Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:07 am

"Food is always good", Misaki said and grinned at her. Eating was easy, he could not possibly do anything wrong.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:07 am

She pulled out several rice balls. “We can share mine” She said with a smile as she took a rice ball.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 am

"Great", Misaki grinned and started eating. He felt like he was starving and her food was delicious.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Muki began eating the rice balls. She was happy that she had found a friend like Misaki.

~~~~
Meanwhile back at the apartment, a cloaked man was knocking on the door. “Mr. Shiro? Mr. Shiro? Are you there?” he said while banging on the door a few more times.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:49 am

"You should come home with me, we don't have to stay here and as long as you're back on time for your parents to pick you up they will never know", Misaki suggested. He wanted to show her how he lived.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:57 am

Muki thought about it and smiled. “Ok that sounds fun. But my parents might be in town so we have to be careful not to be spotted.”

~~~

The man had successfully picked the lock and went into the apartment. He started looking around for Shiro. He then went into Misaki’s room to check if he was in there.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:12 am

"We won't be caught, I'll take care", Misaki said and grinned before leading her to his new home. He hoped Shiro was home...

~~~

Shiro was in the bathroom, taking a shower, when the stranger invaded the apartment.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:00 am

Muki was so dead if her parents found out but nonetheless she followed Misaki to his house.

~~~

The intruder heard the sounds of a shower going so he went toward the sound. He entered the bathroom and saw Shiro. “Mr. Shiro, I need to have a word with you” he said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:06 am

Shiro flinched, startled. He immediately turned off the shower and stared at the stranger. The towel was behind that man so Shiro had nothing to cover himself. "Who are you? What do you want?", he asked, trying not to show the elder that he was afraid.

~~~

Misaki took the long way home, he wanted to spend some time alone with Muki, before she was getting to know Shiro. "I want to see your home, too, one day", he said and grinned at her.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:59 am

“I represent my employer who wishes to hire your skill set Mr. Shiro.” The cloaked man said. He seamed to completely ignore the fact that Shiro was only wearing a towel.

~~~
“Me too, but I doubt that will happen” She said back with a giggle. Just then someone was coming down the street. She quickly hid behind a box. She peaked out. “False Alarm” she said as she got out of hiding. It wasn’t her parents which was good.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:21 pm

(Shiro is not even wearing a towel xD He is naked xD)

Shiro nodded slowly, glad that this man was not going to rape him or worse.
"F-fine... what kind of job are we talking about?"

~~~

"Are your parents that bad?", Misaki asked, raising an eyebrow. He did not know what it was like to have parents but she would not know.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:22 am

“One that is suited to your skill set. I do not know the exact details, but my master will explain it when we get there. And I can guarantee you that you will be rewarded handsomely” He said as he took out a wad of cash from his pocket. “This is just a fraction on the pay my master is willing to give. This money is yours if you come with me, even if you refuse to the work you’ll still get to keep it.” He started waving it in his face. “So what do you say?”

~~~~

“Well…I guess they just care about me. You see my parents are rich nobles that own several major gold mines in the land. We live here in the Village Hidden in the Valley to hire their services from time to time. I don’t have any brother’s or sister’s so am the only heir to my family’s business. But I don’t want to be a big shot business women with more money then I can count. I want to be a ninja, go on daring missions, and go on grand adventures. Mom and Dad say that being a ninja is too dangerous for me so they never let me join the academy here.” She started to explain as she kicked a pebble.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:02 pm

Shiro stared at the money. It was more than he had ever owned at once in his entire life.
Probably even more than the total amount of money he had ever owned.
And there was more in for him...
"Sure. How long will it take? I can't be gone for too long", Shiro said.
He did not want to leave his little brother behind.

~~~

Misaki nodded, frowning. "You could just pretend to go to this school and instead attend the academy?", he suggested. "It's what I'd do if I were you...", he added and shrugged. However, Misaki did not know how the matters of education worked, he did not know about what rights children had and did not have, about parental permission and limits.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:13 am

“As I said before, I do not know the exact details. So are you coming or not?” The man said.

~~~
“The minute I try to attend the academy, my parents would be notified and would probably restrict me more than what they already have.” She said with a frown. She continued to kick the rock as if it was a ball.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:19 am

Shiro nodded. "Let me just... grab some clothes."

~~~

"Then run away? Go to another academy, there has to be more than one, right?", Misaki suggested, giving a nonchalant shrug.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:45 pm

“Very well but we must hurry. I do not wish to keep my master waiting.” He said as he leaned against the way to let Shiro pass.

~~~~

“I’ve tried. It never works.” She said with another giggle.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:13 pm

Shiro frowned at him and searched the adjacent room for clothes. He still did not own many sets of clothing so there was not much to choose from. A few minutes later he was fully dressed, his bag packed with anything he needed. The one or other knife was hidden below his clothes, strapped tightly to his body so he could use them if necessary. "And where are we headed?", Shiro asked, raising an eyebrow at the stranger.

~~~

Misaki frowned. "Then you're doing it wrong. I will help you, if you want to. Maybe if I talk to Shiro we can move again but Tsuki has to come with us. If he stays, we don't have a home." Misaki seemed very serious.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:02 am

The man quickly grabbed Shiro’s arm and then did some one handed hand signs. A flash of light filled the room and in an instance both the man and Shiro were gone, teleported somewhere else. They teleported into a small room about the size of an elevator. It was carpeted with a soft red fabric. The room had no windows or furnisher, just one door. Music could be heard in the other room. The man knocked on the door then spoke, “Master, I have brought Shiro” he said. “Then bring him in” A voice answered. The man opened the door revealing the next room. It was an elegant room like a ballroom of a castle. The floor was once again carpeted and 6 long windows were the rooms only light. In the middle of the room was a masked man sitting a cautioned chair. There was an empty chair and a table in between. A lady was sitting nearby playing a harp. “Please Shiro, have a sit.” The masked man said.

~~~~~~~~~

“You would really help?!” Muki said excited. They finally got to the apartments. “Come on, let’s get to your’s so we can plan it”. Muki had a smile bigger then she had ever shown to Misaki before.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 am

Shiro stared wide-eyed at the hall spreading in front of him. Whoever lived here sure was rich as a king - at least. Struggling to keep his jaw from dropping to the floor, Shiro dizzily moved over to the offered chair and dropped himself down onto it. By now, the boy's eyes had found a harpist nearby. The young woman was beautiful and the way her hands moved over the strings of her instrument quickly made Shiro forget the purpose of his presence. Too soon, however, the memory returned and Shiro turned his head to examine the man sitting next to him. "S-sir... I heard you required my services?", Shiro asked, trying to word his question as politely as possible. Some of his clients preferred to think Shiro had enjoyed some kind of education, the boy had come to learn that very soon in his 'career'.

~~~

Misaki grinned at her and dragged her along. It did not take them much longer to get to the young boy's home. "I'll see if Shiro's there! He can help us, he's great at making plans, you know?", Misaki said and excitedly took off to see where his brother of choice was. However, the elder was nowhere to be found. "He... he seems to be out for a walk... or something..." Misaki seemed to be disappointed but tried to smile as not to bring Muki down. "We can do it ourselves, I know a thing or two about running away!"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:16 am

“Sake?” The masked man said as he poured some in his cup. “My regards to your late boss. We were friends you see.” He took a sip of the sake. “Though I can’t say that have haven’t benefited from his death. My territory has nearly doubled and with little cost to me”

~~~~~

“Well ever well. How will we do it?” She asked. She then went to have a look in Misaki’s room. “Where do you want to plan it?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:03 am

"Well, who hasn't benefited from his death", Shiro mumbled and frowned before downing his share of sake in one solid swallow. Still he was wondering what he was here for. Probably not only to drink.

~~~

"Where ever you feel like it is fine. We're safe here", Misaki said and shrugged. "How about you just stay here for a while? We won't leave the house. Your parents won't find you here, they can't just walk in here and get you and I can say I haven't seen you", Misaki suggested and grinned at her.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:15 am

“Well before his ultimate demise he had mentioned you to me. I want you to do a task for me. With my lands doubled and my military strength still strong I’ve been taking steps to expand even more. There is a rich noblemen that I’ve been trying to buy out. But he refuses to sell. Vandalism and induced worker strikes seem not to work so I need to do something more ‘extreme’. He takes residence in the Hidden Valley Village. Normally I would send one of my own men to do the deed but ever since I’ve been expanding the Valley has been keeping a close eye on my activities. That’s where you come in. The Valley has no records that you are in my employment so therefore you can do the deed without any risk to myself. Do you get what I’m saying?”

~~~~~

She jumped onto Misaki’s bed. “This will be fine.” She sat up and took off her shoes. “Now as for that first brainstorm, my parents will probably hire Valley ninja to look for me. So being in the Hidden Valley is probably not the best idea.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:19 am

Shiro nodded. "You want him dead or just willing?", he asked. This was an ordinary job to him, he had worked those since he was old enough to hold a knife. Almost. There were many ways he could affect this old guy...

~~~

"They can't just come in here. This is our home, nobody can just come in here", Misaki said, naively believing what he said to be true. That was how he pictured home: a safe place. "If you're going to leave the village I'll have to ask Shiro and Tsuki before we can leave. Why can't we just hide you in here?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:26 am

“Oh, I have an idea.” He snapped his fingers and another lady entered the room with a small chest in her hand. She placed it on the table and opened it in front of Shiro so that he may see it. It had a stack of paper bombs. “I want you to place all these ‘stickers’ on his house. This should scare him into submission. Inside you should see a picture of the house. It’s not to far from the school they have there. It’s really hard to miss.” He took another sip of the sake. “So, are you in or out”

~~~~~

“Yeah but if I stay here, I won’t be able to chase my dream.” She said. “Is Shiro and Tsuki your brothers or something?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:30 am

"Count me in", Shiro said. This job had no downside for him, at all. Therefore, there was no reason for him not to do it. "I take it you don't want that man hurt badly?", he reassured himself. The money he would earn did not leave room for mistakes.

~~~

Misaki nodded slowly. "They are my brothers... kind of. Shiro cared for me and protected me when we were living on the street. He got hurt for me very often. And Tsuki brought us here. He makes me go to school and stuff", he explained and shrugged, as though this was the most natural of relationships. "So, what do you suggest? Where do you want to go?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next