Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:22 am

(back Very Happy)

Shiro nodded slowly, then did as he was told. It was disgusting. He almost puked it up before he started to feel sleepy very quickly. He swayed even though he was still sitting, frowning at the dizziness. "What's...", he started, before he simply dropped to his side. He did not even wake up when he hit the floor. This was one quick drug...

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19828
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:23 pm

The mind probing was going to take a while so Shiro was going to be knocked out for a while. With him captured the Valley returned to it’s normal state. Tsukiakara was free to go back to bed. But just then a moan came from Muki. She eyes soon opened. “Where…am I? She asked to the roof not turning her head to notice Misaki or Tsuki.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:12 am

(Does Shiro "relive" the memory the others see or does he notice anything at all?)

Misaki flinched, when Muki spoke. "You're... in hospital", he replied, his voice very soft and quiet. He did not want to startle her. "I'm glad you're awake. I was worried", he said, about to start crying again.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:54 pm

(if you want to rp it out then sure, if not then we can say he didn’t have to “relive” them ^^)

She looked over on the side of her bed to see Misaki crying. “Misaki?...Why are you crying?” She asked softly. Tsukiakara left the room so that they could be alone. He went back to the lobby and laid down on one of the benches.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:55 pm

(xD I just thought you had something planned, I don't care Smile I'll let you decide, just hint it in your post somehow ^^)

Misaki sniffed and looked over to Muki. "I... I'm sorry, Muki... If you didn't try to save me, nothing would've happened to you", he said, hiccuping. "I didn't want you to get hurt! And your parents..." He started crying harder and felt guilty, although most of it was Shiro's fault.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:16 am

“Don’t cry Misaki. I’m fine, but what about my parents?” She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 am

Misaki stared at her in horror. Why did he have to tell her about it? Couldn't someone else do it? He swallowed hard, then looked down at his hands. "They... didn't make it", he mumbled, quietly.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:31 am

Muki lay there silently. She looked away at Misaki and back onto the ceiling. After a while she spoke. “I always knew someone would try to kill us. But why…why?”She said as tears started going down her face.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:17 am

Misaki felt so guilty it hurt him. "I... I don't know why he did it", he said, so desperately trying to think of a way to comfort Muki that he did not realize Muki did not know Shiro had started the fire.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 am

She knew perfectly well what the assassin was after but she did not speak it. “I should be the one apologizing.” She said softly. “If I didn’t give you the idea of helping me run away, you wouldn’t have been at my house when the assassin attacked.” She thought that this was the reason Misaki was at her house. She turned back to look at him. “I’m sorry” She said as she kept crying with him.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:51 am

Misaki sat down on her bad next to her, he was afraid to tell her but he did not want to lie to her. "That... was not why I was there", he said, his voice barely more than a whisper. "I know who did that to you, Muki. I just... I didn't know it was your house."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:56 am

“What do you mean? Were you following them? Why would you do that?” She asked extremely puzzled.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:24 am

"It was Shiro", Misaki said and broke into tears again. He felt bad that Shiro had done that to Muki's family but also, he was very afraid the ANBU were going to hurt his brother, because Shiro was the only family he had ever known. "They... they've got him now..."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:18 am

She paused in shock. “You…you were helping him!?”

(sorry if it’s short.}
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 am

"No! I wasn't helping him, I swear!", Misaki said, taken aback. "I just followed him, I was curious. I... I didn't stop him, I'm sorry Muki, I truly am", Misaki said truthfully.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:16 am

She laid there some more (it wasn’t like she could go anywhere). But she did not answer Misaki. She just laid there in silence.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:55 am

Misaki desperately searched for words to say but he could not find any that would have helped. And despite the need to comfort Muki, Misaki's thoughts started to evolve around Shiro. Was he alright? What were people doing to him? The boy's hands shook violently and he fought against more tears. He was so afraid Shiro was going to get hurt...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 am

Meanwhile, the Anbu finished their mind probing. Shiro was still asleep so it was a good time to move him to his cell in the jailhouse. There he would serve his life sentence. He would be sharing his cell with an insane old man who also had a life sentence. The old man was on the top bunk when he saw Shiro brought in. They laid him on the bottom bunk. The old man was sitting there, staring at Shiro, waiting for him to wake up. He hadn’t had a roomy and a few years.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:08 am

Shiro felt dizzy when he woke up. Then, very quickly, he felt sick. These people had seen everything. They had dug around in his head like children in a sandbox. Not only did they know about every little crime Shiro had committed, but also had they watched him get beaten, get chased, get raped. Before he was even fully awake, Shiro was hyperventilating, unable to breathe. As he thought he was alone he did not even try to hold back the sickness and despair and cried, still fighting for air. He did not even care where they had brought him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:13 am

“HELLO YOUNGSTER” the old man said at the top of his lungs purposely trying to startle the poor boy. Shiro was soon going to find out why no-one was his roommate for very long.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:20 am

Shiro flinched so hard he almost fell of his bed. At once, his instincts shut away any emotion he had felt just a moment ago. Distrustfully and hostilely Shiro got up, trying to get a look at the person talking to him. Now he realized he was in a cell. With... some old guy. "Who are you?", Shiro spat, scowling at the elder.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:25 am

“Who am I? WHO AM I? I’m your worst nightmare boy!” he said. He may have been old but he had some fight in him left. He swung for a punch on Shiro’s check to teach him a lesson in respecting his elders.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:29 am

Shiro instinctively ducked away and shoved the old man hard.
"Touch me and I kill you", he snarled. He was already in jail, there was not much worse that could happen to him...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:38 am

“Funny, I was about to say the same to you!” He said. The old man then smelled the air as if he was a dog or something. “Fire is it? I can do that!” He all of a sudden bursted into flames. “Give old grandpa a hug!” He said in an insane voice.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 am

Shiro stared at the man, the flames reflecting in his eyes. Within the blink of an eye Shiro had backed away until his back hit the wall. "Stop", he said, breathlessly. His face was white as a sheet and he could not get his eyes off the fire in front of him. "Stop that."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next