Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ox driven horse. (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

The Ox driven horse. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:01 am

Tensai lazed on the grass in a clearing, on one side was the start of a forest and on the other was a river, Tensai had spent the past week looking for new recruits yet found none, she was using this day to get some much needed R&R before she returned to her father and continued the training of the others.

She sighed happily and rested in her side, her tail swished happily as a gentle breeze suddenly blew, with no one around for miles she could relax. But wait, Tensai looked into the shadow of the trees and spied a boy with silver hair, she sat up and shyly smiled at the boy "h-hello" she said loud enough for him to hear, she was shy around people and felt embarrassed that the boy had seen her act so carefree.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:49 am

Mitsu looked down and almost ran He looked at the girl but swallowed "Hello...I'm mitsu" Mitsu looked away he trid to smile but was ready to run. He tried to hide his small tail behind him.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Tensai nodded and tilted her head to the side, before he could hide it she spied his tail and her excitement lit up on her face, she quickly his it, she didn't want this boy to flee which she could tell he was contemplating "I'm Tensai" she said softly as she slowly stood sideways so he could see the back of her as well, she purposely made her own horse tail twitch and move the fabric covering it to the side, all the while making it look like she hadn't meant to do it, she sat back down and eyed the boy kindly
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 am

Mitsu watching her tail twitch and smiled slightly, Yay someone like him maybe He looked up at the girl with little eyes that showed how hard his life had been "Why are you talking to me? I dont have any money for you to take" Mitsu looked down ready to be hit
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Tensai walked carefully over to him and softley ruffled his hair "silly boy, I don't care for money" she said lightly and chuckled softly to ease the tension "I would like to know your name; so I have something to call you beside boy" she let her hand rest on his head and her eyes glinted with kindness, her smile showed the same.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:24 am

Mitsu looked down and jerked his head away scared of the girl "Mitsu, My name is mitsu" Mitsu looked away then at the girl "Who are you? Why are you talking to me?"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:48 pm

Tensai sighed and dropped her hand "i'm Tensai Miryoku" she said "and i'm talking to you because we are both the same, we're both abnormal" she smiled proudly at that and looked at the boys tail "I promise I won't hurt you Mitsu san, I just want to talk" she walked over and sat back down in the spot she had originally been resting in, she waited to see if the boy would follow.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:01 am

Something about the girl made mitsu follow, He felt safe. He sat at her feet careful not to look up at her, In the past that had gotten him beat and mitsu didnt want to hurt anyone again. He stared at the ground waiting for the girl to talk
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:12 am

Tensai giggled when she realised how much he reminded her of herself "are you okay Mitsu?" she asked suddenly, worry shown plain on her face, she gently tilted his head up to look him in the eyes "are you hurt of something?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:09 am

mitsu shook his head slowly, at the moment he was fine, he didnt know why this girl cared, but not answering was probably bad. he smile slightly up at her to reenforce that he was fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ox driven horse. (Private)   The Ox driven horse. (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ox driven horse. (Private)
Page 1 of 1