Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19828
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 am

“I can’t. I have to stay here and guard the village.” He said. “Come on lets get to the boats before there’s no good seats are taken.” Muki said tugging Misaki’s arm. Boats were stationed at the river that cut the village in half. “It’s ok Misaki. I’ll be fine. Now get going” Tsukikara said with a smile trying to hide that fact that he probably wouldn’t be fine.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:18 am

Misaki followed Muki hesitantly. He had already lost Shiro. Was he going to lose Tsuki, too? With that thought he grabbed Muki's hand more tightly. He had to protect her, he did not want to be all alone. "Muki, where will the boats bring us?", he asked to get his mind off the thought of being without everyone.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:29 am

Tsukiakara took one last glance at Misaki and then turned back to the window watching as the storm clouds continued to move. “The boats take us down the river and to the ocean” Muki said while leading the way out of the hospital. She held his hand more tighly too
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 am

"What will we be doing out on the ocean?!", Misaki asked and stared at her. "There's... nothing! Only water! We should stay. We can hide here, somewhere. Maybe they will need our help!"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:45 am

“No theirs a place very close called the land of waves. It will provide us with enough hiding places. I even heard they made a really cool bridge. The Naruko Bridge I think it was called.” She said with a giggle. It was going to be like her first adventure even though she was kind of scarred.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:48 am

Misaki did not know about leaving but he nodded. "Fine... but we'll come back, right?", he asked, he wanted to see Tsuki again, and Shiro, if possible.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 am

“Of course” Muki said. They were outside of the hospital now. “They are just a few blocks away. Maybe we’ll have time to get some food.” Remembering that he house was burnt to a crisp. “Do you have any at your place?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:41 am

Misaki shook his head. "I don't know... so much happened, I... I really don't know", he said. The last time he was there, they had all still been together...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:56 am

“That’s ok. I still got the food I got from the vending machine. It should last us till we get to the ocean.” She then tugged his arm. “This way.” She told him.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:00 am

Misaki followed her. "What is going to happen? Why are we being evacuated anyways?", he asked, not seeing anything bad happen around.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:23 am

“I don’t know” Muki said shrugging her shoulders. She was just a kid they wouldn’t tell her of the reason for the evacuations but whatever it was it wasn’t going to be good.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:36 am

Misaki had hoped Muki might know more but when she said she did not he quietly followed her along. At least she knew where they had to go.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 am

At last they finally made it too the boats. Well, they were more like wooden barges with an open top (which was going to be nice seen a storm was coming). They were about 10 of them and extremely roomy. It would probably fit and entire army of 1000 men with supplies. The ship each had the Valley symbol carved unto them. Only a few people arrived. Most people were still packing there stuff and loading it up. This would allow Muki and Misaki to claim a spot before people clattered it up with their stuff. “Which one do you want to go on?” Muki asked. She herself was thinking about one of the first three put she wanted to know what Misaki wanted.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:54 am

"I don't care", Misaki said weakly. "I can't swim. I just want some place safe... can't we just walk?", he asked, anxiously holding on to her arm.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 am

“No silly we can’t walk” She said. “He lets just pick that one” She the pointed to the first one of the fleet. “That way we can be the first ones to land on the island.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:00 am

Misaki nodded and followed her to the boat. "How long will it take us to get there?", he asked, trying not to think about the fact that below the wood under his feet was nothing but cold water.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:52 am

“I don’t know. This is my first time actually going on them.” She said. She walked out into the deck. “Do you want to stay on the deck or do you want to go below.” She asked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:54 am

"Below", Misaki said quickly. "I don't want to see the water. Inside is more like inside a house..." He seemed to be really afraid of going by ship and kept holding on to her like she was the only thing holding him upright.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:02 pm

“Ok” She said with a smile. She led them below were a few people were setting some sacks of food down. They were valley ninja most likely so that the people would have something to eat. Muki then had an idea. “When they go to get more bags what to hide in those over there. We’d get a nice place to sit and we could probably get some free food out of it.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:04 pm

Misaki grinned at her, that sounded a lot like something Shiro would have suggested.
"Yeah, let's do that", he said and hugged her. Thinking of Shiro made him feel very lonely.
"Will Shiro be safe, too?", he asked quietly.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Muki didn’t here the last thing Misaki said about Shiro. She sat down in a corner trying to look innocent while waiting for the ninja to leave. “What do you think is in the bags?” Muki said to try to start a conversation to help the waiting.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Misaki waited for a reply but she did not answer his question. Maybe she did not know... How was Shiro supposed to find him if he was in another country? Misaki felt bad about leaving him. Curling up besides Muki he hid his face in her lap and started crying. Why was it he felt like crying all the time? Could things not get better?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Muki was a little surprised at Misaki crying in his lap. One of the ninjas noticed that Misaki was crying. He went up to the two and put his hand on Misaki’s shoulder. “Everything’s going to be alright. You have nothing to worry about.” The ninja tried to reassure Misaki thinking he was worried about the evacuation. He stood back up and left with the other ninjas to get more bags. Muki didn’t get up to hide yet. She was waiting for him to move before they went.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:58 pm

"Shiro won't be alright, will he? He won't get away safely and he will never find us where we're going. What if I never see him again, Muki?", Misaki cried, unaware that the person he was missing was the murderer of her parents.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 pm

“We’ll find him. I promise.” She said to him helping him get to his feet. “I’m pretty sure that your brother is thinking about you too so come on maybe there’s some candy in those bags to cheer you up.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next