Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19828
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:25 pm

“Please don’t say that you sound like my parents.” She said. She picked up another stone, “Lets throw them at the same time”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Misaki nodded and picked up a stone, too. Watching Muki he tried to throw it at the same time she threw hers. "Everyone always needs to protect me. I don't like that. I want to ... I... I don't know, I wish I could do something cool to defend myself, you know? Like you did..." He sighed deeply.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:12 pm

“Want me to teach you” she asked. She picked up another stone to throw into the stream.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:22 pm

"Teach me? You can?", Misaki asked hopefully. Of course he wanted to learn to do those things. If he was capable of it, he thought, which he was probably not. "I don't think I can do that", he sighed and flicked another little stone into the water.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:50 am

“My grandma said that if you believe in yourself that you can accomplish anything.” She said. She seemed happier when talking about her grandma, rather than her parents. She got another stone and threw it into the stream.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:57 am

Misaki had thrown his stone at the same time, and hit Muki's when it was still in the air. He grinned at her, proudly. He had always been good at aiming. "So, what do I need to do, teacher?", he asked and giggled.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:07 am

“We’ll start tomorrow” she said as she picked up another stone to throw.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:33 am

Again Misaki tried to hit her stone with his, he liked the sound it made. "Ok fine. But I don't want to come back to school for it", he said, being serious.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:37 am

“Well that’s going to be a problem.” She said with a frown. “The only time my parents let me out of the house is for school or grandma’s house.” She picked up another stone to throw.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:44 am

"I can come to your house? Or to your grandma's house?", Misaki suggested. There was no way he would let those boys get close to him ever again.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:12 am

She shock here head no. “My parents would defiantly would allow it, but my grandma might but I only visit her once a week.” She said while yet again taking another stone.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:29 am

"But I don't want to come back here", Misaki said. Why did she want him to be here where those boys wanted to hurt him?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:42 am

“I don’t like coming here either. But my grandma says sometimes in life we have to do what we don’t want to do.” She said as she picked up another stone.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:07 am

Misaki frowned. "I don't have to. My brother never went to school", he said.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:10 pm

“Maybe we don’t have to.” She said and she looked at Misaki, “Ok here’s the plan. At the beginning of the first class they do attendance, they don’t do it a second time not even after recess. As long as we make it to that class we are considered to be “in school”. There is also a big test at the end of the year. As long as we can pass that we graduate to the next grade. So the plan is we only go to the first class then we sneak out here for the rest of school.” She smiled at him. “What do you say?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Misaki nodded. "But how are we going to pass the test if we don't know what they're talking about in school?", he asked.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 pm

“Didn’t your brother buy you the books you needed for school? All the material on the test will be in those books.” she said. She picked up another rock to throw.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 pm

"Really? B-but...", Misaki said, and blushed. "I... I can't... read", he whispered, feeling embarrassed.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 pm

“If you can't read then you wouldn't have been able to read the test even if you did stay in class.” she smiled and slid closer to Misaki, “Don’t worry, I can teach you that too. We have about ¾ of a year to learn”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Misaki felt nervous. "I will never be able to learn so much, I'm too stupid", he said, sounding sad.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:53 pm

“Don’t say that. Your kind and gentle towards others and I like that about you. If being smart means being like Lee and his grants then I would want to be stupid my entire life.” She smiled and laughed at the last comment and pick up another stone.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Misaki nodded but he did not feel better.
"My brother can't read, too, but he's much older than I am. I always wanted to... to protect him too, but I was always weak", Misaki mumbled. He felt like he wanted to talk about everything but at the same time he was too afraid.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Soon a bell was ringing in the distance, “School is over, I better go so my parents can pick me up. Remember the plan and I’ll begin teaching you tomorrow.” She stood up. “Coming” She said smiling reaching her hand to Misaki.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Misaki took her hand and nodded. "Sure", he said and tried to smile.
Today he was not following her to the gates but sat somewhere else to wait for Shiro. Maybe today his brother would not forget to pick him up. However, Misaki and Muki were not the only ones waiting today...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Meanwhile, Tsukiakara was busy at the apartment cooking. Shiro had gone and he hoped he didn’t forget about Misaki again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next