Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:21 pm

The boys looked at each other, neither of them knowing Misaki's exact age. "I... I guess about seven... or maybe eight", Shiro said and shrugged. Misaki nodded. "Yeah... about seven", he agreed and smiled at Tsukiakara proudly.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:24 pm

“Ok. So when your finished eating I’ll take you to school Misaki. Shiro, what are you going to do today?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Shiro shrugged. "I'm not sure. I... I guess I have nothing to do", he said.
Misaki grinned. "Why can't he come with me to school?", he asked.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:31 pm

“He can come” he answered the boy. After they we’re done eating they went outside to go to Misaki’s school.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Shiro was nervous, what was he supposed to do in a school with all those children around him? He asked Tsukiakara the exact same question when Misaki was not listening.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:37 pm

"I don't know. Maybe while Misaki's in school you can go an look for a job.” He whispered back to Shiro. They arrived at the school and Tsukiakara went to talk to the principle while he left Shiro and Misaki to wait in the hall.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Shiro nodded. He'd see what kind of jobs there were in this village. Maybe someone would pay him to steal or he could steal and sell what he found to a dealer. Shiro could not think of anything else to do...
While he was waiting with Misaki, both of the boys looked around in the hall, eventually being stared at by some school kid. The two boys had 'poor' written all over them.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Tsukiakara came out of the room with the principle. “Ok, Misaki she will take you to your class. Me and Shiro have to go now”.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:54 pm

"Where do you go? You... you will come back, right?", Misaki said, his eyes wide. "I'll pick you up when you're done, I promise", Shiro said, he would not let Misaki stay here while the boy was afraid. Hugging his chosen brother, Shiro sent him over to the principal. "Don't cause them trouble!", Shiro warned, before leaving with Tsukiakara.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:07 pm

Tsukiakara walked through the halls with Shiro. “Well see you later I guess” he said when they got outside.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Shiro nodded and went to seek some paid illegal activity.

In the meantime Misaki was brought to his class. He was placed to sit next to a boy who moved over at once and grimaced. Misaki did not fit in at all, he looked filthy, like the little thief he was. During their first break Misaki walked away from the others and leaned against a tree to cry. He did not like this place and the children here did not like him, either.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:24 pm

One brown haired girl walked over to Misaki. She held a small round ball in front of her. “Hey do you want to play ball?” she said in a sweet little voice.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Misaki looked up, confused. Why was she talking to him? Was she going to make fun of him? She did not look mean... "S-sure", Misaki mumbled but did not know what he was supposed to do. "How?", he asked, blushing.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:44 pm

“I throw the ball and you catch it and then you throw it back to me” she said as she gently threw the ball at him.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Instinctively Misaki grabbed the ball, glad that he caught it. He did not want to make a mistake so she could laugh at him. Throwing it back at her he tried to be as gentle as she had been so she could catch it, too.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 pm

She caught the ball and threw it back to him. “I knew your different. All the other boys throw the ball so hard that they make me cry. And then they laugh at me.” She said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Misaki made a sad face. "They are mean", he said.
He had experienced that on his first day already.
"What's your name?", he asked, throwing the ball back at her.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:05 pm

"Muki. what's yours?" she said while catching and throwing the ball.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:07 pm

"Misaki", the boy replied and smiled at her. "How old are you?", he asked, throwing the ball back once more. He liked her, although he barely knew her.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:09 pm

“Seven.” she answered with a smile. She caught the ball and threw it again. “Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:12 pm

This was a fun game. Every throw was an answer and a new question.
"I'm seven, too and I... I want to be like my brother", Misaki said and grinned.
Shiro was not his real brother but Muki did not need to know.
"Do you have a brother?", he asked, throwing the ball.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:13 pm

“No.” she said as she caught the ball and threw it. “So, what does your big brother do?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Misaki had to think about this. What did Shiro do? "He's cool. And he protects me. I don't know what else he does", Misaki said and shrugged. "Do you have parents?", he asked before throwing the ball. It sounded as though it was unusual to have such.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:21 pm

"Yes, though sometimes I wish I didn't" her smile became a frown. She threw the ball again this time no asking a question.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Misaki was a little disappointed that she did not continue the game.
Also, her answer made him frown, too. Why didn't she want her parents?
Throwing the ball back he tried to get the game going again.
"Why don't you like your parents?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 12 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next