Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Shi quickly jumped from the thick ass and followed him out the window before the room went up in flames. He had witnessed the technique many times. Landing on a near by roof, he preformed several handseals, unleashing a flurry of white, flaming fireballs aimed at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Tama squeaked when she felt the huge vibration from upstairs. "SHI" She uncovered her Henge and ran upstairs, where she looked around for Shi. There was a gaping hole in the wall, and she facepalmed. Where was Shi?! Tama growled and jumped out of the hole and started to chase after the two figures.

( I... I can't. Let's wait for Kaji. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Ryo Scrambled to his feet making sure the flames did not catch him. 'Great they set a cross eye on me' he thought as he ran across the rooftops of Yugakure.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Shi refused to back off. He charged forward, following the man across the roof tops. With another set of handseals, he unleashed a large, white dragon head of flames which scorched the top of the buildings as the attack passed over them from the pure intensity of the heat. The dragon head was strong enough to punch through thick concrete, and could even bite hold of Ryo if he was hit, turning him to ash. However the attack was aimed to not hit any buildings.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:31 pm

'Oh no, they're speeding up...' Tama fumbled a little with a scroll but managed to summon up a black bloodhound. It was something she was given for..losing her first actual battle. She mounted its back, held on tight, and was carried away as the beast ran after the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:39 pm

The hem of Ryo's shirt set fire. He peeled it off as fast as he could but it caught his flesh started to melt. "who would have thought my favorite shirt would be the death of me" he muttered before letting out a blood curdling scream.

Samael stood above the charring remains of Ryo and shook his head. The Fallen let out a sigh as the flesh melted off Ryo leaving only the bones. They would have gone up in flames as well if he hadnt stepped in to counter the nasty flames. " He had so much potential " the blond said picking up the soot covered skull of the hitman.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:42 pm

The dragon head flew up into the sky with Shi's will, and cause the sky to darken. Rain began to pour from the sky, covering that particular part of the village in a thin coating of water. The storm soon faded. Shi sighed. "Mission over."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Tama came over and pulled back the hound's head gently, making it stop nex to the pile of ashes and bones. She looked up at Samael and the bloodhound woofed with recognition. It was Lady Lilith's ex-boyfriend!

"...just who are you?" Tama asked, her tone serious as she looked at him. He had frozen time. And he had appeared in a split second. If he were a ninja, he could've been Kage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:06 pm

He looked over at them both as the rain poured down. He smiled "I am who I am" he said cryptically to Tama. Samael tossed the skull to Shi "you can use that to prove your mission was a success". He blinked and the water bounced off of him "Of and Sweet lady I thank you for the Dance" he said with a smile before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:10 pm

"... So you dance with weird, old men, but get upset when I talk to other women. Hypocrite." Shi didn't bother to pick up the steaming hot skull. The clean up crew would arrive soon to get rid of what was left.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:14 pm

"I didn't want to," she said truthfully. "He froze time and only the two of us could move. And then he said if I didn't dance with him, something would happen to you..." Tama sighed and toed the skull, which was now hot but wet. "... I love you, Shi."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:56 pm

"Almost got blown up... if you'd have shown up, you probably could have helped. I swear, nothing but weird crap happens when Naka shows up." Shi mumbled. He hopped off the roof. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:05 pm

"Oh God, you should've said you loved me back..."She sighed and wrapped the skull in a piece of cloth. "We report back to the council and tell them...he died under observation. Dammit." Tama grumbled and started walking to the council.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Shi jumped off the building, rushing after Tama. "I'm soooorry, I love ya." He said, attempting to kiss her on the cheek while she walked. "Died under observation? He's killed 8 men so far, why this wasn't an assassination mission in the first place is beyond me. I'll take the heat, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:12 pm

"Don't touch me," Tama growled, suddenly hostile. She was just about to kick him in the nuts. "I'm the Chuunin in charge in the first place. I'm gonna get my ass kicked for this." She waved it away. "Come on. I'll buy you some ice cream for coming."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:54 pm

"I'd rather not, don't waste your money. I'm also a Chuunin, and the one who killed him." Shi mumbled, a little surprised by her sudden aggression, which in turn made him want to return the aggression. But another argument would do no good for the two.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:20 pm

"But I lead the mission. Whatever you do wrong, it's still my fault." Tama walked back to the council. It was unnatural that she was upset, especially with Shi, she knew...but.. She just knew he didn't care either. "If Father asks anything, just tell him to refer to me."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Shi gave up on his protests, knowing he wouldn't be able to stop the hard headed Tama anyway. With a frown, he left to go back to the Tatakai Clan house. When he arrived, he simple went up, into his room and relax for a while.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Tama entered the council chamber. She walked right up to her father, holding the cloth up to him. "Unfortunately, the observation mission turned into a chase... He died due to being burned alive. A strange man was also there," she reported, her voice monotone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:56 pm

the council had retired for the day yet Kinkai remained. He was reviewing a proposition to return Yugakure back to its proper ninja village status. Over the years the land of Hot waters had become more of a tourist spot and its ninja village Yugakure had suffered from it.
" We need more ninja " he said rubbing the bridge of his nose. 'Maybe if I marry Tama to the head of a shinobi clan from another village we could...' he stopped his train of thought. "she would never go for it and Ai would come back from the dead and kill me if I made her do something like that" he sighed and rested his head on the stack of papers.

Kinkai sat up in his seat "er...Ryo is dead...well done" he yawned. Kinkai blinked "who killed Ryo" he asked now that he was fully awake.

Last edited by Kaji Nara on Sun May 22, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:58 pm

(Reply to Naka. x3)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm

(I CAME IN AND GAVE YOU A SHORT REPORT : | )
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:06 pm

(Thar we go. He edited, reply. :3)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:12 pm

"I did. It was an accident, I didn't mean to kill him, just scare him into stopping. However, the flames were too strong and burned him before we could save him." Tama spoke in monotone as she looked straight at her father. This was all business. There was no emotion needed from her for a man like him.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Shi had flickered on and off into sleep, but for the most part stayed up. He was tired, but not tired enough to really nap. Ontop of that, he was worried for Tama. Standing up from his bed, he went go find something to pass the time, as book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next