Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Shiro clenched his teeth, the punches hurt but he was not going to let go, not any time soon. Twisting his hand a little more he suddenly had to let go, as one of the punches hit his face, sending him backwards. Cussing Shiro hoped the old man was in too much pain to go after him...

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Just as Shiro had predicted, the man was in to much pain to go after him. But just then an all to familiar cloaked figure walked into the jail. He looked at Shiro and the man from the outside of the bars. “Hope am not interrupting anything.” the same cloaked man that went to hire Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Shiro stared at the man for a moment, then at the old guy, then back at the cloaked man. "Get me the hell out of this shithole"; Shiro demanded, rubbing the places the man had hit him. He was going to get a lot of bruises...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:00 pm

“First” He took out a knife and threw it at Shiro’s feet. “Kill that man.” The old man looked up at the cloaked man. “What?! No, please. I’ll do anything!” he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Shiro picked the knife up. He had no reason to kill the old man but he did it without hesitation. Killing was his job and that guy was going to spend the rest of his life alone in this cell molesting people if he had any around. There was no harm in getting rid of him. "Done. Can we go?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:05 pm

“Sure, but keep that knife handy. We might have to fight our way out.” The man took out another knife and stabbed hard on the lock. He was able to bust it opening with one blow. “Let’s get going. We are in the 4th basement level which means we have to fight our way up 4 sets of stairs till we get to the top. Once there I can teleport us out. Also be as stealthy as you can. The alarm isn’t set off so let’s keep it that way.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:10 pm

"Why don't you just teleport us out like you did last time?"; Shiro asked, following the man. He tried to look out for eventual guards, the bloody knife safely in his hand.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:13 pm

“Because it has limits. No keep quite there’s 2 guards guarding that stairways. You take out the one at the right and I’ll get the left.” The cloaked man said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:18 pm

Shiro nodded, he just hoped this was thought all the way through. If he ended up with a death sentence after all, he would make sure to be properly pissed. Sneaking around the corner Shiro waited until both guards were looking away, then he launched himself at the right one, cutting his throat so he could not shout for help while he was dying.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:11 am

The cloaked man followed suit and killed the other guard without him yelling for help. “Ok that’s one set of stairs down three more to go.” He then made a space for Shiro to pass him. “You first”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:18 am

"If the guards only block the doors to the stairs, we won't have to kill them, just pass them without being noticed", Shiro suggested. "If we make our way down on this side we won't pass the doors and they won't be able to see us."

The stairs ran down three sides of the hall before the next flight of stairs started. The doors were always on the right side of the hall, were the flight started. If the two of them climbed down over the handrail on the left side of the stairs they had to be careful not to slip and fall but were definitely safe concerning the guards.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:03 pm

“Very well, you may do that. But my orders are clear. I must exterminate any guards that we pass.” He then stopped to Shiro and further head start. “Just get to the base floor undetected. I’ll catch up.” He said as he went back to kill more guards.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:08 pm

Shiro shook his head at the man. Why kill people if it was not necessary? Those people were only doing their jobs, guarding criminals and... no, Shiro had no time for this now. So he stopped thinking about the weird guy's actions and made his way down to the base section of the building where he hid in the shadows. He had to leave somehow but if he exited the stairs he was going to be detected. There were more than just guards down here, people were working here, many of them.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:12 pm

All of a sudden people in the floor Shiro was in were dropping dead from some invisible force. A female walked through the now dead bodies. It was the same girl playing the harp earlier. She saw where Shiro was hiding and walked over to him. “Hold my hand and we’ll teleport out of here.” She said stretching out her hand.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Shiro raised an eyebrow and reached out for her hand. Being saved by her was way more rewarding than being saved by that random guy...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 pm

They were both teleported out of the jail house. When they stopped they were in a different room. It was about the same size as the one Shiro was brought to before but with a very key difference. The floor was a blue carpet instead of red. She opened the door. Instead of a great hallway, it appeared to be a huge war room, with a large table which had a table with a map and several little toy men on it. The masked man was looking down on it when he saw Shiro enter. “Ah Shiro, have a seat.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Shiro was at awe again when he appeared in the huge room. This man really had to shit money to be able to afford a house like this. As the elder invited him to sit, Shiro sat. He had no questions - he was just glad to be out of prison.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 pm

He took out two large stacks of money and threw it at the table making them slide a bit toward Shiro was sitting. “That is the promised pay for completing the mission. I didn’t want you to think I was a cheap liar.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:02 pm

Shiro had completely forgotten about the money and grabbed all of it quickly, as though he feared it might be taken from him again. "So... that's it? I'm done and I can go home?", he asked, wondering if it was really that easy.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:07 pm

The man shook his head no. “You’re in to deep now. You even think about returning to the valley and they would kill you on the spot.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Shiro frowned. "But... but what about Misaki? I have a... a brother there! I can't just leave him alone!" Shiro rose from his seat, hands pressed flat on the table. "You have to let me get him, at least!"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:30 am

“A brother?” Of all the things his old friend had told him about Shiro he never mentioned a brother. “Clam down. If it be your wish, I will send my best men to go and retrieve him. But I have another mission for you to perform if you’re interested.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:35 am

"His name is Misaki... he'll be with a guy named Tsukiakara... don't let anything happen to him", Shiro said, truly worried. He was not sure if he was able to concentrate on work before his brother of choice was with him but he guessed he had to...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 am

“My men won’t harm a hair on his head. Now the mission I want you to preform is a simple one. I want you to go to these hidden rain outposts and destroy them.” He said pointing to the map. “Try not to kill anyone while you do it but you can if you must.” He then pointed elsewhere on the map. “We are here. Go out the door behind you and you’ll be outside. Just head straight north. Return here when your done and your brother should be here by then.”

Last edited by Nbird13 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:59 am

"Destroy them?", Shiro asked, frowning. "I'm not a warrior, I'm not... burning things down, you know? I kill people, single people. I don't start wars and set of red alerts or whatever it's called!", he protested.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next