Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:49 pm

"Yeah, I did. And like the moronic little kid I was I still did everything she asked me even when she treated me like dirt. I guess you know about me too, since you fucking people know EVERYTHING." Shi growled, clenching his fists.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:57 pm

"Well, murder is a sin," she pointed out. "Are you ever going to tell Tama of what you did? She might find out from other than you... Then she'll probably do something stupid, like, I dunno, kill herself? She loves you now, but you're nowhere, so she doesn't really have anything left to live for."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:01 pm

"No. I never will because the only people who know are me, my sword and your goddamn all seeing family. So unless you blab, she won't find out. I can't go back to her. She may love me now, but only because Shin is dead. She doesn't really love me." Shi said, bitterness still covering his tone.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:10 pm

"Oh really?" Naka raised an eyebrow. "Do you think Shin was always nice to her? ....okay, maybe yes, but he didn't love her the way you love her. The reason she loved him was because she spent time with him. So if YOU spent time with her..."

The water from the pond rose and made a thin, liquid wall. And like a screen, an image appeared. It was Tama; she hadn't gone to the training field. She had gone back home, sound-proofed it, locked all doors and windows. She was crying on the bed, clutching the valentine Shi had given her the year before.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:27 pm

"Tch, she wouldn't be crying if Shin was there... Bastard..." Shi mumbled to himself. He turned around, a small frown on his face. "I hate people like you, I really, really do." Shi mumbled, leaving the scene. He walked back to the Tatakai Clan house, walking to the living quarters. "Time to be cliche..." He said to himself, opening the door after opening the lock with his sword's ability to shape and bend.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Tama was playing with a kunai, her eyes blank. Her hands were bloody from holding the sharp end. And the valentines were on the floor, droplets of blood on them. "Shi? What are you doing here?" She looked at him and her voice was emotionless, blank. Dead.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:36 pm

//She HAD to be emo, and now she has to act emo.// Shi thought for a brief moment, trying to find the best way to reply to what was going on at the moment. He finally came up with something. "I'm here cause... a little birdie told me you were upset... Now stop cutting yourself, please." He said, shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:43 pm

"Shi, you refuse to believe that right now, you're the only one I want to be with. My family won't care if I'm gone. I don't have any friends. Really, either I just die or run away." She sighed and threw the bloody kunai at her wooden cabinet. "And you want me to stay alive because?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Shi reached into his pouch, removing a roll of gauze and some other stuff from the medical kit his mother made him carry around. He then approached her, taking a long strip of the gauze and attempting to gently grab her hand in a less bloody spot, in which he attempted to clean out. "Because, if you die, who's going to have my children?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Tama blinked and looked at her hands. "But don't you hate me now... You think I still want Shin... Well, look at us now. Who am I spending time with? Who was I trying to kiss and have babies with? I might have had a huge crush on him but he's not the one I want with me right now." When he touched her cuts, she winced and whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:00 pm

"Just... augh." He mumbled, cleaning the cut very gently. He then wrapped the bandages around her hands, keeping them firm yet gentle. He then put the stuff away and sat on the bed with Tama. "I was kidding. We're too young for kids..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:16 pm

"You know what I mean. I love you. Just get that into your head and your heart." Tama pulled him to her and gave him a soft, sweet kiss. "I LOVE you. Does that not mean anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Shi sighed happily laying his head against her shoulder. "Means a lot, actually." He said quietly. He returned her kiss, smiling slightly. "Well this ordeal has been just great..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:36 pm

"And painful. Oh gosh, I regretted doing this being emo sucks." Tama winced again as she held up her hands. "So let's make a deal. I'll stop being emo if you promise me...one day, either we get married, I have your babies or you tell me you love me everyday. Okay?" She smiled and held up her pinky finger to him. "Promise?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

"Make that a lifetime of non-emo and you got a deal." Shi said, linking his pinky with hers. "I promise." He continued, laying back on the bed. "I'm boooored. What'cha wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm

"Mmm....alright, then. I promise." Tama laid back on her pillow and grinned. Hmmmm? Well then... Would you like to join me in a few pranks? I don't have many ideas, though. Any suggestions?"

But then there was a knock on the door and a woman popped her hdad in. "Tama-sama? You have a request for a spying mission. Will you accept?"

".... Shinseina-san? Would you like to join me?" Tama asked Shi. "It'll be more interesting if we go together. And this would be a Chuunin mission."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm

"Not really but I will." Shi said, standing up and picking up the weapons he had ditched the night before. He stuck them into their correct spots, and prepared himself to leave. "Alright, let's go. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:09 pm

"Shi-chan, this will be a spy mission. You're going to have to use a Henge later. Let's go meet up with the council for now." Tama got out of bed and stretched - she hadn't cut only her hands. She had cuts on her torso, legs and back. "...could...could you possibly help me with this, Shinseina-san?" she mumbled, gesturing to her body.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:11 pm

"Okay- Oh dear god... how did you even reach your back?" He asked in a confused manner. He began to clean and bandage them up, trying to hide his blush when he had to pull her Kimono's back up/down(however you get access to those damn things) to reach the cuts. After he finished, he prepared to leave again.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:18 pm

By the time he was done, Tama was at peace and she was wrapped up in bandages. She had had summoned clones to help her imflict self injury so that she could stop crying from emotion. "Okay, then, I'm ready." She smiled and held out her hand for him to take as they walked to the council. "Come on...ano...what should I call you? Just Shinseina-san from now on? If not Shi-chan, what about...darling? Sweetie? Honey?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:47 pm

"You could call me Shi-kun... or any of those other things." Shi said, as he walked with her towards the council chamber. Once inside the chamber, he allowed Tama to do the talking for him. He wasn't supposed to come along anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:52 pm

When he didn't take her hand and just brushed past her. Huh. So it made no difference. She shook her head inwardly as they came in.

"Tama Shinseina, we have a B-rank mission for you. Observation only, though, no action unless cruicial. It will be an undercover mission in a club. The manager there is hiding something and so far, eight of our men have turned up...dead and limbless after meeting him. We're sure Shin's little sister will be able to do this that is all." They handed her a scroll, which held the details on the mission. She bowed politely and brought Shi back out without speaking a word.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 6:58 pm

"Observation only? After 8 men turned up dead? This is stupid. Of well..." Shi mumbled. "You gonna make me hold your hand when we go in?~" He questioned. Taking note ofwhat she said earlier, he preformed a few handseals and transformed into an older looking boy with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. His build was semi-muscular, and he wore black clothing as opposed to Shi's lighter wardrobe choices. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:07 pm

"Observation only because he kills any man who touches him. His name is Ryo Matsu. He's a club owner and manager and he's a hitman. I don't want you to piss him off, okay..." She smiled and pat his back. "And try not to look sexier than he does. He's got an ego." She formed a few handseals as well and Hnge-d into a young woman in a dark red dress. Instead of white hair, hers was long and black and her bust was a bit bigger than it usually was. "How do I look?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:12 pm

"Your beauty is only out done by your unhenged form." Shi said cheesily and with a small grin. He then tried to sneak a peak at the scroll. "Where's the club? I wanna get going."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next