Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:45 pm

“Sure. Now do you want to get up and find an apartment?” Tsukiakara asked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Shiro smiled weakly.
"I would like to but I could not pay it. I'll wait for the next meal, they said it will be free. Then I'll... find myself something to work. Maybe there are some dealers in town who need help", Shiro mused, forgetting that Tsukiakara probably did not know all that much about Shiro's kind of jobs. Apart from the fact that Shiro had killed his parents not too long ago.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:24 pm

“Don’t worry about pay. I have some money saved up and it should get us an apartment or two.” Tsukiakara said. Of course he did not mention that he would probably have to do double time on missions to pay for the rent but they should manage o.k. A couple minutes later a nurse came in with some food for Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 am

Shiro blinked at him. "What... what do you mean? You'll pay? For me?", he asked. He probably got Tsukiakara's offer wrong, maybe he meant Shiro was supposed to find an apartment for Misaki, not for himself. Why would the boy pay for Shiro? Confused Shiro started to eat to buy some time for himself before he had to finally decide to leave Misaki behind.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 am

"Yes. I will pay for you. Though it might be easier if we find one that could accomidate the three of us. What do you say?" Tsukiakara said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:30 am

Shiro stared at him in disbelief. He was actually going to let him stay.
"Th-thank you", Shiro stammered, not sure how to pay it back to the boy.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:37 pm

"Well just get done eating and we'lll head out of here", Tsukiakara said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:39 am

Shiro was excited, he was thankful but not sure what Tsukiakara expected as a payment of any sort. He would ask about that later. After all, he could guess a few things the elder could want, it was not the first time Shiro was invited to stay with someone. Eating quickly, Shiro was done soon. Changing from the hospital clothes back to his normal ragged shirt and trousers Shiro was ready to go. Misaki had redressed himself earlier and hugged Shiro clothes, glad that the elder seemed to be well again.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:29 am

The three left the hospital and went off searching for an apartment. They walked all over Tanigakure. Eventually they found a fully furnished apartment that suited all of them. There was 2 bedrooms, A living room with a hide-a-bed couch, and a small kitchen. “Well, I guess this is our new home” Tsukiakara said as he walked in.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:07 am

Shiro and Misaki were speechless. Neither of them had stayed in a real 'home' for years. "We can stay here? Forever?", Misaki asked. Shiro kept quiet, he was still distrustful and guessed they would have to pay for this the one or other way.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 am

“Yes this is our home as long as I can pay the rent month after month”. Tsukiakara answered. The apartment wasn’t cheap but it was affordable.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 am

"I can go and work, too. I'll do whatever you want me to as long as you let us stay", Shiro said after Misaki had run off to what he had declared his room.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:55 am

“Well, there is one thing that you could do for me.” Tsukiakara said with a serious look on his face. He walked up next to Shiro so he could whisper it in his ear. “Promise me…that you will never take someone’s family away from them ever again.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:06 am

Shiro froze, when Tsukiakara approached him. If he could not say it in a way Misaki would hear it, it would be something painful. Remembering the torture Tsukiakara had put him through himself Shiro shivered. However, what the elder said was nothing of that sort. Which did not make it much better at all but Shiro could not help being relieved. "S-sure", Shiro replied.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:19 am

Tsukiakara nodded believing in Shiro and he backed off. “I’m going to order some food”, he said out loud. He approached a window and whistled various notes. Soon later a carrier pigeon came down and he tied a note to the bird’s leg and gave it instructions. Soon after the bird flew away to do as it was ordered. “It should be here in about a half an hour” Tsukiakara said as he sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:26 am

Shiro took his time, looking around in the apartment a little more, before he sat down next to Tsukiakara. "You... you don't want anything else? I can't pay you", Shiro said, just to make sure he was not surprised when Tsukiakara suddenly asked something of him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 am

“Don’t worry about the pay. I make about enough money to cover the costs.” Tsukiakara answered.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:33 am

Shiro nodded. He hoped the boy was not about to surprise him. Whenever Shiro was close to him he imagined himself tied up against a table and Tsukiakara stabbing him with blades. Again, Shiro shivered, avoiding to look at the elder.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:38 am

Soon the food arrived and Tsukiakara called out to Misaki. He placed the food on a small table that was in one of the rooms. “Well, dig in”. He said as he set down the food.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 am

Misaki had fallen asleep on his chosen bed and Shiro did not want to wake him up for dinner. He would just leave something so Misaki could eat later. After setting the boy's food aside he started to eat quickly as usually.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:50 am

“Well I’m going to go to bed.” Tsukiakara said as he went to the other room. There was going to be a big day tomorrow. He would have to send Misaki to school and he would probably get sent on a mission later that day.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 am

Shiro nodded, he decided to sleep on the couch, not knowing it was extendible. He did not want to disturb Misaki. Very early in the morning, Shiro woke up screaming and panting. In his dreams he had relived the ambush that had happened recently and was now staring into Misaki's worried eyes. Trembling he closed the boy in his arms.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Tsukiakara came in the front door. He had woken up early to buy them breakfast. He walked into the kitchen and started cooking not noticing that Shiro was awake.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:08 pm

When the breakfast was ready Shiro was still pale. Misaki sat next to him, very close and still worried. He was holding the elder's hand, leaning against him, shoulder by shoulder. When Tsukiakara brought the food Misaki smiled at him thankfully.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:10 pm

“Well, I’m going to take Misaki to school today but before I do I’m going to need to know how old he is.” Tsukiakara said to Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next