Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Tama smiled and locked her finger around his. They pinky promised. One does not break pinky promises. She kissed his cheek and started to eat. "Sho, what else are we gonna do today?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:32 pm

"I'unno... We could laze around and do nothing... we could go find something to do in the village... or we can make out.~" Shi finished his choice list up teasingly. He laid back onto the bed, resting on a pillow
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:46 pm

"What does make out mean?" she asked curiously. She didn't understand what it meant. "Is that a training process? Does it help with chakra control and stamina?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:55 pm

"... Oh jesus christ." Shi mumbled, facepalming. "Making out if when you kiss, but... instead of really kissing, you shove your tongue down the other person's throat and grope all up on them..." He said, taking another bite of toast.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:47 pm

"That sounds insanitary," she admitted, giggling. "Why would anyone want to stick their tongue in another person's mouth? Is it enjoyable? And what is this...grope? Is that to look or kiss or some other action?" Seriously, she needed to get out more. Tama still had so much to learn. "Do you like doing it, Shi-chan? This...make out, I mean." Well, if Shi-chan liked it, then...
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:51 pm

"... Again with this... awkward. Nevermind, forget I said anything. I was joking anyway... heh..." Shi said nervously, rubbing the back of his head. He stood up, stretching. He reached for Tensei no Jundo, putting the sword on his back. "I need to pick up my Chuunin Vest and crap today... ontop of that, the Yukage(Is that the leader?) wants to see me for something..." He said in a rather unenthusiastic tone of voice to show his dislike.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:57 pm

( There are only Kages for the big countries, not this one)

Tama nodded. "Okay then. I will make you tell me about it later anyway, if you want to or not." Tama grinned and scarfed down the remaining food, even the very last crumb. She put the tray away, meaning to wash up the dishes later. "I'll come with you, Shi-chan. I don't want to stay in a house of strangers all by myself." Tama took off yesterday's clothes and put on a cleaner, fresher set of her usual kimono-like outfit. She tightened her obi and walked up to him. "Okay, I'm ready! Why are you so gloomy, Shi-chan?" she asked, finally registering his solemn expression.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Shi disappeared quickly in a puff of smoke, coming back with soaked hair and fresh clothing minutes later. A quick wash up for the day. "As for being gloomy... I'm fairly certain I know what they want, and I don't want to be involved." Shi noted, walking out of the clan house and towards his next stop.

(Council, then?)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:08 pm

(Yup. Let's just continue here)

"Is it a hit?" she guessed. She had always hated assassination missions. It didn't matter if they were evil...they had been a sinless baby once. She couldn't help thinking that whenever she had to kill them. The ones with families were even harder to do. The ninja world could be cruel. "But you have to do it, don't you... Don't worry. I'll be here to support you." Tama smiled and rubbed his wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:12 pm

"Not that.. they're looking for recruits for a new organization.. Think of Konohagakure's Anbu or Kirigakure's Tracker Ninja. They're shuffling through the new Chuunin for a start off point, then they'll slowly invite more ninja in. I hope I'm not being 'invited'." Shi said quietly, as to make sure nobody heard him other than Tama as the two approached the council chamber.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:27 pm

"... I don't want you to die," Tama mumbled. If he were to join an organization... There would be 80 percent chance he would fall in the battlefield. Young. Even taking in account of his kekkei genkai, he was still in danger of losing his life. She didn't want that to happen to him. Her sweet bishounen.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:37 pm

"I'm fairly certain I won't die if I do join... atleast not soon." Shi mumbled, slightly unsure of his fate. Normally when organizations like that got involved, some serious stuff was happening. When serious stuff happens, people die. But considering Yugakure was a smaller village, probably not much would go on. "I'd figure they'd pick you over me."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:01 pm

"I think Father would force me to anyway... But I would like to join and keep an eye on you. Or become your own private nurse when you get hurt." Tama didn't want him to die. He was precious to her... He was probably the only one who she didn't push away. Tama smiled and held her hand out to him for him to hold. "If they don't let me join, do you think I could sneak into your missions and stay with you? I'd like to be there for your very first mission as a Chuunin."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Shi took her hand, sighing. "You know, I can take care of myself... I've taken out shinobi much stronger than myself before without much of a problem." He noted, thinking back to a particular time, but pushing that thought away. "You don't need to watch over me like I'm a child...:"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:13 pm

"But I want to, Shi-chan," she answered, pouting. Tama wanted to take care of him, even if it hurt his pride. "I know it's embarrassing to have someone like me always watch over you, but... You could say... I want to be your guardian angel. I want to...you know, grow up with you like we have the past few years." Tama let go of his hand and looked down as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:22 pm

".... Nnn... Sorry..." Shi said, guilt overcoming him as he looked at Tama's pouting and sad expression. He attempted to hold her hand again. "I should be the one protecting you... You're the heir and all. So many people depend on you if Kinkai-sama dies to lead them."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Tama shook her head. "If I die, Father would just replace me with Kyo-kun. He likes to party at times, but he's a firm leader inside. As for me... My knowledge only extends to books. I have no experience with interaction between humans." As he could see by her lack of knowledge of teenage stuff. "I am just a doll made for fighting. Don't you think so? I'm...expendable. You, however..." Tama smiled to him. "People love you for you. If you died, there will be those who cry for you. I might be one of them, though I hope not."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm

"I'm sure there are plenty of people who care about you... And what do you mean by that? You wouldn't cry if I died on a mission?~" Shi asked her playfully. They reached the council chamber, where Shi parted ways with her. "I'll be back soon, hopefully.~" Shi said, walking into the building. Not long after, he came back out, with a bag slung over his shoulder, a few scrolls and a Chuunin vest over his shirt.

"Turns out they don't want me... yet." Shi grumbled, standing before Tama. "They're still looking on the records... but they told me to expect a summoning soon."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:42 pm

"I meant I don't want you to die before I do. I don't want to live with you under the earth," she mumbled. Tama smiled and nodded as she waited for him. Tama waited quietly and was playing with a cat when he came back. "Shi-chan! YOU'RE ALIVE!" Tama said with relief. She pounced and glomped him, worried. Thank goodness he was alive. If he hadn't come out in an hour, she would have burst in and demanded where he was. "Are you hurt? Did they do anything else? Did they injure your cucumber?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Shi would have facepalmed if his hands weren't full with scroll and a bag, and a Tama. "I'm fine, they did nothing else and my Cucumber is perfectly healthy..." Shi remarked embarrassedly, thanking god that nobody he knew was around.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Tama hung onto him, her arms still aroumd him. She wouldn't let go, so he'd have to walk carrying her. "Thank goodness. You said it's a reproductive organ, right? It'll help continue the clan right? Then we have to make sure it's in tip top condition," she said happily, patting his patch. Tama wound her arms around him tighter and purred. "My little Shi-chan is a Chuunin now! I'm proud of you. When's your first mission?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Shi stood there, mortified as ever. He tried to stop the blush forming on his cheeks. "If you're so worried, then why don't you just do an inspection?" Shi asked sarcastically with a firm sigh. He then continued on. "Tama... please don't do this in public... I'm not your little Shi-chan..." He mumbled.

Last edited by Blade on Wed May 18, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

"Inspect it?" Tama pulled the hem of his pants and boxers out a little and peeked in. "Mmm well, it looks okay. Big as ever." She let go of his pants and pat him tenderly. "Aww I'm sorry, Shi-chan. I don't mean to embarrass you. I just want people to see I care for you." Tama smiled sadly and reluctantly good off of him. "You still haven't answered my question. When's your first Chuunin mission?" she asked quietly. Tama watched a cloud go by as they walked, unable to muster up the courage to look at his face.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Shi twitched again at her actions. "... You really are socially awkward..." He mumbled, resisting the urge to thank her for her words. As he walked with her, he ignored the little apology for the most part, smiling a little at her comment though. "I don't know. They haven't told me yet... not a big deal." He said, yawning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:17 pm

"You're still tired? I think we can stop by the park for a nap on the grass. They wouldn't mind if we slept there just a little bit. The kids do it all the time." Tama walked a bit closer. This was the first time a boy she was interested in...took any interest in her. She held her hand close to him in hopes he would take it. "After your nap, would you be ready to have some chakra training? I think we've procrastinated a lot lately. We should strive to be stronger, Shi-chan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next