Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19829
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:06 pm

“I don’t think they’ll notice 2 kids missing. I don’t think they even really care. To them were just a number, a thing on an assembly line to work on till the next one slides down the line.” She said as they walked to the wall.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Misaki nodded, it sounded like something he had heard Shiro say earlier. Nobody really cared. There were too many people on earth to care.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:17 pm

She crawled under the wall and went to the river. She looked back to see if Misaki had followed her.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Misaki was still following her, recognizing the place she took him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:35 pm

She smiled at Misaki. She pulled out a book and a scroll. “Want do you want to do first? Learn to read, Learn to Defend yourself, or do you want to play a little?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:40 am

"I... uhm... read", Misaki said, remembering what had happened the day before when Tsukiakara had written a sign for him and Shiro.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:41 am

“Ok” she said smiling. She put the scroll away and opened the book. She then began to teach Misaki how to read.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:42 am

Misaki was a slow learner, he kept confusing letters and soon had a headache. The longer Muki tried to teach him, the more Misaki started to pout and bitch at her. "I can't do this, let's just stop", he said after a while.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:47 am

“Ok” She said, “It’s not like you can learn it in one day. Let’s take a break. Want to play?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:27 am

"Yeah...", Misaki said, disappointed by himself.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:51 am

“It’s ok.” She reassured him. She then smiled. She had an idea to cheer Misaki up. She took off her shoes and went into the water. She then bent down and used her hands to splash some water at Misaki.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:48 am

Misaki flinched. "What are you doing?", he asked, jumping to his feet. He was wet, not much, but enough to want revenge. Running after her he splashed back at her. He did not own shoes so he did not have to take them off, naturally.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:56 am

She laughed as they splashed on another. She was having fun and she hoped Misaki was having fun too.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 am

Misaki laughed, he just hoped they were not being too loud. If someone heard them they knew they were missing in class...

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:29 am

She continued to laugh and play but after a while Muki got tired and had to sit down on the bank.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:23 am

Misaki sat down next to her. He was not exhausted yet and a little disappointed that she did not want to go on but sitting here, warming themselves in the sunlight, was nice, too.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:34 am

“Do you want to know a secret. I never really had any friends before. They all thought I was weird.” She said as she laid in the warm sun’s rays.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:57 am

"I always had my brother", Misaki said. "Where I lived, nobody had friends", he added not sure if he wanted to say more about that time. "Now I have you and the guy we live with."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Muki sat up and smiled. “What do you want to do now?”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 am

"Not sure...", Misaki said. Usually he worked all day and had no time for hobbies.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 am

“I’m kind of tired so want to learn some more reading.” She said with her innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 am

"I can't do it... I'll never learn it", he sulked and frowned at her. He felt like he was just too stupid.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:46 am

“What kind of attitude is that? If I had said that to myself, even after my parents forebid it, I would have never had learned jutsu.”
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 am

"But it's true. I can't do anything. You know so much and I have nothing I could show you", Misaki said and sounded very serious and even more sad.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 am

“How about some lunch. Maybe that will get you sprits up.” She walked back down to their little reading area and pulled out a box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)   Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Sword Scroll (May get Mature)
Page 21 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next