Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:59 am

Carefully Misaki stepped in, then quickly made his way to Tsukiakara. He was a good bit shorter than the elder and did not dare to sit down but at least he could stand without drowning.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:16 pm

“Now, I have a question for you Misaki. I’m not going to be able to stay in Tanigakure all the time. I’m going to have to go abroad on mission and such. So can I trust you to take care of yourself or will I have to hire a babysitter?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:43 pm

"Babysitter?", Misaki scowled. "I don't know if you remember but I lived on the streets alone, not even Shiro can watch me all the time and he'll still be around here, too", the boy reminded Tsukiakara. To him, it was enough experience to justify not having babysitter.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:01 am

Tsukiakara laughed. “Ok, I won’t hire a babysitter. But a least you don’t have to live on the streets. And when I’m off I’ll leave some food and money for you. How does that sound?” He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:05 am

"Great", Misaki said and smiled. He decided Tsukiakara could be their brother too. It was always good to have more than one brother. "Will you be gone very often?", he asked, frowning.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 am

“Hard to say. But I’ll try to be here as much as I can.” Tsukiakara siad.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:25 am

Misaki nodded, leaning against him. "Why did Shiro not pick me up?", he asked. "Do you think something happened to him? Maybe he left me..."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 am

Tsukiakara shock his head. “Here we should probably get out now. It’s not good to stay in this things for two long.” Once again he was trying to avoid this conversation till he had more information.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:30 am

Misaki nodded, still worried about Shiro and sad that his 'brother' might have abandoned him. Not that it was bad to stay with Tsukiakara, but without Shiro? Impossible... Getting out of the water Misaki shivered, it was cold and he would have loved to stay inside the warm tub.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 am

Tsukiakara reached for the towels hanging on the wall. “Here” he said as he threw one to Misaki. He then warped his towel around himself and started to dry off.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:36 am

Misaki wrapped himself in the towel until only his face stuck out.
He felt as lost as he looked, he could not get his mind off Shiro.
What if they found him? Maybe they were hurting him right now?
The memories of what happened Shiro in the forest flooded Misaki's mind and all of a sudden he broke down crying and trembling.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:39 am

Tsukiakara put his arm around Misaki. “Here lets go home and get something to eat” He finished drying off and put back on his shirt.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:41 am

Misaki could not move, he felt like he could not even breathe.
He was afraid they were hurting Shiro and something inside him was convinced that they had found him and were doing it right now. Misaki sobbed and hiccupped and was unable to think of anything else, seeing it clearly in front of himself.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 am

He walked Misaki home. “Here I’ll start making dinner.”, he said as he entered the apartment.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:49 am

Misaki sat down on the couch, his eyes wide open with horror and the rest of his face motionless. Suddenly the front door burst open and Shiro ran in. "Tsuki! Where's Misaki? I... He's not at school!", Shiro shouted, seeming afraid. Suddenly he was jumped at by a human missile, Misaki leaning against him crying for a moment before he started hammering his fists against a surprised Shiro's chest.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:54 am

Tsukiakara looked to see what all the commotion was all about. He was relived that Shiro was ok but questions will have to be asked later. He had food cooking and he didn’t want to burn it.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:58 am

Grabbing Misaki by the wrists Shiro stared at him in confusion.
"Why weren't you waiting for me?", he asked, picking the younger up and hugging him.
"Can you even imagine how worried I was?! Tsuki, did you pick him up?!"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:01 am

“Yes” He shouted across the room so Shiro could hear.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:03 am

"What the... why?! I said I would pick him up!", Shiro shouted, running over to Tsukiakara, Misaki clinging to him like a monkey.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 am

“I’ll discuss it with you later. Right now just let me finish cooking” , Tsukiakara said. He wasn’t in the mode for a big argument right now.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 am

Carrying Misaki back to the living room Shiro made him tell about school.
By the time the food was done and Tsukiakara came in, Shiro was furious.
"I will kill all those stupid idiots, I will not let one of them make him feel bad", Shiro growled, being more serious than was good for him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:50 am

Tsukiakara just ate silently not commenting on Shiro statement. Even if Shiro were to try, he was in village full of ninja.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:01 am

Shiro was not going to calm down, even though Misaki made a shy attempt at calming him. "Tsuki, how can something like that happen? What do those little bastards think?! When does school start for him tomorrow, I'll go with him, I'll teach those brats a lesson", Shiro growled.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:19 pm

“Teaching them a lesson will not stop them. It will only worsen Misaki’s situation.” Tsukiakara said in a calm yet serous voice.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:18 am

"I will beat them up so bad they won't dare touching Misaki again", Shiro growled and glared at Tsukiakara, expecting more action from his side, too. He could not just sit there and watch some kids bullying Misaki.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next