Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Kinkai reached into his robe and removed a stack of ryo's "While your mission was a failure you and your partner did manage to get the future job done" he said sitting the stack of 1000 ryo bills down on the table. He looked at her "Your dismissed, write up a full report for the council and get some rest Tama" Kinkai said going back work.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:32 pm

"Hai." Tama took her pay and swiftly left. She knew she didn't need to stick around for anything, Kinkai wasn't one to be fatherly to someone like her. On the way home though, her mood was better. She bought two cones of ice cream on the way, and ran the rest of the way home so that they wouldn't melt. Once at the mansion, she made her way up to Shi's room. "Shiiii-chaaaan, where are you? I'm sorry I was so cranky... I'm better now, though. Here, I bought you something."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Shi was too engrossed in reading a book Kyo had given him back in their Genin years. A horrible, horrible book. The book was entitled "h0t R@men Gurrlz" and contained things vile enough to nearly make the poor Chuunin pass out. "How can they bend their legs like that?!" He asked himself as Tama walked in. He threw the book into the air. "HI." He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:38 pm

"What's that?" Tama handed him his cone and then picked up the book. Then she looked at him sadly. "Do...DO you really like those girls, Shi-chan....do I bore you... I can do that kind of stuff too, you know...for you..." He wanted those girls, not her?!
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:41 pm

"You don't understand! Kyo gave me that book, and was all like 'Beat yo meat to this!' and I was like 'Nooooo!' then he was like 'Fine, but keep the book!' and I was like 'Okay.' then I read the book and you came in and you were like 'RAWR.' and now I'm scared for my life! DON'T HURT ME!" Shi threw a blanket over his head, hiding himself.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:45 pm

"Shi-chan..." Tama put away the ice cream and examined the book. She could do all those tricks with her eyes closed! All Shi had to do was ask, she would gladly do it for him. Tama crawled under the cover to look at Shi. "Shi-chan? If you want me to do those kind of tricks, I wouldn't mind. You just had to say so." She crawled closer, a bit sad. "Don't you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:47 pm

"Uh... I do... but not now! Uh... I thought we got past this before..." Shi said nervously, backing up a little bit. "I really... kin- No. Not this again..." He held back his hormones, for the good of being chivalrous.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:51 pm

"You do, so...so you'll like me better than the other girls, right? You can have me, Shi. I don't mind giving myself to you, I love you." She crawled closer to him and cornered him against the bed headboard. "You love me, right? Won't you like to have me?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:54 pm

"Y-yeah of course. I would... But... I know y-" Shi was indeed cornered. Again... twice in the same day, an odd thing. "I do, Tama... and I will... just not now... C'mon... You're making this hard to resist..." He spoke in a jittery tone.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:57 pm

"I just want to be the one for you, Shi, to be the mother of your children and to be your wife. No matter what, I want you to be mine. I'll keep off any gold digger or hooker who tries to take you away from me." She smiled, leaned forward and kissed him on the lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Shi smiled sheepishly. "I know... But you don't need to give yourself up when you're 14 for me..." He said, returning the favor which she bestowed upon him. "How did the mission go?" He asked, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:05 pm

"Oh, that's right! The mission!" Tama pulled out the wad of ryo she got from Kinkai and handed him half of it. "I'll do the report tonight, don't worry. You don't have to do anything else, just keep your share of the money. And eat the ice cream I got you before it melts."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Shi took his share of the money, and stuck the money into his wallet, which was laying on the bed side table. He then proceeded to take the icecream, nomming away. "You're gonna make me fat with all this..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:10 pm

"I don't mind, you'll be a cute chub." Tama ate her own ice cream, sitting next to him. "Soooo....do you actually, as Kyo says, beat your meat to the girls in the magazine?" she asked him. Her question was asked softly and quietly; timidly.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:13 pm

"No. A chubby Shi is an unhappy Shi." Shi replied childishly, when confronted with the next questioned, he thought for a moment, then replied. "No. I don't... Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Tama sighed with relief. So he didn't do the nasty to the girls! That meant he could still like her! "Nothing much, Shi-chan. I'm going out for a while. You stay here, alright? Ja~"

She grinned and left the room. Tama wiped the fake smiled off her face and sighed. This was bad. She didn't know why, but she felt something really bad was about to happen between her and Shi. So she had to do what she wished she never had to. And that was talk to her father.

Tama waited until she was positive her father was home, then knocked on his study door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Kinkai sat in a navy blue high back chair, his nose buried in Icha Icha Paradise. "God I really need to by the film" he muttered setting the book in a drawer. He had heard the knock and waited until a second one came before closing the drawer and clearing his throat.
"You may Enter" he said not bothering to ask who it was.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Tama turned the handle and opened the door before she got too nervous. She came in and stood in front of her father, her expression stony. She could hardly believe what she was about to say next. "Father, I would like to talk to you a...about...about Shin," she said. Her voice was loud and clear, but she wavered when she spoke of her late brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Kinkai blinked, was she going to try and convince him shin was truly dead when there was no proof. His blue eyes stared into hers " Why do you bring up Shin" he said coolly. His eyes narrowed "speak now, but if you stand there and tell me to give up hope Ill turn you over my knee young lady" the clan head said pulling out a large scroll from the left hand drawer of his desk. He opened it and began reading waiting for her either to leave or speak.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Tama shook her head, frowning. She knew her father would never be able to accept the death of his favourite child. She had given up trying to convince him a long time ago. "No, I just want to talk about him to someone who loves him too... I can't talk to Shi about it. Nor Kyo, he doesn't really care. And mother is in Heaven, which leaves only you. I'd..I'd like to know more about him. You were closer to him that I ever was. I think that...that maybe I should repair my broken family bonds...even if you hate me, Father. I still want to be part of the family, for Shin's sake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Kinkai sighed "I do not hate you child nor do I hate Kyo". He pointed to a chair "sit" he ordered rolling up the scroll and returning it to its proper place in the desk. "Shin was my Eldest and he was my son" Kinkai said smiling as he remembered the first time he held shin. " He looked like me, acted like me and even did a very good impression" kinkai chuckled at the last part.
"tama your mother is not in heaven she was a Demon most likely she is in Erebus chatting with Hades" Kinkai said folding his hands together on the desk
He looked at Tama "I never told you that I had siblings, After my mother died my father remarried and his second wife sired with him three demon sons" He leaned back in the chair. "Kyo reminds me of myself sometimes but more so he takes after my father and the Uncles he never knew" He frowned and shook his head "Until he learns to reign in his temper and make thought out decisions you will be the heir and I have faith you wont disappoint me".

Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Tama nodded. She didn't know she had...uncles. But then again, she rarely talked to her father. Or any of her other family members, in that case. So she had more cousins, huh...and her mother was in the Underworld. Would she be able to visit her then? ...maybe, if she were a powerful demon. But she wasn't, no matter how much she wanted to see her. Tama had pictures of her, but it just wasn't the same. She wanted to meet her mother in person.

She sighed and looked back up at her father. Hearing things about Shin made her smile and lighten up in the inside. Other than hair color and family, she and her father shared only one other thing: Love for Shin. She had seen pictures of him as a child, and he was adorable. "What was he like back then? Personality-wise?" She hadn't had much time to be with him after he became a Genin and became Father's apprentice. "Was he happy before he..disappeared?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Kinkai nodded " Shin was always a quiet boy, not exactly shy he just never liked to talk much with people his own age" kinkai said with a faint smile. " Around Adults though he was always asking questions, oh how he used to drive your mother crazy sometimes" He wiped a tear from his eye as he remembered Ai. His face fell into a frown " I think he took her death as hard as I did, he was old enough to remember" he muttered.

" As for when he vanished...I had told him once he became Chunin I would start training him in his duties as clan head" Kinkai told her. " Shin appeared excited about the prospect of more advanced training in the Limbo arts" Kinkai chuckled " He also said he couldnt wait to sit in over council meetings" . His eyes brightened " Your like him in that Tama " Kinkai said with a smile " you just need more confidence"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:46 pm

"I miss...when we were kids," she admitted. "Before we became Genin. All three of us used to play together, even without Mother around.... Kyo and Shin took care of me back then.. I miss those days..." She sighed. Reminiscing let her live a fantasy for a while, but it wasn't real. Even if Shin came back and was alright, nothing would change. She would still be alone and he, the heir and...she would be unloved and ignored once again. Maybe his death opened her eyes to the family she never had. "Did... did he ever talk about me before he vanished?" She hoped so - she had written about him on many occasions in her diary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:28 am

He nodded "yes Shin often told the others you showed promise" Kinkai said getting up from his seat. He walked behind her "and when he talked of Kyo well" kinkai chuckled " the bull ".
He sighed " Well he said other things too, often he agreed with me on you and your brother" he reached for the the door knob. " Tama may not realize it but we love you " he said opening the door and stepped out. Kinkai looked back " Now go get some rest, thats an order young lady".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next