Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Shinobi Approaches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2011-08-07

A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:39 am

"Well, let's see to those wounds..." Kai grabbed ahold of Shiro's wrists. "It's called the Mystical Palm Technique, by sending Chakra into your body I can speed up the healing process in your body... I'm not very skilled at this so I can only heal minor injuries... That's why I took you to a real medical ninja a few days ago."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:59 am

"Uh-huh", Shiro replied, not sure if he wanted to trust Kai.
After all, he did not reply to his question and that made things quite suspicious.
Maybe he was going to kill Shiro?
But the boy had no choice than to let things happen.
"Will it hurt?", he asked a little anxious.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 am

"Aha, don't be stupid, it won't hurt a bit." Kai knew this out of confidence, the amount of times he had to be healed was well... too many to count. The injuries were quickly healed. Kai stretched and began to walk back outside...

"If I were you I'd keep up and out of trouble." Kai chuckled.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:06 am

"I'm trying", Shiro replied, following Kai.
He had nowhere to go anyways, so why not stick to someone who was nice to him?
"Don't you ever get in trouble?", he asked, trying to keep up with Kai's pace.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 am

"Me! Get in trouble?! Perish the thought" Kai chuckled sarcastically, "Now why would you ever think that?!". Kai getting in trouble was as common as dirt on the ground, Just trying to find Shiro after hearing he was captured only a day ago was trouble, Kai had ran in circles collecting information in bar brawls and fights just to save this Kid... To be honest it was fun, like a mini adventure.

"We need to make some distance between us and them so you better keep up." Kai moaned.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 am

"I'm trying!", Shiro said again, this time meaning he was trying to keep up with Kai. Even though most of his injuries had been cured by the boy, he was still in pain when walking. Or moving at all.

"Where are we going?", he asked. He was suddenly very curious about Kai.
"Where's your family? How old are you anyways? What do you do all day? What do you work?"
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:47 am

"Ugh so many questions..." Kai put his hands on the back of his head and looked to the sky...
"Here's the answers to all your questions, Nowhere, Dead, 17, Fight, I'm a Ninja so I do missions when requested..." Kai let a long sigh. "Is that all?!" Kai did not seem amused at all...

However he kept his head up and retained a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 am

Shiro was a little sad that he seemed to annoy Kai with his questions.
"It's all", he mumbled. Despite his rough life, Shiro was a rather shy, insecure boy.
He was not the type of street kid who was noisy and aggressive.
Maybe it was because he was so emotional that he constantly got into trouble.
Most of the time he was able to act tough for a little while but now he was too tired.
Also he had hoped Kai might... well, like him, for some reason. Obviously he had been mistaken.
But at least the elder helped him.
"What if they catch up with us?", Shiro asked, afraid Kai might reconsider and leave him to those men.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:29 am

"Relax, even if they catch up what will they do, the best they can do is watch and wait."
Kai was confident, even the 3 men were close to death when he fought before, then now when Kai was full of Chakra and was well rested so he knew he could take them. Kai also had an Idea... What if he trained Shiro... Taught him some basic Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, atleast he could fend for himself.... Slightly... It was worth a shot... Wasn't it?

"Say Shiro, How much do you know about fighting...?"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 am

"I can fight when I have a knife or anything like that. I guess", Shiro replied, insecure.
"I can fight normal people. Not... not people like you, I can't do all that magic-stuff you do", he added.
Did Kai want to fight him? Hopefully he did not...
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:42 am

'Normal People'. He called himself normal.... He wasn't normal was he... Kai hadn't considered himself a normal child but he also thought Normal was an average ninja but Shiro doesn't even know what Jutsus are... Magic? Kai wondered... Could he teach Shiro how to be a ninja... or at the very least he could teach him how to wield a Kunai to the point that it could keep him alive...

Kai stopped.... He pulled a Kunai out and turned to Shiro. "Take this, you're going to learn how to survive."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:46 am

Shiro flinched when Kai moved so quickly, drawing what looked like a knife.
Arms raised in defence, the boy noticed Kai was not going to attack.
"How?", Shiro asked, taking the kunai with both hands, careful not to cut himself.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 am

"ugh, I'm going to summon some water clones, and you're going to fight them one at a time."
The idea was simple Shiro would fight one of Kai's clones and thus get stronger. The plan was brilliant because the clones were only a fraction of his power.

"Let's just get to the river so it'll be easier to train you."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:00 pm

"Now? What... what about those guys?", Shiro asked.
Also, he still felt tired and in pain.
But if Kai wanted to, he would train anyways.
He wanted that boy as a friend, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 pm

"If we get to the river, I'll have easy access to the water and it'll be easy to take them out. When we get to the river we'll set up a little camp and make a fire, I'll teach you how to fish and fight so that you can survive."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Shiro nodded.
"Sounds good", he said, though his body felt differently.
"Will I do magic, too? Like you do?", he asked, sounding excited.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:05 pm

"Well you'll learn a few jutsu but nothing too hard..."
Kai could tell Shiro was excited and couldn't help thnking if he looked that goofy when he was excited. Probably, but that wasn't important.
They got near to the river bed and decided that this would be their campsite it was spacious, easy access to the river and woods beside it so food and fire wood was easy tom come by.
"Water Clone Jutsu" Kai shouted. 5 clones then scattered to gather food and wood.
"Don't worry they'll be back with food soon."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Shiro watched in awe.
Kai had just... doubled... tripled...
Shiro was not educated enough to know the word for made-himself-again-five-times.
"Will you teach me that, too?", Shiro asked, really excited.
Hugging Kai tightly he felt happy to have found the elder.
Maybe Kai did actually like him. A little. But did not show it so much. Maybe...
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Kai didn't really know what to say... He was an only child and never had a someone to call his little brother- but he had to maintain his discipline.
"I'll teach what you have the ability to learn..." the truth is Kai really had no idea how to teach a jutsu... He picked up on Jutsu's with great ease but how to teach it would be a different matter... He'd deal with it when the time came.

With that thought, his clones had return with an assortment of foods and enough firewood to keep a fire lit for a day or 2. Kai built the firepit and began to light the fire with his lighter from his back pocket...

"Do you know how to cook a fish...?" Kai asked...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 pm

"I'm not sure... put it in hot water and wait?", Shiro suggested, raising an eyebrow.
If he had been sarcastic this might have been funny. However, he was being serious.
He did not even own a cooking pot. How would he know how to cook?
Usually he ate what people gave him or just ate things raw.
It was a miracle he had not died from food poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Kai laughed quite loudly but then quickly stopped when he realised he was serious...
"I was er... Thinking of a joke I heard the other- Anyway I'll show you, first you cut it through the middle and remove its spine... then you stab through it with a kunai tie the kunai *Tightly* to a long stick, so you don't burn yourself over the flames and wait until it cooks."

Kai handed the stick to Shiro and told him to hold on to it, he got up and stretched and noticed he was being watched... To which he just smirked...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Shiro did his best to follow Kai's instructions. He was very concentrated, not noticing that the men had caught up with them, waiting in the bushes to attack. They were still considering the boy their property and wanted him back. Maybe they could steal him while the boys were sleeping later.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:50 pm

It was a terrible meal... Shiro had undercooked one side and overcooked the other, but Kai pretending not to notice and told Shiro that he had done a good job. The men however were still waiting but Kai decided he couldnt leave Shiro because there may be more ninja hanging around, and he certainly couldnt take Shiro to go defeat them because it would be too risky...
"Alright, you better catch some shut-eye. I'm gonna stay up for a bit longer to read a book." Kai took off his Flak Jacket, despite the fire the night air was still cold but he could deal with it, he passes it to Shiro. Kai then pulled out a small tattered book, it was a book of jutsu associated with his clan... He wanted to fully understand what intentions his ancestors had with creating these jutsu and if he could perfect them would they be helpful to the ninja world...
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Shiro was proud that he had done a good job - at least he was told he had - and grinned at Kai. They were friends now, Shiro was sure of it. And he would do his best to make Kai proud.

Gratefully he accepted the jacket and put it on. He was still only wearing rags and so the night air seemed awfully cold to him. Soon he had fallen asleep, smiling when he could smell Kai's scent from his jacket. For some reason it made him feel safe. Protected.

Still the men were waiting. That ninja-kid could not stay awake forever. He would get tired. But so were the men themselves and they decided to sleep one after the other so all of them could get some rest. However, soon they had all fallen asleep, snoring audibly.
Back to top Go down
Kai_Kiyomizu
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:01 pm

It was late or rather it was early morning, and Kai was confident that the Men were all asleep, He stood up but before he was about to set off he created 4 water clones and set one down beside Shiro Just in case he would wake up or someone would sneak up to him.

Kai and the other 3 clones quickly dispersed into the bushes a fair distance away from where they had set up camp. Pretty soon Kai and his clones were stood over the sleeping men when they acted...

The clones crouched beside the 3 men each holding a Kunai in their hands... Kai stood over them angry and merciless... He nodded his head- Suddenly all 3 clones slit the throats of the all the men... They awoke with fright and saw Kai standing over them as they chocked to death on their own blood...

The clones dispersed and Kai stood over the three dead bodies...

Kai sighed... His murderous intent once again had shone through... He had thought that this time it was too cruel... He thought it he could just gave them a bit of beating they'd back off and leave him, he was wrong and they payed the ultimate price for not heeding his warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shinobi Approaches   A Shinobi Approaches - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shinobi Approaches
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next