Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shinobi Approaches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

A Shinobi Approaches Empty
PostSubject: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Kai was bored, in between his training and completing low ranked missions with little excitement,
He laid on the grass staring up at the night sky, noticing all the stars, he chuckled noticing
clusters of stars all close together and then one on it's own... He related it to himself,
no matter how much he tried to be one with the village the more he just seemed to be shunned,
no matter though. No matter how much people didn't like him, they'd love him when he makes
Hoshigakue a village to be proud of.

With this he suddenly noticed a strangers chakra...

Last edited by Kai_Kiyomizu on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Shiro had been running for a while now. Somewhere behind him where three young men, chasing him. However, by now Shiro had put quite the distance between them and felt safe enough to slow down. Out of breath he tried to find out where he was but did not seem to recognize the place. Without any orientation he kept walking, hoping to find a place to rest.
After all, he was tired from the chase. The young boy had stayed with the men for a few days, maybe a week. They had promised him money but in the end he had ended up tied and gagged with few water and even less food. It was a wonder he had escaped today.

Shiro's body was aching when he finally slumped to the ground, not even noticing the other person around. Groaning Shiro felt for some of the larger bruises before realizing that touching them only made the pain worse.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Kai went to investigate this new chakra and saw him. Kai just watched him
not knowing whether to tend to his injuries or attack him as he was an
intruder to his lands. He could attack him and win quite easily, he was
obviously tired.

Without any idea as to what to do with him, he decided it would be best just
to observe his actions, and determine what to do based on his actions...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Shiro felt a weird tingle rolling down his back.
Was someone watching him?
Sighing, the boy rolled to his stomach and flinched when he noticed a person nearby.
"Who are you?", he asked, not unfriendly but distrustful and tired.
Maybe the person was one of these men?
Slowly Shiro got to his feet, ignoring the pain he felt.
If necessary, he had to run again or even fight, if he was too slow.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:39 pm

Kai was shocked... He had been spotted?! But how?! He still didn't know the
stranger's intensions... Kai had an Idea... He would use a water clone to go
to the Stranger and that way could still communicate with him while maintaining
his safety and distance... That would be his best bet...

He brought up a water clone and sent him towards the stranger...
"Who are you?! What do you want here?!" The clone asked angrily...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Shiro instinctively ducked and backed away a little.
He did not recognize the person's voice, so he was fairly sure the stranger was not one of the three man chasing him. Still, the man did not seem to be all too happy to see Shiro here. "I'm not here to cause any trouble", Shiro replied, sounding a lot more insecure than he had wished to.
"Just... don't come any closer. Stay where you are", he added, feeling threatened by the stranger. He did not want to fight, because he would lose. However, he did not want to run either, as this man could help him find some shelter and maybe something to eat. "I... a-actually... I could need your help", Shiro started, hoping the person was nice - unlike the last hosts Shiro had stayed with.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Kai didn't know what to do... He looked at the Ninja infront of him, he looked a little scared, he had the ability to flee if needed and if he was here to cause trouble then he would of attempted to leave...

Kai knew he had the upper hand here, he knew the location and he knew he had the skills and chakra to defeat this enemy, but still there was something about him that Kai didn't like...

"Why should I help you?!" Kai asked
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:01 pm

"N-no it's alright... you don't have to...", Shiro quickly replied, raising his hands in apology. "If you just let me sleep here... I'll be gone by tomorrow, I promise." It was hard to sleep outside, especially because it was cold and Shiro's clothes were more rags than anything. However, it was worse to go another night without food.

"I-if you don't want me to stay, I'll move on!", Shiro continued, but his voice sounded like he was begging to stay. He was tired and in pain, he did not even want to take another step.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:08 pm

"Follow me..." Kai said in an annoyed tone...
As he proceeded to walk towards his village, but suddenly turned around,
He grabbed the enemy ninja and held a Kunai to his throat...
"But heed this warning, if you try anything against me or my village... I will kill you." Kai stated with a murderous intent.

Just as he finished speaking his clone exploded into water and left a puddle of water on the floor where he once stood.

Kai then came out from where he was hiding...
"Hurry up, I'm not waiting all night!"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Still distrustful Shiro followed the strange person, only to be surprised by a sudden attack.
Not breathing he nodded, wordlessly promising to behave. When was the last time he had felt a knife against his throat? A day a ago? Maybe one and a half? Shiro did not seem to get used to it.

When the person exploded and reappeared from behind, Shiro stared at the stranger. "How did you...?", he mumbled, not understanding what was going on. Maybe he should have ran while he could...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Kai walked slowly past him, he didnt take a second look at him, he just scowled and carried on walking forward as if he had been forced to babysit a toddler. He walked past the stranger and stopped. He looked back at the stranger and sighed.
"Well, first you want help and now you seem to want to leave. Make your choice, I'm going to a nice warm house with food and a bed... You can either follow me or you can head on your way." Kai smirked. He turned his head back round and continued walking.

"Oh and if I'm not mistaken, there are others converging on this position... So if you don't want to be found, I'd suggest you choose quickly" Kai let out a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:23 pm

"I'll go with you", Shiro immediately decided, too afraid to be found by his pursuers.
"But... I can't pay you. I don't have any money. You... you can have other things, if you want", Shiro added, while walking behind the young man. Shiro was used to selling his body, it was a payment most men easily accepted. When you're living on the street you can not be picky concerning your source of food or shelter - or money. To Shiro it was normal, however, this did not make it easier for him to cope with it.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Kai hestitated... He then turned around.
"Alright, I'll have what I want." Kai smirked.
He grabbed hold of the strangers top.
"What I want, is a challenge and you're going to get me it."
He pushed the stranger to the floor and proceeded to shout
"Hey! If you're looking for a guy he's over here!!!!"
Kai looked down and laughed, he had a fiery look in his eyes, he wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:35 pm

When the person grabbed Shiro, his heart started racing.
It was one thing to be taken by a stranger but out here, where anyone could see them was humiliating. However, the young man did not seem to want this kind of intimacy. Instead, Shiro was thrown to the ground and... "Stop! No, please!", Shiro begged, turning around to see his three pursuers approaching. Pale as a ghost the dark-haired crawled backwards until he hit a wall. They were going to tear him apart when they reached Shiro...

All three of them were about thirty to thirty-five years of age and all of them were carrying knifes. "There you are, Shiro-chan. You're a bad puppy to run away like that, we're going to have to punish you", the tallest of the three said when he and his friends were close enough to Shiro to clearly see him. The other two laughed, when the man who had spoken stepped towards Shiro and hit him hard across the face.

"Thank you for helping us, boy", one of the others said to the stranger who had called them over.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 pm

"Helping you..." Kai burst out laughing...
"What makes you think I'm helping you"
Kai quickly then used a series of handsigns, "Water Release: Water Shark Bullets!"
As he said this two large sharks made out of water shaped behind him, he thrust his arms forward and with that signal the 2 sharks launched forward and hit the other two ninja with large amount of force.

"This is my Village, and so I decide what happens, if you so lay another finger on him without permission... Then you and your goons will have to deal with me. Got it?!"
Kai pulled out a Kunai and held it firmly covering his scar, showing his intent to fight.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:50 pm

The remaining man reacted quickly, pulling Shiro up by the hair and holding his knife against Shiro's throat. "He's mine. We're taking him with us. We're not going to harm any of your villagers, but he doesn't belong here. He's just a stray dog, isn't that right, Shiro-chan", the man calmly explained while his friends got to their feet. The two of them seemed far more impressed by the boy's attack than their boss did.

Shiro hissed when the knife cut into his flesh just enough to make him bleed. He looked at the strange young man, silently begging for help while he did not even dare to breathe while this man was holding him.

The other two men had drawn their knifes and positioned in front of their boss, shielding him from attacks. "We'll leave now", one of them announced, hoping for their opponent to stay calm.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Kai hestitated for a second, he wanted to fight, but he didn't want someone to die just so he could get it, he had to act fast, what would be better summon clones or fight alone, his clones were only a fraction of his power... But he had an idea...
"Water Clone Jutsu!"
4 water clones suddenly appeared and quickly moved in for the attack against the 2 other ninja. Kai who was at the back of the clones quickly dashed through the middle towards the middle ninja.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:03 pm

Of course the man would not kill Shiro, he wanted to keep him for his pleasure... obviously the stranger had seen through that and was now attacking. The man tried to get away but slipped. As he had dragged Shiro with him but also had the knife still in his hand, he stabbed the boy's shoulder while falling. Shiro rolled to his side screaming in pain while the man tried to get on his feet again to fight the person attacking him.

His two colleges had a hard time defending themselves. They did not stand a chance against the two shinobi clones, being ordinary men themselves. Soon they had been pinned to the ground, immovable.

Their boss tried to attack the shinobi with his knife. "He's my property! This is none of your business!", he shouted.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Kai Smirked.
"It's my business when I sentenced him to death"
Kai threw a Shuriken towards the man, and he easily deflected it.
"If that's all you've got then you'll be easy to kill"

Kai laughed and shrugged, "I'm sorry I was just testing your reactions... This time it's for real!"
As he finished speaking he threw another shuriken and yelled "Water Style: Water Shuriken!"
A burst of water surrounded the shuriken and span it quicker increasing it's speed and strength!

The water shuriken zoomed towards the man at an incredible pace!
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:24 pm

The man repelled the shuriken with his own weapon, then jumped towards his opponent.
Shiro, still lying on the ground in pain, grabbed the man's leg and pulled him down.
It was only a little revenge but it worked for the moment - until the man stabbed his arm.
Shiro screamed and backed off, he was not going to interfere any further.
Not that he could at all, he was bleeding and in pain.

The man, infuriated by Shiro's action, bluntly slashed in the shinobi's direction, hoping to cut him. He did not stand a chance against him and he knew that but he was not going to run away.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Kai dodged easily and grabbed the mans arm...
Kai laughed and said "Water Prison Jutsu"
A Large amount suddenly converged around the man and trapped him in an unescapable sphere of water. The man began to slowly drown in his confined prison.
"There is no escape, you will die here."
He glanced towards the 2 other ninja on the floor, and said "If you want to live, then you will run, try to attack me or him" as he pointed to the person bleeding on the floor "then I will kill you." The clones holding the ninja down burst into a puddle of water, and the 2 ninja began to run away. A voice from the sphere could be heard shouting "Cowards!"
Kai held the shinobi in the prison to the point of near death.
Suddenly Kai removed his arm from the prison and the sphere popped!
The man fell to the ground gasping for air, Kai kicked him in the stomach and laughed.
"Pathetic! Maybe next time. Get out of here." Grasping his chest, the man fled, "I'll get you for this!"

"The name is Kai, Kiyomizu!"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Shiro held his shoulder, bleeding from the stab wound and the injured arm on the same side.
"I'm... sorry", he mumbled, pretty sure he was not going to get any more help from this man.
He had already caused trouble, there was no reason for letting him inside the village.
Shiro got up, his face a grimace of pain. "I'd... better leave." As if he could.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:45 pm

"Dont be stupid... Face it, you're not going far in that condition..."
Kai pulled out some bandages and ripped of the guys shirt and proceeded to bandage it up...
"Let's get you to a real medical ninja" as he said this kai then wrapped bandages around the ninja's eyes "I'm not revealing to you where we are going and it's not as if you can afford not to trust me, with the state of those wounds, you'll die within an hour if we don't sort it out."
Kai picked up the hurt ninja and put him on his back.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Shiro felt dizzy from the blood loss already and barely managed to grab a hold of his helper's shoulders while being carried. He did not know how far they walked but after a while they stopped. They ended up at a healer's house who was - of course - asleep, as they were asking for him in the middle of the night. He was a skilled man and quickly managed to close most of the wounds Shiro had. However, the boy would be in pain and feel weak for a little while. "That's as much as I can do for you. Now get lost and let an old man get his rest, Kai-kun... you always cause trouble!"
Shiro had stayed silent ever since the young man had brought him here.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Kai smirked... Trouble was his middle name...
"You may not be aware of whats happening or what i'm saying but I apoligize for almost getting you killed, that was not my intensions..."

Kai layed him down and took of his Flak Jacket and put it under his head.
Kai quickly jumped off into the distance and re-appeared with dead wood.
He set it alight and then head off once again into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shinobi Approaches
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next