Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:50 am

"Shinseina-san~" she called out happily. Calling him by his first name was too intimate for him, so she'd call him by family name. Never again would she embarrass him while sober. Tama jumped faster when he too, increased his speed. She was attempting to catch him, to tackle him to the ground, when she jumped forward and tried to take hold of his pants or maybe jump on his back.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:55 am

Shi was tackled by the girl. "Don't call me Shinseina-san! And stop trying to bang me!" He yelled, attempting to jump across an alleyway. Onto another roof. However the increased weight from Tama. Of course he began to drop, smashing into the wall of the building he missed, and crashing into the ground below. "Nn- Tama-chan, get off!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:59 am

"No, I won't!" Tama looked down at him as she got on top of him, pinning him down. "Could you maybe stop running away from me? Shin ran, my mother ran, my Father ran. Please not you too. I need at least one friend in the world...someone who won't run. You forgot something back at the park." She leaned down and pressed her soft pink lips to his.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:04 am

Shi sighed. "I'm only running because you're drunk, and when you get drunk, you normally pester me for a while, then try to have sex with me..." He noted, only to be kissed. He struggled very slightly, then just went along with her, returning the favor,.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:09 am

"Naka said kisses are the touching of lips to another person in a sign of love and affection." Tama kissed him again and again, making him pucker his lips. "You should've told me that before I thought you were gonna rape me." She smiled and then licked his bottom lip. She didn't really understand making out at first, but then she and Naka practised at the bar previously, much to the amusement of the drinkers. Tama pinned Shi's hands down and slipped a knee between his legs, blocking any escape.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:17 am

"I figured you knew as much. Guess I was wrong... and now the tables have turned." Shi mumbled the last part, already knowing he couldn't escape. He simple kissed back, trying to enjoy himself. Not hard to do, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:21 pm

"You stole my first kiss. So you'd better take responsibility," she warned him. Nobody would see them there. The alley was dark and Tama's black clothing camouflaged the two of them from prying eyes. She leaned back down and did what he said people who make out do - she slipped her tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Shi continued to try and escape, however again his attempts did nothing. "Tama-chan.. I dont' think making out in an alley is... all that romanti-" He was cut off again by Tama's tongue, this time. He returned the favor, though still in a little bit of shock himself. Just because he had knowledge didn't mean he had experience, as he'd never had a girlfriend before.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Tama pulled back sadly almost immediately after. "I'm just trying to say sorry and that I care, b-but... Oh fine, do whatever you want. I try to apologize or be nice and you say no." Tama got up, shaking her head. "Whatever then. Goodbye," she said coldly, and started walking out of the alley. First he was sweet and nice but now she annoyed him? Doucebag.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Shi rubbed his head when she began to leave. "Women. I'll never understand for as long I live..." He mumbled, standing up and jogging over to catch up with her. "I didn't say no... just not here. I'd prefer to kiss the girl I love somewhere nicer than an alleyway covered in dirt and filthy trash cans."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:06 pm

"Well maybe that would work if you take me somewhere nicer and actually make a move, wouldn't it?" Tama was upset. He didn't want to kiss her. Which meant something was wrong with her. So was it true she was meant for fighting and fighting only, not knowing love? It seemed to be the case when no one treated her like they sincerely wante her around. "Do you want me to kiss you or not? Yes or no question, don't give me any crap."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:13 pm

"Last time I made a move, I got kicked in the chest." Shi said jokingly. She was hella moody, but he honestly couldn't blame her. He'd probably do the same thing if he were her. When she questioned him, he grinned a little and acted like he was thinking deeply into the matter. He then replied with the utmost seriousness on his face. "Yes, I would love to kiss you."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:24 pm

"I didn't know you were gonna kiss me, the books I read said that when a strange man tries to get too close to you, he's trying to rape you for lust and dominance reasons. I never really read that much into kissing, since that was less likely to happen to me than the former." Tama admitted to herself, she never saw herself in a relationship. She wasn't worthy as a girlfriend, not even to Frankenstein. When he looked like he was deep in thought contemplating whether to kiss heror not, Tama pouted. He was hesitating! She huffed and walked faster, not hearing what his answer was. From his previous serious face, she took it as a "HELL TO THE NO, UGLY"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:29 pm

"I wasn't hesitating, I was playing around! Taaamaa! Waaaaaait!" He yelled, running after her. "Tama, come baaaack. Pleeeeeaaase." He pleaded, attempting to stop her by gripping her hand and trying to spin her around.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Tama almost kicked him in the face, but her foot passed harmlessly over the top of his head before returning back to the ground. She couldn't destroy that bishounen face. Not yet. "Don't play around with me," she huffed. "I said I loved you yet you treat me like either I'm too annoying or I'm too much for you... Well? Do you want to be with me or not? Because I can't chase you forever, Shi! I've done it to Shin, I've done it to Father and neither loved me. What about you, then?! What am I to you?"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:42 pm

"Tama, already told you I loved you. Many, many times over the past two days. I meant every single one of them. If you're going to act like this, then whatever. I've tried being nice and I've tried playing around but you always take things too seriously. I understand that you're not good with interacting with others, and you have problems. But stop freaking out on me every damn second!" Shi replied, rather angry with her. "Chase me forever? I've chased after you for years, only recently have you taken the slightest interest in me! You were always following Shin around like he was some sort of god. Only now do you give a shit now that I'm your last goddamn option!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:51 pm

"You're not my last option," she mumbled. There were suitors, coming for her apparently lady-like public facade and some for her heritage and even for her actual personality. But she chose him because he was there when nobody was. "Do you really think you mean that little tn me...do you really think I don't truly love you? I asked you to marry, for goodness' sake, and I was completely serious about it. I really do want to be with you, I do want to have your children and I want to hear you say you love me almost every waking moment because it helps me get out of my fear... I do love you." Tama frowned but was teary again. She was still a little girl under all her bitchiness and Mary Sue-ness. "Don't you want to be with me too? I was waiting for you since I was ten and you were nine."
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:54 pm

"I do. But as time goes on, I'm becoming more and more certain you want your brother more than you want me." Shi remarked semi-coldy. He approached her, a sad expression on his face. "I love you too, I think we can both be certain on that. But... I'm not sure you return the feeling. Honestly, if Shin was still here, would you care about me? He questioned
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm

"Of course I do!" Tama would, but...maybe not as much as she loved Shin. He was there every moment she was alive. At least, until he became Chuunin. Then he was taken away from her. And so was everybody else, except Shi. "I don't... I don't want to talk about this right now... I'll be at the training area doing chakra precision training if you need me," she muttered and walked away.

Naka tilted her head and looked at the two. "Awwww young love's first fight! Go after her, Shi! Take her home and mark her as your woman!"
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:14 pm

"Exactly, Tama. You cared about him more and you still do." Shi grumbled sourly, blowing Naka off. He himself turned away, and walked off, a bitter expression suck upon his face. //I knew she cared about him more. Why the hell would she love me all of a sudden when Shin died?! If he was here, she'd still be following that damn Limbo son of a bitch around and not even bothering with me. He got what he deserved... Even when he's dead, though, I'm still second gun to him.// He thought as he took off towards the outskirts.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:23 pm

"Whoaaaaaa... Epic lover's fight." Naka watched the two of them part ways. This could so be an awesome drama or soap opera. Maybe she could even make a comic out of this! She grinned, made another clone, and sent it to follow Tama. She herself though, followed Shi. What was he gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Shi clearly could tell he was being followed as he got to the outskirts of the village. He found a particular spot, a small pond with a dock that extended outwards, into the middle of the water. The perfect place to relax. He stood at the very edge, not bothering to turn to Naka. "What do you want from me?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:38 pm

"Mmmm nothing much. Pretend I'm not here. I just wanted to know what you were doing, is all," she said. Naka kept her distance. She didn't feel the need to randomly glomp him or anything.

--

Clone naka had lost Tama.... Dammit! She sighed and poofed into a puddle of water and its memories went back to Naka.
Back to top Go down
Blade
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:41 pm

"Right, can you leave and let me sulk here for a while? I prefer to release my emotions alone, you know..." He said grumpily, clearly not in a very good mood from the events of the day.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm

"Awww is this because she stopped kissing you? Or is this because you're jealous of Shin? Don't bother asking how I know this. Incest is technically a sin, so I have access to her whoole history. You knew what was going on between her and Shin, didn't you?" As Naka spoke, her tone was light, casual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)   Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weakness... (Open FOR TATAKAI MEMBERS)
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next