Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19828
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:56 am

The yellow alert was eventually lifted to green alert. The ninja were no longer required to stay at there post but they couldn’t go back to sleep and had to be on guard still. Tsukiakara used this time to go look for Shiro since he didn’t return. He went to the burnt house. It was reduced to nothing but black ash by now. The Anbu had it taped off so no one could get in while they investigated. Tsukiakara followed tracks that he was pretty sure was Shiro’s who was quite in a hurry someplace. He followed the tracks to the hospital and saw Shiro in the lobby. “Did you find Misaki?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 am

"They told me he's here and he's fine but I can't see him because we're not related. They're waiting for his parents", Shiro said. He practically spat the word 'parents' as though it was poisonous. "They'll have to wait for a long time..." Shiro seemed tired and jumpy. His hands were shaking just slightly and his eyes darted for the door, then for the open window and back. He wanted to get out, run away, before someone found out what he had done.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:12 am

“How did he get in the hospital?” Tsukiakara asked. Just then a nurse then came into the room. “Are you Shiro” She asked Shiro. “The boy is fully healed and he wishes to speak with you.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:16 am

"Someone brought him", Shiro said right before the nurse came in and asked for him to see Misaki. Quickly he got up and followed her to Misaki's room, not even caring whether Tsuki was following him or not.

"Was that you?", Misaki asked, as soon as the nurse had left them.
"You followed me?!", Shiro asked back, glaring at the boy. "You know you're not allowed to do something like that, you could've been killed, Misaki!", Shiro was almost yelling at the younger.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:21 am

Tsukiakara of course was not allowed to enter the room at this time. But that didn’t stop him from eavesdropping. He stood out in the hall listening to everything they were saying.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 am

Misaki and Shiro yelled at each other for quite a long time and anyone in earshot did not even have to concentrate to overhear their conversation. In the end Misaki accused Shiro of having tried to kill his friend and Shiro ended up lost for words. Which was a very rare thing to happen to him. "Look", he said and exhaled hard. "I'm sorry. I did not know it was her home. I swear. Now get the fuck off my nerves and put some clothes on, we're leaving."

Only a few moments later the two of them emerged from the room, ready to go home.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 am

When they emerged from the room two Anbu Black Ops were waiting along with Misaki. “Shiro, if that is your real name. Your going to have to come with us.” One said. The other had a rope to tie Shiro.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:35 am

Shiro stared at them for a second, then looked at Tsukiakara, suspecting the other had given him away. Sighing Shiro extended his arms to let himself be tied up but when the ANBU reached out to grab his wrists, Shiro got hold of his arm, pulled him close and kicked his crotch hard before running back into the room, slamming the door behind himself. A few steps later he was by the window, climbing down the hospital's front skilfully. He was not going to be caught and interrogated by those people. He had heard more than enough story about what they were going to do to him and he had experienced enough of sorts.

Misaki stood next to Tsukiakara, not quite realizing what had just happened.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:42 am

The argument was so loud that it was the nurses that contacted the Anbu. But Shiro wasn’t going to get away that easily. He was dead center in a already rattled hornets nest. Even the genin will be after him as soon as he got to one of the walls. And if he got past them there would always be the Valley ninja stationed on the outside of the walls. Even now five Anbu were close on his tail.

“Want to see your friend?” Tsukiakara asked the dumbstruck Misaki.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:48 am

Misaki nodded, suddenly feeling tears well up inside him. He swallowed hard against them. For one, he was worried Shiro would get hurt in this chase. Also, he was afraid Muki hated him now, because she got hurt saving him. People always saved him. Misaki hated himself for being so weak. But he was also glad Muki seemed to be alive. Anxiously, the boy grabbed Tsukiakara's hand to steady himself. "Where is she?", he asked.

~~~

Shiro jumped down the last few meters, rolled over the floor and got to his feet. Then he ran. Ran as fast as he could, trying to hide in the shadows. He had to get away, hide somewhere they would not find him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 am

“She’s in one of the rooms. Follow me.” He said as he took Misaki to Muki’s room. She was asleep, and had and IV to give her pain medication. The bandages hid all the burn marks she suffered. She looked like a mummy except her head was visible. “I heard her parents didn’t make it.” Tsukiakara said. The doctors haven’t told her yet.

~~~~

3 more Anbu were able to get in front of Shiro. Quickly the now 8 Anbu started setting up a sealing barring so that Shiro couldn’t escape any further. In they’re minds this chase was all over.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:59 am

Misaki could no longer help himself but started crying as he saw her like that. "She saved me", he sobbed. "Why did Shiro do that, Tsuki?" He did not want to wake her up but could not fight the tears any longer.

~~~

Shiro drew a knife and ran towards one of the ANBU. It was the desperate and hopeless attack of a cornered boy who was terribly afraid of what he had done and what was going to happen to him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:04 pm

The knife successful stabbed into the Anbu but before Shiro could do anything else another Anbu grabbed Shiro from behind and tackled him to the ground. He then bound his hands.

~~~~

“It ok.” Tsukiakara tried to comfort Misaki even though it wasn’t ok. Even after all that he did to help Shiro he still turned around and stabbed him in the back. He had broken his promise that he made. If he had just killed him when he had the chance none of this would have never had happened.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Shiro struggled as much as he could but he was no match for the trained men. Soon he found himself exhausted, carried away by the ANBU.

~~~

Misaki leaned against Tsukiakara and silently cried. After a while he calmed down. "Will they hurt him?", he asked, sounding afraid. "What will they do to him? Where did they take him?" No matter what Shiro had done, he was still like a brother to Misaki.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 pm

“I don’t know” Tsukiakara answered truthfully.

~~~~

The Anbu took Shiro to a darkly lit room for interrogation. A voice can in the shadows. “We know planted the bombs. We know your not innocent. You are being charged with 2 murders and attempted murders of 3 other individuals. You are also being charged for assaulting a Valley ninja and disrupting the peace in a neutral zone. All of these combined would issue a death sentence. But we are willing to make a deal with you. We know that you were paid to do this. We want to know who the bigger fish is. Talk and we can guarantee that your life will be spared.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Shiro was scared shitless. He did not want to die - of course he did not!
"I don't know his name", he replied truthfully, his voice thin and his heart racing in his throat.
"I've only seen him once, I was brought to his hideout. I don't know where it is."
Although he did not say it, his voice was begging: please don't kill me.
It was all he could think about.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:37 pm

“What can you remember? What did he look like? Did you notice anything about the hideout?!” The interrogator said. He needed something so that they could get a search warrant.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Shiro frantically rummaged his brain for any detail he could find. "It was... big. Very big. He was rich I guess... there was a woman and... I..." He tried to remember what the man looked like but he could not get a clear picture of him in his mind. The more he tried, the more nervous Shiro became. "I really don't know more", he said, hoping the ANBU believed him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:14 pm

The Anbu slammed his fist on a table that in this dark light was useable. “That’s not good enough! Think details! What was he wearing? What did the woman look like? What made you think he was rich?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Shiro flinched, surprised to see the fist had hit the table and not his face. He was used to different...

"I... am... she was... playing a harp... l-long hair... the room was v-very big... I just... I think he was rich because... the room was big a-and... he was well dressed?", Shiro tried. He had never before been so nervous. To him, everyone was rich. Maybe his memory exaggerated and the man was not half as rich as Shiro remembered?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:46 am

The Anbu gave an irritated sigh. This was getting him no where. “You do realize that that is not enough for me to dismiss the death penalty. But there may still be a chance to redeem yourself, but we must have your permission first.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:03 am

Shiro stared at him in shock. "But... but I've told you everything I know! You can't... death sentence me!", he protested weakly. "I... he will call for me. He said he would. When he does, I could get rid of him. I could kill him", Shiro said, the thought striking him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:03 am

He slammed his hand on the table once more. “No! No you not!” Then suddenly a buzzing sound came into the room. “The other interrogator is here to see you” He left the room and another Anbu walked in.
“You have to excuse him he is only a trainee.” a softer voice said from behind the mask. “But if you don’t know anything more this is one way we could spare your life. Mind Probing. We’ll search through you memories and see for ourselves what we wish to know. But it’s Valley standard that we ask the prisoner before we attempt this. So what will it be. We search through your memories and see your darkest secrets, or you die. The choice is yours.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:11 am

(Hey, I won't be home until a few hours from now, can you tell Ate, too?)

"Wh-what?", Shiro was pale. There were several reasons this was the worst that could happen to him. Firstly, there were a lot of painful memoriese he had barred away in his memory. Things he did not even consciously remember. Things nobody was supposed to see. Sencondly, Shiro did not only burn down this house. He had killed many people. He had done a lot of bad things. They would kill him anyways.

"I-if... if you can't harm me for anything you see... it's okay", Shiro said, feeling very small and vulnerable - and terribly afraid.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:25 am

(kk)

The Anbu thought about this then answered, “Very well” She then took out a ball of medicine, “Open up, chew, and swallow. It going to put you asleep. And no matter how bad it tastes DON’T spit it out!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next