumbled, pulling himself out of bed to nom on a piece of toast. "So.... good toast...."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:44 am

Tama chuckled and rubbed the top of his head, messing up his hair even more. "Well, I guess we can postpone it for some other time. What do you want to do today? Recover from the fusion training we had yesterday?" Tama picked up her glass and drank milk. She had once heard that drinking milk gave girls bigger busts...she was just trying it out to see if it was true. Purely experimental, of course.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:05 am

"Considering I barely used any of my chakra, and my sword is stocked full to help keep me replenished... I'm good... Just... tired and lazy." He said sleepily, finishing his toast and gulping his milk away.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:45 am

"Woah...that wasn't just a little chakra to me, that was half my whole pool." Tama pouted and poked him teasingly. "Okay then, I guess we can stay in and lounge around. Father is out and Shin is dead and Kyo...well, Kyo is Kyo. At least I still have you, Shi-chan." She smiled and laid her cheek on his shoulder. "You'll never do anything to hurt me, would you Shi-chan? Promise?" She held up her pinky.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Shi paused for a moment, thinking. However he put on a smile and wrapped his pinky around hers. "I promise." He said soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next