Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 am

The assassin chuckled. "You could even help me. We'll just have to get rid of that little kid. Really, he's not worth dying for. Go play with your friends, I'll be gone as soon as the boy's dead." The assassin had made his way around Tsukiakara, now moved backwards towards Misaki's new room.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:35 am

“Who’s this boy, and what does he look like”, Tsukiakara feigned wanting to help. His superiors watching at a distance caught on to what Tsukiakara was doing and stopped sending in the reinforcements. If they could find out who he was supposed to kill then they could guard that person more carefully and would also get an edge.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:05 am

"Aww, tsk", the assassin made and shook his head. "If you haven't noticed yet, I truly am deeply disappointed by you." After all, he had already attacked the boy! The assassin moved backwards a little faster, he had almost reached the door.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 am

Ok, he wasn’t saying anything and was just stalling for time. Well luckily the Valley had used that time to muster up more men. The superiors gave the signal and all hell broke lose. At least 50 strong with a mix of genin, chunin, jonin, and Anbu were at the scene. They were everywhere. A ninja with a megaphone spoke, “Give up your surrounded”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:34 pm

"Surrounded? No shit, Sherlock...", the assassin muttered, having noticed the mass of opponents long before the obvious was shouted in his face. Luckily, he only had half a meter left to reach the door. Jumping for it, the assassin used all the speed he could manage to get inside the room before anyone could attack him. He had to kill that brat. Poison or not, he had to make sure Misaki was dead.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Soldiers were already tiring to make evacuation including the room Muki and Misaki were in. When they saw the assassin they made a wall of men defending the wounded and the doctors. Hand signs and mumblings were performed. They were planning an overkill with fire styles, lightning styles, water styles, and all sorts of styles. Dodging all these attacks at once would take a miracle. But they weren’t going to underestimate their opponent, not again, not after what had happened in the last few days.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:30 am

The assassin knew he would not get any further and he did not intend to let himself be killed. For now it had to be sufficient to have the boy poisoned. If he survived, the assassin would simply come back. Instead of letting the attacks tear him to shreds, the assassin simply disappeared, teleported himself back to where he came from to report to his boss.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:31 am

“Is it done” the boss said as he heard a sound in the trapdoor.
~~~~~
When the ninja realized that the assassin had disappeared they stopped the attacks. The medical ninja were still tending to the wounded and the sick such as Misaki and Muki. All the jonin of the village were called to assess the next plan of action. Tsukiakara was to wait until they were done to get his next orders. So in the meantime he stayed with Misaki and Muki. “Are you alright?” He asked Misaki.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 6:09 am

Misaki was still crying and shook his head. "Why did he do that? Why did Shiro attack me?", he asked sobbing, still unaware that it had not been Shiro attacking him.

~~~

The assassin reported to his boss about the events, not leaving out any details.
In the meantime, Shiro had reached his destination but was still not sure if he really wanted to do his job. This was war. This was not what he was supposed to do, he was killing people, yes, but not like that!

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:33 pm

“Shiro was here!” Tsukiakara asked in shook. Muki then stepped forward. “It wasn’t Shiro. Someone was using a transformation justu to look like Shiro.” Tsukiakara nodded but this confused him. Why would they masquerade as Shiro?

~~~~

The guards at the post had no idea that they were going to be attacked. Some scouts up ahead has saw Shiro but marked him as merely a traveler and was no threat.

~~~~
“YOU FOOL!” The boss said furiously. “YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU TELEPORTED IN FRONT OF THEM!!” He slammed his hands flat on the table causing some of the pieces to fall over. He was in silence for a while. “They probably know we were the ones attacking now which means they are probably thinking of a course of action right now.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 am

Misaki was no less confused than Tsukiakara. "But... why? Who? Why would they want to kill me? Do you... do you think it was him?" The boy's face was pale white as he thought about his former patron being responsible for the attack. But was he not dead?

~~~

Shiro knew he needed to do the job if he wanted to see Misaki - and get his money. So he put the explosives in place and fled.

~~~

"How would they know?", the assassin asked curiously. "They don't know where I teleported to, I could have been working for anyone."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:22 am

“Him?” Muki asked, “Who’s ‘him’?”

~~~~~
The outpost exploded into rubble after Shiro got to a safe distance. The Rain ninja were confused at the attack but two of them saw Shiro moving away and they gave chase. If Shiro was able to run at a fast pace and maybe do some maneuvers there was a high chance he could get away.

~~~~~~
“Because that technique is unique to our clan alone! It leaves some residue that marks it as ours! Even if they thought you were working for someone else whose door do you think they’ll break down first! OUR’S!!” the boss, who was the leader of the clan, said.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 pm

Misaki turned to look at Muki. "I... I was... working for someone. Before I came here. Shiro worked for him, too... but I thought he was dead", Misaki looked at Tsukiakara, turning his last sentence into an anxious question.

~~~

Shiro hurried to get back to his new boss. He hoped he was not being followed. After all, the chances to escape prison more than once in a row were not very high.

~~~

The assassin nodded, not sure what to say. He had messed up pretty badly, it seemed.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Tsukiakara didn’t answer Misaki’s question. He just stood looking out of the window thinking.
~~~~~~
The Rain Ninja stopped following Shiro as he clearly picked up speed. They turned around and went back to the border.
~~~~~~
The boss calmed down a little. “But you did give me an idea to solve the problem” He did some hand signs and teleported the assassin away never to return again. It was such a shame to loss such a young clansman. But such sacrifices must be made if their goals were to be realized. He now composed himself a waiting Shiro’s return that was if he was returning.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:05 pm

As soon as Shiro was sure he was no longer followed, he returned to the headquarters and reported, hoping to see Misaki. "Where is he?", he asked, worried something might have happened.

~~~

"Tsuki?", Misaki asked anxiously. "What do you know about this?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:12 am

“I’m sorry Shiro” The leader began to explain, “I sent my men to fetch him just like I said but we were too late. The Valley had executed him for his involvement with you. I’m dreadfully sorry for your lose.” He said in his most reassuring voice so that deception would not be noticed.

~~~~

“I don’t know.” Tsukiakara said softly. His eyes were still looking outside. Rain clouds were forming and coming to the village’s direction. “All I know is that it isn’t over yet and that we and Shiro are in the middle of it
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:31 am

Shiro stared at him. "No. You're lying", he said, going pale.
Misaki could not be dead. That was... Shiro felt his legs giving in and sank to his knees.
He did not want to cry in front of this man but he felt the tears welling up in his eyes.
Misaki... his little brother...

~~~

"Where is Shiro?", Misaki said. "Where did they bring him? Is he hurt?" Misaki was worried about the elder. "Is he in jail?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:44 am

The man let Shiro have his little moment for a while before he spoke again. “The Valley is a monster that must be stopped. Will you help us? For Misaki?” He said now standing at his side with a hand to help him up.
~~~~~
Tsukiakara shook his head. “Shiro escaped his prison cell. I don’t know where he is but I suspect he is inadvertently being a pawn for whoever is doing this.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:49 am

Shiro nodded. He would kill those bastards. Every single one of them.
Being helped to his feet he had hatred burn in his eyes.

~~~

Misaki could not help but feel glad that Shiro had escaped.
"We need to find him then! We should go!"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:01 am

Shiro’s reaction was exactly what the leader wanted. “It’s going to rain soon. It will give us the perfect cover to attack. When can you be ready?”
~~~~
Tsukiakara turned to Misaki and Muki this time. “We wouldn’t know where to look. And besides, the real Shiro will probably come back for you in time.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

"I'm ready", Shiro said. There was not reason to wait.

~~~

"What if they hurt him?", Misaki said, holding on to Muki. "What if they don't let him go?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:48 pm

“Good. This path here will take you to the Valley (pointing to a section on the map before them). My men need time to prepare. Can you go ahead and do as much damage as you can before we arrive?” The leader said.

~~~

“I don’t know” Tsukiakara said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:14 am

"I will", Shiro agreed and left. He would get revenge on them for hurting Misaki.

~~~

Misaki huddled up into a ball of misery, worried about Shiro and afraid they were going to be attacked again.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:47 am

Just then a loud siren sounded. It was a different pitch then the one last night. “They’re evacuating the villagers.” Muki said recognizing the sound. She reached out her hands to help Misaki up. “We can go together.” She suggested.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 am

"What about Tsuki?", Misaki asked, waiting for the elder to follow them. "Where are we going?"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next