Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:19 pm

"Ahahah, very smooth, lover boy." The sun was setting and lights were being turned on all over the village. Tama pulled open the scroll and skimmed down the list to find the location. "Ahh...it's called the In-Out club. What kind of name is that?" She giggled and found the address. "It's about half a mile away from here. Downtown. Away from the residents because apparently, it's a very active establishment. Yosh! Can I have a piggy back ride? I'll trade it with a kiss," she offered.

( How are they related? I keep forgetting. )
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:23 pm

(Who, Shi and Tama? They're not. Just like how Suigen and Shi aren't related. :3)

"In-out- Oh god is this a sex club or a strip club? Nn.." Shi spoke in a slightly nervous tone. He dipped lower, scooping her up onto his back and starting to walk forward. Eventually, he picked up the pace to a steady jog. Eventually, they arrived outside the club. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Kinkai sat in the council chambers with the other clan heads. On todays agenda were trade negotiations, marriage contracts and ninja assignments. He looked up from the ninja profiles and looked at some civilian merchant who was talking out of his ass " Leave now and you might live to sell another dango". The man squirmed under his gaze and fled the room leaving the door open behind him.

They chuckled " onto the next order of business lady and gentlemen, one Kaji Nara would like to settle his family from kirigakure" the mediator said. Kinkai raised an eyebrow "I dont like it Kirigakure can't be trusted" he said coolly. A number of the other council members agreed " sure we trade with them and allow them to vacation at the springs but permanent residence is unacceptable" one said.

The stamp of denial went down and the chatter began again. Kinkai sat back and sighed 'numerous complaints about two white haired chunins causing a ruckus... I swear if it was Shi and Tama' Kinkai growled low in his throat. Things settled down once more "so out of our new batch of chunins which shows the most promise" one man asked. Kinkai looked at the Profiles "None from my clan seem fit to lead" he said looking over the rest. The others nodded quietly, they assigned Tama and shi a mission when they arrived and then dismissed them.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Far, far away, a busy Ushio feeding Isamu dango shivered and felt somewhat hostile. Isamu tugged on her mother's hand. "Whas wong, Mama?" "Oh nothing, honey...mama just thinks papa will be in a bit of a sour mood when he gets back."

--

".... It's... A.....strip club..." Tama said, and started to laugh. Oh God. That meant Shi had to buy something or do something, cos it'd be awkward if a girl did. Tama chuckled and pat his back again. "Shinseina-san, I'm leaving this up to you. Act manly amd...and..um...not so bishounen."

( Kaji, can you play Ryo? )

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Thu May 19, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:40 pm

"... Bishousen? What is this madness?! If I knew what that meant, I'd feel rather insulted. What's the mission? Find out how good the lap dances are?" Shi asked sarcastically. He honestly had no idea what to do in that case.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Tama giggled again. "Okay, this is what we do. We go in. You buy a dance as tribute to Ryo. We go meet him. You ask him for a deal on slaves. He's also a trafficker. But if you want to ask him for a hit, that works too. But it'd be better if we don't kill anyone. Anyway, you just have to see if he takes the deal. The next part of the mission comes after the deal is done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Ryo sat across the way, he was watching the entrance. Someone or something had been following him all day and the hit man was on edge. He knew it couldn't have been ninja, ninja weren't this good. Even now as he sat with his back against the wall it felt as if someone was behind him or beside him. 'whatever it is ill find it and kill it' he thought downing his martini.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

"Don't get too jealous now.." Shi teased slightly, entering the club. He felt so out of place. There were the creeps, the married men who had ugly wives and the perverts. He paid the entree fee, something he wasn't happy with, and took a seat at one of the bars. He denied when the tender asked him, and tried to keep his eyes off the dancers. //Maintain yourself, Shi... Maaaaaintain yourself.// He thought, waiting for Tama to enter if she was going to, or waiting for Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:53 pm

The girls had to pay double, which made Tama inwardly go 'WTF'. It would have been easier to sneak in as a man but she didn't know how to act like one. Walking in, she planted herself at the bar and ordered a margarita. Of course she would have girlie drinks. As she waited for her order, she looked around and tried to find Ryo. He was probably the man staring at the entrance and not the girls. '...NOOO Shi-chan's sexier than him, he's gonna be macho...'
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Shi himself was trying to scope out Ryo. He figured he'd be the one of the people overseeing the club. His history as a hitman would most likely mean he'd be intimidating looking. He spotted the man by the door. //Guess that's him.. I guess I'd better approach him.// He thought. He stood up from the bar, making his way across the bar. His stride seemed more confident, more defined, more mature. As was his facial expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:10 pm

He grabbed the Shaker on the table and poured up another martini. Ryo sighed and rubbed his temples 'relax there is still business that can be done' he thought to himself. He watched the dancers for awhile and started to relax slightly.

---

Samael loomed over him Ryo, He was invisible to all humans and it amused him to torment the ones whose time was nearly up. He had been shadowing this faceless man Ryo since dawn.
"God who would have thought he could get so on edge" the Fallen muttered before floating over to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Shi approached Ryo. "Hey.. I'm assuming you're the owner of this club, right? Ryo, right? A friend of mind told me about you. If you happen to be free... I got a little proposition for you." He said, making sure to lower his voice towards the last part.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Tama almost thumbs up at Shi's professional attitude. As she drank her margarita, she smirked and watched the girls. She never expected to like girls, but after making out with Naka, her view had been changed a little. She finished the drink and went to buy herself a dance from a cute redhead. Shi could take care of himself, he was a big boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Ryo set down his drink " who sent you ? " he asked. His blue green eyes were looking past Shi to the bar. He never took work directly from a client, he always used a middle man. Those who knew of him always knew the middle man or they were ninja.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Fuck. FUCK. FUUUCK. He had to guess and hope to hell he was correct. "Uh... what was his name. Taka-something or other. Really remember." Shi said, his cool posture not changing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Ryo stood up 'he's a ninja alright' he thought a smile tugged on his lips. He nodded towards a set of stairs which led upstairs. Ryo started to ascend them leaving the ninja to follow if he dared. 'I wonder how Green this one is' he thought walking along the dark hallway

----

Samael took hold of tama's hand "Dance with me If you wish your friend to live" he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Tama watched in horror as her target was picked by an older gentleman. "NO- Augh, fine." She grumbled and followed this new man. He wasn't uke material at all. Bored, she just went along with him. "What are you talking about? I came alone. I happen to like girls," she huffed. Did he think she was one of the strippers off duty or something?
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Shi wasn't a fool, he basically knew he was found out. Probably should go along anyway. Something interesting. He followed the man upstairs and across the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Ryo entered another room and sat down at his desk. He waited for shi to enter behind him 'do I kill him or let him live' he thought to himself.
---
Samael chuckled quietly as he froze time around them and played a slow song. " If thats the Lie you wish to tell these mortals fine, just dance with me awhile" The tall blonde said as the music began to play. "You know Your ancestor was such a dear friend of mine " the fallen said taking her hand while he placed the over on the small of her back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:46 pm

"Ah... Which one? I'm not really that close to my family after what happened before," she muttered. Tama frowned. She was taught to slow dance as part of lady's etiquette. But she rarely did dance, she never accepted an offer to one. Awkwardly, she started to dance with him. "So, what do you want? As you should know, I am neither a stripper nor a hooker."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:54 pm

(Did... Shi's girl REALLY just get jacked by a demon? I'mm about to go Vanhellsing on this sons a bitch...)

Shi entered the room, seemingly off guard. In all honesty, he was on edge beneath the cool exterior. "I need someone taken care off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:13 pm

(lolz)

Samael smiled" Well I suppose you wouldnt know them they were Angels and Demons before recorded history" he moved about the floor with her. As they danced the frozen people were pushed back still in the moment they had been frozen in " I just wanted to dance " he responded with a small smile. He twirled her about the floor "and by me stopping you from going upstairs I keep your friend alive "

-----

Ryo nodded " Really well take a seat and we shall discus the details". He reached into a drawer and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "Do you Smoke" he asked placing a cig between his lips the end ignited when he touched his finger to it
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:17 pm

(Exorcist that asshole. He ain't helpin' SHIT.)

Shi stood there, leaning against the wall. "No, I don't smoke. Sorry. I also prefer to stand." He said calmly, waiting for the next move. A bit of impatience was getting to him. He just wanted to skip to the fight. But where was Tama? Nowhere!
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:23 pm

"WAIT WHAT, SHI'S UPSTAIRS? WHAT? Shi! I have to...but...he..." If she went upstairs and saved Shi, he would be upset and say he could do it alone...." She sighed and let him play with her. "Can we stop dancing? I don't want to dance." She slowly pried her hand from his and went to the bar and sit down. As soon as the person was unfrozen, she'd order a stiff drink.
( Tama: Save me, Shi T-T I need alcohol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Ryo chuckled "Alright Nin drop the genjutsu". Ryo took a long drag off of the cigarette and blew it out. The smoke was think and larger then it should have been. Ryo smiled "I wont be dying today Katon: Haisekishō" he called as the smoke ignited. Ryo flew through through the window behind him while the room exploded.
----

Samael sighed as the upstairs exploded " well thats my cue to leave Death waits for no man ".
He Vanished and the bar returned to normal.

(going to bed... naka can take over Ryo)

Last edited by Kaji Nara on Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next