Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:45 am

“Your mine now. What I say here goes. GOT IT!?” He said. The fires did not go out yet. He wanted to now he had obedience.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:53 am

Shiro nodded quickly, he was terrified. "I'll do anything... please, please stop the fire", he begged, pressing himself against the wall so hard it hurt, as though he was trying to move through it.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:57 am

The fire subsided and the man appeared to have no damage done to him. “So what’s the name of my new play toy?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 am

"Sh-shiro", the boy stammered. His skin shimmered with a faint layer of sweat and even though the fire was gone Shiro did not seem to relax much.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:05 am

“so Shiro, I want to have some fun with my new roomy. What do you propose?” He said with an insane laugh at the end.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:08 am

A cold shiver ran down Shiro's spine. He had hoped to be through with these kinds of things when his former patron died. "We could play a game?", Shiro suggested, a weak laugh giving away how nervous and afraid he was. He wanted to go home. For the first time in years he had a place to call home and he had a family. He wanted to be with Tsukiakara and Misaki. He did not want to be here with this guy for the rest of his life.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:11 am

He nodded at Shiro’s proposal. “And what are the rules of this game?” He asked. It was time to see what new games have been invented by the youngsters since he’s been away.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:15 am

Shiro hesitated for a moment. Was this guy serious? Or was he just teasing Shiro?
"The rules are... you have to find something green. As quickly as possible. Who finds it first wins but we're not allowed to hold each other back or touch each other. Okay?"

Maybe Shiro was lucky for once. Something green was definitely outside. Not in here. Grass, leaves... anything. So, if they found a way out, Shiro could get away. Away from this guy and away from prison.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:17 am

“Boorrrinnggg” the man said bursting his hand into flames to scare Shiro. “Strike One!” Two more strikes and he got to pick the game.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 am

Shiro flinched and nervousness rolled over his body, leaving him unable to think straight. "We... uhm... h-how about we... we tell a story. you say a sentence and I add one... and so on? That's... that's a lot of fun", Shiro said and tried to smile.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:24 am

Both his hands were on fire. “Strike two! Think of something fun toy or I’ll think it for us!”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:28 am

Shiro knew what that man wanted but he refused to name it.
"I... I don't know what games you like... we could... see who holds there breath the longest, who can do the most handstands, who sings the loudest, I don't know!", Shiro almost screamed at the man, he was afraid he was going to get hurt.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 am

The old man sighed disappointed at his new toy. He would just have to teach it another lesson. He lit himself completely on fire again. “Ok let’s play: Hug the dirty old man till you find out a game I would enjoy GAME” He went closer to Shiro with his arms opened wide. His attacks were all genjutsu but to Shiro he would feel the heat as if he was really hugging a man on fire.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:36 am

"No!", Shiro screamed in panic, pushing himself against the wall as though he was trying to tear it down. "Don't! Please! I'll do whatever you want... just... please... no fire", Shiro begged, by now cowering in the corner like a scared child. His body was shaking violently. "You can choose the game... do what you want... but no more fire, please...", he repeated, his voice weak and broken.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:43 am

The old man turned off the fire. “Then do what I say and tell me a fun game to play. And here’s a hint: I haven’t seen a woman in 20 years…or was it 10? Time get’s screwed over when you're in jail.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:45 am

Shiro fought down the urge to scream for help. "You... can play with me... if that's what you want", he said, his voice barely more than a whisper. Shiro got to his feet, staring at the floor and waited for things to happen. He was definitely not going to help. He was not even planning to endure it, maybe he could just snap the guy's neck when he was close enough...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:51 am

“That’s a good toy. But I’m an old man, so your going to have to do all the work” He said with a smile. He went to the bottom bunk and sat down. “I’m waiting toy”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:59 am

Shiro stared at him in horror. He was not really expecting him to...
Slowly Shiro approached the old man, his hands shaking.
"Y-you're... not serious... are you?", he asked.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:03 pm

“As serious as me lighting myself on fire again. Now get to work toy” He ordered. He wasn’t even going to take the energy to pull down his pants.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Shiro shook in disgust before he undressed the elder, trying hard not to look at him too much. He felt filthy without having touched him yet.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:30 pm

“Well come on, it’s not like we have year here.” He said with another insidious laugh. It was a joke because they both had life sentences together.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:34 pm

Shiro glared at the old man, then grabbed his limp dick and balls hard and pulled, squeezing them as hard as he could. "How do you like this game, sucker?", he hissed.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 pm

This enraged the old man and he busted into flames (again). He then tried to punch Shiro so that he would get his hands of his thing.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Shiro twisted his hand as much as possible, did this man not feel any pain?! He had to! Even though he was afraid, Shiro did not try to evade the punch, instead he concentrated on hurting the old fart.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:45 pm

He had been hiding the pain but he couldn’t holding it in much longer. “LET GO!!” He had to get him off somehow. He was throwing as many punches as he could to try and stop him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next